dmz

lilbigman15

Awards
Its still legal right? If so are there any companies that have legit dmz?

sespress

Awards
Shouldn't source man. Overseas I think it is. You should Google it.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
check out enhanced athlete euro site. there Hulkz has 10mg DMZ per serving.

lilbigman15

Awards
Sorry didnt know sourcing legal reviews was against rules

Mrthk75

Awards
So when I see dmz on eBay is it fake being that it is illegal.

Mrthk75

Awards
Copy that . I have gotten fake stuff from eBay before.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Copy that . I have gotten fake stuff from eBay before.
Yeah man. It doesn't mean that it's guaranteed fake but I would bet most stuff on eBay is fake.
There are plenty of sites that still have dmz. And good dmz at that

Scott4bama15

Awards
No trouble for me finding Msten, Trest, M1alpha, or Dimethazine in the US from legit online supp suppliers. I'm still finding Superdrol, Trenevar, Epistane, Pheraplex and pretty much most of the banned DS, PS, and PH's that were banned. Don't have the selection of brands and delivery systems that we had access to pre-ban but I've yet to receive a bunk batch.

sespress

Awards
So I guess I'm at a loss here on how DMZ is being sold at all without the law coming down. It's a 17a methylated steroid correct? Shouldn't it be illegal? I read in 08 the FDA cranked up enforcement - but you'd think it was gonna be the DEA . So it's grey area stuff?

sespress

Awards
No trouble for me finding Msten, Trest, M1alpha, or Dimethazine in the US from legit online supp suppliers. I'm still finding Superdrol, Trenevar, Epistane, Pheraplex and pretty much most of the banned DS, PS, and PH's that were banned. Don't have the selection of brands and delivery systems that we had access to pre-ban but I've yet to receive a bunk batch.
Yeah I've not had any issue buying bottles that are all preban either. Kinda crazy. Not to mention UL and RC companies.

Scott4bama15

Awards
Yeah I've not had any issue buying bottles that are all preban either. Kinda crazy. Not to mention UL and RC companies.
Yeah I pretty much kept a constant check on every website that I had ever bought from and while most of them stopped there were a few that toned it down but still kept it going. It did get pretty ridiculous for the last 6 months before the ban! You'd go to the ph section and have 20-30 pages of products to sort through. I think availability is right where it should be. I think it's doing doing well to keep this stuff away from kids but still accessible enough for those of us who have the proper knowledge to find them. And the innovation of the andro's and their new delivery systems has been pretty cool.

sespress

Awards
Yeah I pretty much kept a constant check on every website that I had ever bought from and while most of them stopped there were a few that toned it down but still kept it going. It did get pretty ridiculous for the last 6 months before the ban! You'd go to the ph section and have 20-30 pages of products to sort through. I think availability is right where it should be. I think it's doing doing well to keep this stuff away from kids but still accessible enough for those of us who have the proper knowledge to find them. And the innovation of the andro's and their new delivery systems has been pretty cool.
For sure! In Florida I ran my epistane and my sdrol from the.... PH store (brick and mortar), right the heck next to my gym. It was a big big weightlifting gym. Practically no cardio, massively Arnold looking guys doing photo shoots there, so I suspect it was just a great spot for them to open up in.

But really tht brick and mortar steroid shop next to the gym?!? I remember thinking "this is b1tchin!" But looking back that was way the eff overboard. You can hurt yourself on these if not careful and the place stocked exactly 0 SERMS.

I honestly don't believe in strict drug control line we have over here now, but I like what you said - it's available enough that we who really try to find it, usually turn it up.

Scott4bama15

Awards
For sure! In Florida I ran my epistane and my sdrol from the.... PH store (brick and mortar), right the heck next to my gym. It was a big big weightlifting gym. Practically no cardio, massively Arnold looking guys doing photo shoots there, so I suspect it was just a great spot for them to open up in.

But really tht brick and mortar steroid shop next to the gym?!? I remember thinking "this is b1tchin!" But looking back that was way the eff overboard. You can hurt yourself on these if not careful and the place stocked exactly 0 SERMS.

I honestly don't believe in strict drug control line we have over here now, but I like what you said - it's available enough that we who really try to find it, usually turn it up.
Awe man you don't need SERMS! Tribulus works great! Throw in some dandelion and grape seed extract and you'll recover (overboard sarcasm)!