1-Andro

dud3

Awards
Is it necessary to use a SERM for a mild PH like 1-Andro?

dud3

Awards
I would just go by what the bottle recommends for IronMagLabs 1-Andro Rx

3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one 50mg
6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45% 15mg
Piperine 5mg

dud3

Awards
1-2 capsules of Super 1-Andro twice per day spread evenly through the day (up to 4 capsules per day)

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To get the effects of 1 andro you need to run minimum of 300mg and yes a SERM is recommended as it will surpress you

dud3

Awards
Im not looking for anything too crazy so I wouldnt run it with dosage that high. And there isnt other things i could take for pct that would raise my test levels other than a serm?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im not looking for anything too crazy so I wouldnt run it with dosage that high. And there isnt other things i could take for pct that would raise my test levels other than a serm?
Then honestly why run it? Why tax your liver and kidneys and shut your test down to barely see any benefits. Nothing is going to do what a SERM can do. No OTC herbal BS is going to do a dam thing to restart HPTA. Sure it might restart on its own given time. Sounds like you dont want to commit. I wouldnt run it.

dud3

Awards
Ive taken a serm before for a ph years ago. But that prohormone was way stronger than 1-andro. This product is not supposed to be taxing on the liver since its non-methylated.

dud3

Awards
It I ran it at higher doses it would be even more taxing on my body. So you justify the taxing on the body just because it would give me more gains? That doesnt sound like great logic.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It I ran it at higher doses it would be even more taxing on my body. So you justify the taxing on the body just because it would give me more gains? That doesnt sound like great logic.
Even though it's a low dosage, keep SERM handy. You may need it. If you just want to test the product, run as per the bottle prescription. But, if you're looking for decent gains, run it at 300mg.

dud3

Awards
Yea I am just interested in testing the product. See how my body reacts to it and all.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I am just interested in testing the product. See how my body reacts to it and all.
You know it could take anywhere up to 4-6 weeks to see how your body reacts, though? By which time your body has likely already reacted in "unseen" ways, ie hpta suppression. Unless the lethargy hits you first.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that's a wise decision. Would like to see what progress you make as well. If you're starting off after a long time, it's better to stick to the label. Start mild and see how it's works on you. But, I would still suggest to keep a SERM. After all, it will still alter/suppress your hormones to some extend.

Just my 0.02

dud3

Awards
Yes suppression can happen with any ph. Whats your point? I would take on cycle support and pct with this product regardless. I was just wanted to know if a serm was necessary or if a regular test booster would work in place for this product.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People just cant seem to wrap their head around PCT. Nothing is absolute!

NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE.

Meaning, no-one here can predict what you MUST do for PCT or what you must NEED to recover. All we can do is assess risks, and decide what could be more likely.

Will you recover from 1-andro, or any compound, using an OTC product? WHO THE FUK KNOWS. Try it if you want. But, if your hpta is capable of recovery, a SERM will facilitate this most efficiently. Thats it.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Yes suppression can happen with any ph. Whats your point? I would take on cycle support and pct with this product regardless. I was just wanted to know if a serm was necessary or if a regular test booster would work in place for this product.
#1 No SERM No Cycle. That's it! The serm is cheaper than the natty crap anyways. Just use it. I like clomid for hpta restart.
#2 If you want to run this at 200mg, just do it for a week. Then bump the dosage up to 300/350 for 7-8 weeks.
#3 You will need a test base for this...either 4 and or EPI andro will do in this case depending upon your goals. I recommend going with a 4/epi combo and run them at 330/1000 to start.

About the suppression...my philosophy is that why would you want to experience any suppression for no gains. Run it at the recommended dosages and get some gains man.

We are not here to hinder your gains...we are here to help.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on 1-Andro at 330mg/day. Its week 7 and I just started feeling it (cycle duration 12 weeks).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A regular test booster could be helpful with a Serm. Why are you so reluctant to take a Serm?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This with SERM is a little more complicated than "No SERM,no Cycle" for some people.
I live in the EU and you can order PH's and in my country PH's is not legal but nothing special would happened if the custom seize it because you have bought it from a legal source.
But SERM's are under the same laws as illegal underground steroids.
To order SERM's online is very risky, if the custom seize it you can only sit and wait for the police to search your home.
If you want to do PH's there's a decision to make.
Recover quickly and buy SERM but you can get cought and go to court.
Or, order a pot of Rebirth,maybe slower recovery but you don't have to wait for the Police to ring on your door bell.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You sound like a god damn fool. First of all PCT is a serm. Anything over the counter that says PCT is not PCT, it's marketing crap. Not to mention a serm is cheaper then 90% of the OTC test boosters, and to further that OTC test boosters don't do Jack shyt 99% of the time. But honestly I kinda like your idea, so go for it.

dud3

Awards
A serm to me just seems more extreme than this product itself so I was reluctant to consider it if in fact I do try this product. Especially if I ran it just as the bottle prescribed.

Not here trying to talk against what serms do. As I said earlier, ive taken a serm before. Just trying to get some input here as I havent taken a ph in years. Is the test base necessary on cycle if I would be taking a serm afterwards anyway?

dud3

Awards
I was trying to find a ph that was non methylated with low sides. 1-andro rx seemed like a good one for that profile. I dont need something crazy here I was just looking for a product that was less harsh but still gave some physique improvements.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A serm to me just seems more extreme than this product itself
I dont mean to bust your balls, but I see this claim often as well. What do you mean, "too extreme"? Like, a SERM will recover your hpta too well?

Ive never once seen someone say after using a SERM, that it was too extreme and their hpta is now working too well.

dud3

Awards
I think it has to do with the fact that I need to buy this stuff throufh chemical research sites in order to get it legally and it can say not for human consumption on the bottle. Who knows what you're actually putting in your body and it's effects since many serms were originally intended for cancer patients

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it has to do with the fact that I need to buy this stuff throufh chemical research sites in order to get it legally and it can say not for human consumption on the bottle. Who knows what you're actually putting in your body and it's effects since many serms were originally intended for cancer patients
Yep, the world is full of dangers.
Even breathing is detrimental, all that oxygen causes oxidation to your cells.
1-Andro could cause gyno, irreversible sterility and whatnot, but you had to buy it, didn't you?

Reactions: Nac

dud3

Awards
I didnt buy anything buddy. Im on here doing my research first and getting perspectives on products.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didnt buy anything buddy. Im on here doing my research first and getting perspectives on products.
Good. Don't buy it if you don't buy a Serm for PCT.
Your research is done.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading all your posts, it seems to me, you are looking for a non-suppressive anabolic with a safe profile.

Right?

Well, good luck with that! Join the thousands of supplement companies on their journey to find the holy grail.
1-Andro is a mild, working solution, if the dosage, duration of the cycle and the PCT is right, so is Ostarine.

It is what it is. You could do a cycle without PCT -but would probably lose all former gains and feel like sh1t. There is also the possibility you never fully recover even with a Serm.
Anabolics have risks -and rewards. Its up to you to decide.

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was never considering doing a ph without pct
But you were considering a very low dose of 1-Andro -and a OTC PCT.

1) 1-ANDRO products are ALL under-dosed, meaning that 1 bottle -or 2 are NOT enough for a cycle. You need at least 330mg/day for 10 weeks to see -or feel any of it.
Its very expensive if you want to do it right, taking about 440mg/day for 12 weeks, some TUDCA for the liver, some Saw Palmetto and Fish oil -and whatnot

2) Supplement companies do everything to sell you sh1t, claiming all sorts of miraculous gains -or recoveries. There are some good products out there -but NONE is a working PCT. Sorry for that...and.... yes they are azzholes..

edit:
3) You will need a Test base when doing a proper 1-Andro cycle of 12 weeks, its almost as hard to find a good OTC product for that -as it is to find an OTC PCT.

Well you did not ask about Test base, I gonna quit commenting on it.

dud3

Awards
Yes thank you for stating that one bottle is not enough for a cycle. Hence the reason why I was asking in the first place if a serm was needed for just a bottle at low dose or if a serm would have been overkill. If serm is needed for any ph at any dose then i have my answer. Nothing more to discuss. I did not want to do such a high dose as you explained because I didnt care to get maximum results. I wanted to see what one bottle would do for me. Everyone reacts different to every supplement. I was not familiar with a test base or what that even was. I assume something for my test levels.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes thank you for stating that one bottle is not enough for a cycle. Hence the reason why I was asking in the first place if a serm was needed for just a bottle at low dose or if a serm would have been overkill. If serm is needed for any ph at any dose then i have my answer. Nothing more to discuss. I did not want to do such a high dose as you explained because I didnt care to get maximum results. I wanted to see what one bottle would do for me. Everyone reacts different to every supplement. I was not familiar with a test base or what that even was. I assume something for my test levels.
Your question: "Is a serm needed for any ph at any dose ?" Is a good one and depends on the duration of the cycle -and the dose. Long cycles with low dose would require a Serm. An accidental dose, like you thought it were your vitamins but it was 1-Andro, for a week, IMHO would not need a Serm.

Trying a low dose with an already mild PH is somewhat, well, stupid. You will suppress your own test production for no results, as a low dose exogenous anabolic equals the amount of your own test production, if you get what I mean.
"Test base" is a exogenous substitute for your test levels when suppressed, could be test, trest, 4-ad, epiandro. As your own test gets low, lethargy strikes. 1-Andro has a reputation to cause hefty lethargy in most users.

dud3

Awards
Had I done 1-andro rx I would have ran it at the dose on the bottle which would last probably 4 - 6 weeks. I see your point about the suppression though.

I thought thats what a serm was for, getting the test levels back from suppression post-cycle. So people take **** to get test back up during cycle and then a serm after to do the same?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had I done 1-andro rx I would have ran it at the dose on the bottle which would last probably 4 - 6 weeks. I see your point about the suppression though.

I thought thats what a serm was for, getting the test levels back from suppression post-cycle. So people take **** to get test back up during cycle and then a serm after to do the same?
Correct.

The indicated dosage would have lowered your test -and upped a bit of 1-test in your blood (1-andro converts to 1-test), rendering an anabolic effect mute.

It has to be a higher dosage -and a test base. There are people who go without a base, they fight through the lethargy using mainly stimulants.

Chasingtails

Awards

The base taken during a cycle doesn't raise your natural test levels like a serm does. The base replaces your natural production in order to prevent the unwanted sides associated with suppressed t--loss of libido, lethargy, etc.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The base taken during a cycle doesn't raise your natural test levels like a serm does. The base replaces your natural production in order to prevent the unwanted sides associated with suppressed t--loss of libido, lethargy, etc.
^^^ signed, I thought OP knew that.

Edit: Be prepared for the question: "Then why not using a Serm in cycle to raise natural test?"
LOL

Chasingtails

Awards
^^^ signed, I thought OP knew that.

Edit: Be prepared for the question: "Then why not using a Serm in cycle to raise natural test?"
LOL
Haha I thought so too until he equated the two in the above post. You correctly used the adjective "exogenous," but I don't think it sunk in