First aas cycle

bj3621

bj3621

Awards
Getting ready to finish my first cycle last pin is tomorrow. Ran 600 mg test c every week for 9 weeks and dbol 50 mg ed for the first 4 weeks. Gained 17 lbs body weight and all lifts went up considerably.

Bench 3 rep max 270 to 305
Deadlift 4x8 225 to 275
Squat 4x8 205 to 245

Legs are pretty weak due to having guillian barret syndrome a couple years ago which took all strength from lower body couldnt even walk for 2 months. Would like to try to cut some body weight and was wondering how long after pct i should wait to try to save as much strength as possible. Before and after pic attached.

IMG_20170725_185403.jpg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Safest bet would be to stay at some sort of surplus through PCT, then transition to maintanance then deficit. You could also transition to maintanance through PCT, but without knowing your current kcal intake its possible such a decrease may result in strength loss.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro good mass gain. I'm looking at running basically this exact cycle except kick starting with SD (only because it's what I have laying around). How'd you like the run? What kind of sides did you experience ?

bj3621

bj3621

Awards
Damn bro good mass gain. I'm looking at running basically this exact cycle except kick starting with SD (only because it's what I have laying around). How'd you like the run? What kind of sides did you experience ?
Thanks, i didnt have quite the energy i thought i would throughout the day but 20 minutes into a workout and i felt amazing, 1.5 hours in and didnt want to stop. As for sides nips got pretty sensitive but 25mg ed of exemestane took care of that. Thinking my AI was pretty underdosed. Felt drained alot throughout the day but working outside in 100 dehree weather all day could have have had alot to do with that. But like i said amazing feeling in the gym