New Bulk Cycle - SARMS - PH - RECOMMENDATIONS.

fbaig

Awards
Background: 5' 6.5" - Started working out when I was in college around 17 at 105 lbs - Always been a hard gainer. Reached peak at around spring of last year (2016) hovering at around 173 w/ 7% bf natty. Unfortunately I injured my lower back and labrum and was forced to stop for a long while. I'm currently 27 - started hitting the gym hard again 6 weeks ago and I was down to 135 lbs but since then have gotten back up to 146 lbs. Looking at how I struggled to gain most of my mass / strength during prime test years I'm thinking I need some assistance hence this cycle. Looking to start beginning of Sept and until then get all of my diet and exercise routing back in line. Here's what I'm planning to do as of now:

Goal: Gain Mass (Hopefully back up to 160+ by the end of cycle - Should be around 150 by the time I start, calorie intake is already starting to rise)

Cycle:

- Ligandrol / LGD-4033 (12 Weeks) - 5/5/10/10/10/10/10/10/15/15/15/15
- Ostarine / MK-2866 (12 Weeks) - 12.5/12.5/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25

I've read that Ostarine helps with injury recovery - any opinions on that?

Test Base:

- 4 Andro (Weeks 5-12): Not sure of the dosage, any recommendations? Maybe 150-250mg / day? (Brand Recommendations welcome.)
- Might do Epi Andro instead but have been reading that 4 AD is better for Bulk. Also looking into 19 Nor as it supposedly is good for tendon and joint strength. - Thoughts?
- I am very much aware that pinning or just getting test instead would be better and honestly if I could I would, but I can't. (No, I'm not scared of needles or getting caught with them lol)

- Question about 4-AD: There are some brands that say 4-Androsterone on the nutrition label while others say 4 androstene-3b-ol 17-one. Any difference is those?
--Also, any opinions on one called EPG AndroZome EPI-4? Seems to be some kind of a blend.

OCT:

- One of the many Cycle Supports available online (12 weeks) (recommendations welcome) (any specific ingredients that are a must?)
- Maybe a natty test booster (weeks 1-4) to combat lethargy before I start the 4-AD. Opinions?

PCT (4 Weeks):

- One of many PCT available online (recommendations welcome) (any specific ingredients that are a must?)
- Clomid (50/50/25/25)
- Maybe a natty test booster just for kicks

Normal Supps:

- Creatine HCL, Glutamine, Multis, Omegas, BCAAs, Joint Support, Beta Alanine, L-Carnitine, Yohimbine (for lethargy reasons as well)
- What else would be beneficial to add?

Since I do not have much experience with SARMS, PH etc. I would welcome and greatly appreciate any opinions, feedback, thoughts, advice etc. Want to be able to get the most out of this cycle and pack on as much mass that will be retained.

- I understand alcohol is to be avoided - what other food, drink or supplement would be detrimental to this and should be avoided?
- Any more tips on battling lethargy?
- Any specific workout plans that respond better with these supps? (Power-lifting, Hypertrophy etc)
- What should be my timings for dosage? With or w/o food? I'm usually up around 530AM and asleep around 11PM with the workout in the late afternoon or early evening.
- How do I minimize sides? (Hair loss, acne, possible libido loss)

Once I have everything set up and ready to go in Sept I will be logging the journey fairly extensively, just want to assure that I have all my ducks in a row. Thanks is advance for all the help!

Edit: Sorry for the essay of a post. Didn't realize it got this long while I was typing. Hopefully it relays all necessary info.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Quick tip try maybe subbing one of the SARMS for MK677 or even adding. It's amazing on a bulk and many people report mega increases in appetite. It's a growth hormone secrotogue.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually kudos for a detailed post and cycle layout.

I like the recommendation of MK677 above, but dislike Ostarine in this cycle. Osta's injury healing benefits are highly overstated in my opinion (and experience).

I think LGD + MK677 + 4-AD would be a great cycle for you.

Would get an AI on top of the cycle support for the 4-Ad. A low dose of Arimidex would suffice.

Also you could run the MK677 throughout the pct and beyond as well.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Like Dma378 said arimidex would be great you can also dose arimistane although you'll need experts to tell you if it's strong enough and a viable option I'm just saying that instead if you prefer to go OTC because nutriverse has a great deal on Olympus Labs products which there's a combo I saw 4-andro, OTC pct, and ON cycle support. Ask Volvo140G he'll help you out.

Just search up the perfect cycle on nutriverse.

fbaig

Awards
Thanks! Main reason for including Ostarine was for healing but if it's not as beneficial I'll definitely swap for MK677. Recommendation on dosage?

Will get an AI as well on cycle.

Also, any guidance towards timing of taking each (LGD, MK677, 4-AD, Cycle Support etc)?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure the 4-AD has to be split dosed due to short half-life. LGD and MK can be taken once per day. I prefer mornings with MK, however you will find opinions all over the spectrum with that compound and dosing time.

Cycle support should be taken separately from the ph's because bro-science says so, and I always followed it.

Example:

LGD / MK677 / 4-AD early morning

Cycle support w/ breakfast

4-AD afternoon / evening dose

Cycle support at bedtime

This could obviously be tweaked, but it's a rough example.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
If you get lethargy from MK dose it before bed.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
In addition to the good info these guys have provided I would recommend starting MK at 10-12.5 mg/day and assess and increase to 25mg/day from there if the lethargy isn't bad.

Personally I had extreme lethargy starting at 25 but 10-12.5 was great.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Pretty sure the 4-AD has to be split dosed due to short half-life. LGD and MK can be taken once per day. I prefer mornings with MK, however you will find opinions all over the spectrum with that compound and dosing time.

Cycle support should be taken separately from the ph's because bro-science says so, and I always followed it.

Example:

LGD / MK677 / 4-AD early morning

Cycle support w/ breakfast

4-AD afternoon / evening dose

Cycle support at bedtime

This could obviously be tweaked, but it's a rough example.
When you recommend 4-ad are you talking about actual 4-ad or 4-andro because I know many people assume 4-andro when they hear 4-ad these days although you can still get 4-ad certain places.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you recommend 4-ad are you talking about actual 4-ad or 4-andro because I know many people assume 4-andro when they hear 4-ad these days although you can still get 4-ad certain places.
Andro...unfortunately lol

fbaig

Awards
Any recommendations on which 4-Andro to get based on experience? There seems to be all kinds of stuff out there.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any recommendations on which 4-Andro to get based on experience? There seems to be all kinds of stuff out there.
Get your calculator out and work out which product has best cost per mg of compound. You can get all fancy trying to account for absorption enhancers, but meh most companies these days have some sort of enhancer.

fbaig

Awards
Any of you guys know if 4 Andro is available in bulk powder? And from where?

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
What I'm going to say is purely my opinion from experience with every supplement you are inquiring about, as well as the fact that you and I are not too different in physical size (I'm a bit older however at 35). My opinion, stay away from PHs...back in the day before the real ones were banned, such as DMZ and Halo, sure the results were crazy good. However, the sides involved with the current ones, such as 1 and 4-AD, just aren't worth it. Some will disagree with me on this, and that's fine.
I just competed at the NPC Master's Nationals in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago, so I definitely know a bit about bodybuilding. I am currently taking LGD, MK 677, and GW...along with Arachidonic Acid preworkout. I'm only a few days into the cycle and I absolutely love it! I am sleeping like a baby and hungry as ever (thanks to the MK). My workouts are insane and the pump is no joke.
My suggestion, take the SARMs route and don't mess with PHs....if you want to go the PH route, you might as well scratch all of it and just start injecting! At least the results will be better!!

fbaig

Awards
I'm definitely going with the SARMS, already purchased the lgd and mk. I do have some access to some of the older PH including Halo and DMZ among others. What's are your thoughts on those and how to cycle them with this?

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
It depends on if you are trying to bulk or lean out...

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Ok, well, purely my opinion, if you are going to stack your PH with the SARMs, I'd only stack the DMZ for the bulk. Halo is better for a cutting cycle.
Do the LGD and MK for 8-12 weeks, adding in the DMZ for the last 4 weeks of the cycle. Make sure to have a good pct available for after the cycle...Nolva should be fine, along with a good natural pct/test booster.

fbaig

Awards
Sounds good. Any of you guys have any experience with Promagnon / P-Mag?

fbaig

Awards
Hey all. I have officially started a Cycle Log. I would really appreciate it if you guys subscribed and followed for advice and updates. See you all on the Log!

I can't post links yet but here's the title for you guys to find the posting:

Return of the SWOLE - 12 WK Bulk Cycle Log - LGD + MK677 + 4 Andro + Trans DHEA

Anabolic Goat

Awards
Hey all. I have officially started a Cycle Log. I would really appreciate it if you guys subscribed and followed for advice and updates. See you all on the Log!

I can't post links yet but here's the title for you guys to find the posting:

Return of the SWOLE - 12 WK Bulk Cycle Log - LGD + MK677 + 4 Andro + Trans DHEA
Following

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent

What I'm going to say is purely my opinion from experience with every supplement you are inquiring about, as well as the fact that you and I are not too different in physical size (I'm a bit older however at 35). My opinion, stay away from PHs...back in the day before the real ones were banned, such as DMZ and Halo, sure the results were crazy good. However, the sides involved with the current ones, such as 1 and 4-AD, just aren't worth it. Some will disagree with me on this, and that's fine.
I just competed at the NPC Master's Nationals in Pittsburgh 2 weeks ago, so I definitely know a bit about bodybuilding. I am currently taking LGD, MK 677, and GW...along with Arachidonic Acid preworkout. I'm only a few days into the cycle and I absolutely love it! I am sleeping like a baby and hungry as ever (thanks to the MK). My workouts are insane and the pump is no joke.
My suggestion, take the SARMs route and don't mess with PHs....if you want to go the PH route, you might as well scratch all of it and just start injecting! At least the results will be better!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
widthbrah Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 46
thatguy28 Anabolics 20