Elite labs research chemicals

Jcc7220

Awards
Wondering two things is this company any good.,

What's the deal with peptides and what the difference between them?

And

What's a good sarm?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pharma grade is cheaper and better

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pharma grade is cheaper and better
Pharma grade peptides and sarms? Good luck with that.

OP this isn't Google. The answers to your questions are too elaborate. Google that shiit. Plenty of reading material out there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pharma grade peptides and sarms? Good luck with that.

OP this isn't Google. The answers to your questions are too elaborate. Google that shiit. Plenty of reading material out there.
Op wasn't asking for a peptide source, but rather an explanation to what they are. I was saying pharma grade for ancillaries; I think sarms are a waste for the money

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op wasn't asking for a peptide source, but rather an explanation to what they are. I was saying pharma grade for ancillaries; I think sarms are a waste for the money
Oh my bad I missed the part where he asked about ancillaries.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh my bad I missed the part where he asked about ancillaries.
Read the op; from the looks of it, he was asking about the source and an explanation of what peptides are. I'm just guessing that he is looking to buy ancillaries and possibly sarms from an rc place. I'm not here to argue lol

Jcc7220

Awards
Yeh my primary thing I was looking to find out was a good research chemical company for sarms. But I figured while I was Asking maybe some could explain what peptides are.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Read the op; from the looks of it, he was asking about the source and an explanation of what peptides are. I'm just guessing that he is looking to buy ancillaries and possibly sarms from an rc place. I'm not here to argue lol
He literally only mentioned SARMs and peptides. Your assumption is beyond idiotic.