msten and dmz questions??

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I am about to add both msten and dmz into my cycle and want to know what to expect. What is your experience with these?
what dose did you run?
What were your results?
what dose would you recommend?
sides?
would you run again?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your cycle experience? You don't need to stack them, especially if you haven't ran either before.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I have ran 2 cycles. my first was megaplexx and my 2nd was test prop 75mg ed with megaplexx. this was back in 2014. i have been nati since then cause i was in prison.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten was rough for me to bridge into the end of a cycle......potential complications are real without proper cycle supps.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I'm using msten and dmz as a kickstart for my test cyp cycle. would it be wise to use it this way rather then the end of my cycle? i have pharma armidex and letro on deck and will be using tudca for liver support. is there anything I'm missing support wise?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm using msten and dmz as a kickstart for my test cyp cycle. would it be wise to use it this way rather then the end of my cycle? i have pharma armidex and letro on deck and will be using tudca for liver support. is there anything I'm missing support wise?
I liked msten a lot, I'd personally just use it to kickstart as opposed to stacking it. I'd also consider an all-in-one cycle support to run with the tudca during the kickstart

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree.
No need to stack them for the kicker.
Msten is enough & those two compounds are almost the same.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
sounds good thanks bros I will take ur word for it an just run the msten for kickstart I will also get my hands on cycle support as well. how much of the msten should I run ed? I was thinking 30mg I'm 5 '11 207lbs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
sounds good thanks bros I will take ur word for it an just run the msten for kickstart I will also get my hands on cycle support as well. how much of the msten should I run ed? I was thinking 30mg I'm 5 '11 207lbs
20-30mg, 40 if your feeling froggy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No! 30 yes, but read a couple logs where guys did and didn't seem to have any problem, then again others feel like poop on 20mg. Start at 20 and work up if necessary. Someone had a log on this forum where they did 40, il try to find it for you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20-30 should be plenty; I think the most I ran was 22.5 but mine was nanoparticulated, so that should technically be equal to 30-35

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20-30 should be plenty; I think the most I ran was 22.5 but mine was nanoparticulated, so that should technically be equal to 30-35
Is that the liquid that tastes like pure grain mixed with dirty socks?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that the liquid that tastes like pure grain mixed with dirty socks?
Yea it was nanodrol, had a funky taste but nothing too bad. I logged it about 6 months ago

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
awesome! nanodrol is what I ordered. its in the mail rn should have it within a couple days. how many mls of nano is equivalent to 30mg msten

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
kind of off subject but something I'm thinking about throwing into this cycle.im thinking mabe some npp or deca you bros have any experience with them

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
awesome! nanodrol is what I ordered. its in the mail rn should have it within a couple days. how many mls of nano is equivalent to 30mg msten
Nanoparticles enhance bioavailability by 50-60% from what I've heard. I would run it at 0.75/1.00/1.00/1.25ml per week.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I used nanodrol a 1ml ed (0,5ml x2 ed, one morning and one pre-wo) with trest oral and transdermal, Best ive ever felt in my whole life ! Haha

FNF5989

FNF5989

Awards
  • Established
I used nanodrol a 1ml ed (0,5ml x2 ed, one morning and one pre-wo) with trest oral and transdermal, Best ive ever felt in my whole life ! Haha
+1for dermatr3st . Made me sweat bullets in sleep mode but god the workouts were top tier

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nanodrol is strong stuff, especially for how few sides I had

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
guru what were your results with nanodrol?

FNF and Pride, I have never ran any for of tr3st, doesn't it have an extremely short half life or am I wrong?
I am currently on injectable ment (trestolone acetate) 30mg ed just finished week one yesterday I am very pleased with results. Bought it from EA euro site I only have enough for 1 month I was origanly planning on running for 8 weeks but they stopped shipping ment to usa right after buying my first vial. my question is could tr3st be used to continue my trestolone cycle? would it be less effective as injectable ment?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

FNF and Pride, I have never ran any for of tr3st, doesn't it have an extremely short half life or am I wrong?
I am currently on injectable ment (trestolone acetate) 30mg ed just finished week one yesterday I am very pleased with results. Bought it from EA euro site I only have enough for 1 month I was origanly planning on running for 8 weeks but they stopped shipping ment to usa right after buying my first vial. my question is could tr3st be used to continue my trestolone cycle? would it be less effective as injectable ment?
Went from 188.5lbs fasted to 203.5lbs fasted, strength skyrocketed from a 225x4 bench to 225x12. I can link my log if you want to see it

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
if you could link it for my that would be cool. I want to check it out

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would say yes but the Td version, its heavy duty man.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
solidsnake I take it you have experience with the td version? how much td do you think would be equivlant to 30mg injectable

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've no idea bro as I've never done the Injectable. However 50 mg per day for me me was like a test base. 100mg per day and I blew up! And the only other thing I was on at the time was lgd. Make sure you have pharma ai, you will need it.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
ill probably give the 100mg a try. what brand did you use for td bro

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
thanks snake.
Nac nobody asked what I was already on. That post was just to help inform me and others of npp and deca and help make a decision. I am on injectable trest ace and test cyp been on for a week and throwing in msten at the end of the week to kickstart my cycle.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I'm thinking I should have started the deca last week my test and trest. if I order it now I wont be able to start till week 2 at the earliest. should I just run the deca in my next cycle?