Does no one love toremifine?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Everyone seems to always choose nolva and clomid. Why is that? Is it because they are just first generation?

I've always taken toremifine and find it to work very very well. No emotion issues like that of clomid or toxicity like of nolva.

I was thinking of trying clomid next just to see how much quicker the recovery is.

sespress

Awards
Everyone seems to always choose nolva and clomid. Why is that? Is it because they are just first generation?

I've always taken toremifine and find it to work very very well. No emotion issues like that of clomid or toxicity like of nolva.

I was thinking of trying clomid next just to see how much quicker the recovery is.
Hey hey, don't be too quick on that I prefer torem to nolva. They're related but when I was in my last PCT I used torem 40 and clomid 25. Dropping it down a bit each week for 6 weeks total. That might be longer than most but I always get a kinda crappy feeling during PCT and torem seems to be better at dismissing that quickly in me.

I've always split PCT meds between two different ones I kind of feel that it's better to do that than take a whole lot of one of them. I can't actually go over 25 mg of Clomid or else I start to get sweats and emotional issues. Nova just makes me feel weird,. Hard to explain a quantify when I mean by weird just weird.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is my favorite!!! Brings the boys back fast. You notice a huge difference .

dirtygainz

Awards
is the liver toxicity from nolva actually significantly higher than other SERM's?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of people seem to like torem better actually. It's just harder to source from what I've heard

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people seem to like torem better actually. It's just harder to source from what I've heard
Agreed . it is. At one time you could get it many places. But i still remember the first time.. I was like what the hell is this. It was rc, and green and had to shake it everytime. But worked like a charm. And i became fond of the taste after a while...
2-3days and your boys were larger than ever !!

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Torem is awesome. Just harder to find legit and more pricey usually than the other too. Less sides. Works great.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I've been looking for it actually, seems to have a ton of benefits health wise that the others are the opposite. I just think ppl stick to what there use to

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Torem > old school SERMs for sides, at least as effective, pricier

Only from a known lab, or you're risking a fake. In some cases it is clomid in the fakes lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably because you can't get pharma Torem.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Given pharma quality Torem is the best SERM typically available. Nolva and Clomid are so common and easy to purchase making them the go-to for cycle suggestions/use. If you have the ability to purchase legit torem, do that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can get it. :)
As far as I know only one pharmaceutical company makes it and it's ridiculously expensive to get that. I have research Torem but have held off on using it because it gets iffy reviews.

sespress

Awards
Agreed . it is. At one time you could get it many places. But i still remember the first time.. I was like what the hell is this. It was rc, and green and had to shake it everytime. But worked like a charm. And i became fond of the taste after a while...
2-3days and your boys were larger than ever !!
Fond.... Of the taste? Blech!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As far as I know only one pharmaceutical company makes it and it's ridiculously expensive to get that. I have research Torem but have held off on using it because it gets iffy reviews.
Is it minty green..in color