Got hit by a car (Recovery advice?)

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I am very angry today and to be honest I'm feeling down...

My neighbor has a son who's always driving too fast and the f***er hit me with his car in the damn packing lot! I told the idiot he was driving too fast and today at 7am the guy was leaving for work f***ing thought it was a great idea to leave the parking as fast as he could...

Bottom line... He hit me which broke my right tibia, fractured my ulna in my right arm and I have minor injuries to my right hand...

The doctor said it could take 4 to 6 months until I can do any heavy lifting that involves my legs and 2-3 months before my right arm/hand recovers. That's a sh*t ton of days without working out and I'm worried I'll lose a lot of weight...

I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to speed up the recovery and avoid losing too much weight.

Not gonna lie I'm not feeling great today and I hope someone here can help me with this... I asked the doctor and he said I should avoid any kind of anabolic steroid, which is the advice any doctor will give you anyway...

What's your take on this?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I am very angry today and to be honest I'm feeling down...

My neighbor has a son who's always driving too fast and the f***er hit me with his car in the damn packing lot! I told the idiot he was driving too fast and today at 7am the guy was leaving for work f***ing thought it was a great idea to leave the parking as fast as he could...

Bottom line... He hit me which broke my right tibia, fractured my ulna in my right arm and I have minor injuries to my right hand...

The doctor said it could take 4 to 6 months until I can do any heavy lifting that involves my legs and 2-3 months before my right arm/hand recovers. That's a sh*t ton of days without working out and I'm worried I'll lose a lot of weight...

I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to speed up the recovery and avoid losing too much weight.

Not gonna lie I'm not feeling great today and I hope someone here can help me with this... I asked the doctor and he said I should avoid any kind of anabolic steroid, which is the advice any doctor will give you anyway...

What's your take on this?
that sucks.

with a leg injury AND an arm injury, I think it will be tough for you to do very much exercising at all.... I guess it depends on how well stocked your gym is.

maybe some light stationary biking at first.... and then transition to machines for your upper body while you wait for your leg to heal?

unless you're on cycle right now, I wouldn't necessarily add in any hormones to speed up your healing, since you have a long haul anyway.

^my reasoning for that is this: if you think you're recovered and start training and injure something, it's gonna be on you and not on the insurance of the knucklehead that ran into you.

FWIW, I had a significant injury a couple years ago that prevented me from training for 14 months, and involved 3 surgeries. a couple things I did wrong: I drank too much, ate like crap and got fat. to be fair, I couldn't train much anyway, but I could have eaten better and done some stationary bike stuff, at least. now I'm still working on getting that fat off....

anyway, a couple things that might be of interest would be BPC157 and TB500, although they seem to be touted more for joints and inflammation. you might wanna get bloodwork now, and get a baseline where your hormone levels are at now.... mine dropped a surprisingly large amount from not exercising and getting fat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPC and GH, or sub out GH with MK-677. It'll make the difference.

You need high, localized IGF levels. Inject the BPC near the injury sites because BPC increases GH receptor sensitivity locally, making the GH more effective. Get a decent Chinese GH kit and take 1iu twice per day with some MK-677 @ 25mg/day and take BPC 5-7 times per week, up to 100mcg micro-dosed into various spots in the injured area. Just get it as close as you can.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I was lucky according to my doc since the bone broke clean in a straight line and not shattered or anything that could make the recovery longer than usual.

As for my hand he thinks it will be very fast to heal since its not serious. Just a stretched tendon and some small muscles that are damaged.

The ulna should normally heal quite fast but he said 2-3 months just to be sure.

For my tibia he said there was no way to tell how fast it would heal but it might be faster or longer than 4-6 months.

Im not in a cycle, but was about to start one...

MK 677 sounds interesting, but I wonder if it's as good as people say.

GH might be good, but I don't know where to inject those on my forearm or near my tibia. Any suggestions for injection spots?

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I guess I'm left handed for a while haha..

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You cycle or blast and cruise? I know the pain of not being able to lift when cycling lmao; I dropped weight so quick when I was hospitalized and what made it worse was that I had a gi bleed and couldn't eat, this was right at the beginning of pct so I really got a shot situation.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
It would have been my first real AAS cycle. Tried Ostarine and I responded well to it.

It sort of piss me off because I was really looking forward to that cycle. I bought it all and planned everything until the last day of PCT.

I reached my limit in terms of natural gains and I know I'll lose quite a bit of weight because of those injuries

But if something can improve my recovery and make the loss of weight less noticeable then I think I'll just go ahead and buy it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you can lift a bit without injuring yourself I'd personally try to do that. Also make sure you continue to eat enough. You'll probably be fine in terms of retaining your physique

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
If you eat right and follow the advice given you will be 100%. Muscle memory is a hell of a drug;)

As an attorney, sue him for everything he has. Make sure they note that you have warned him about it before.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Ordered some MK 677 at 10mg/cap
I got enough for 16 weeks at 30mg/day

Anyone has experience with it and can tell if the water retention is as bad as some people say?

Safe to run for 4 months straight?

Should I buy some dandelion root extract?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
sry to hear bro. Wow. Was also thinking a low dose (10mg) of MK677.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established

Anyone has experience with it and can tell if the water retention is as bad as some people say?

mk677 increases aldosterone, so the water retention can be pretty significant. I held about 7 lbs on it... and ate like a horse. it also increase gastric motility, so you get hungry quicker...

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I would take it at 10mg 1 hour before bed until you get used to it. This helps the hunger sides I've noticed. Then up to 20-30 when feel comfortable.

Also, creatine will help you hold onto muscle despite being sedentary.

Vit c, collagen, vit d/k, high dose fish oil would all be beneficial as well.

Heal up.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ACE-II inhibitor + OTC diuretic + high water intake will negate probably half to 2/3 of the water retention associated with GH products.

I like:

Enalipril @ 5-10mg X 2 daily
MHP XPEL @ 2 caps X 4 per day
1.5-2G water daily

Should keep most of it off. If not, you can grab some aldactone instead of MHP and run 1/2 tab X 2 daily (every 12hrs). That will get rid of almost all unwanted water weight.

The prescription stuff can be had from a few pharma sites that have been around for YEARS and discussed OFTEN on this forum.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ACE-II inhibitor + OTC diuretic + high water intake will negate probably half to 2/3 of the water retention associated with GH products.

I like:

1.5-2G water daily

Should keep most of it off. If not, you can grab some aldactone instead of MHP and run 1/2 tab X 2 daily (every 12hrs). That will get rid of almost all unwanted water weight.

The prescription stuff can be had from a few pharma sites that have been around for YEARS and discussed OFTEN on this forum.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Oh man was it satisfying to watch that idiot ride the bus this week. He lost his permit for two months and I'm happy about it hahaha

His dad was 100% on my side so that helped because the kid didn't have daddy to watch his back...

He really looked sad while waiting for the bus haha For a second I felt like he was the one injured hahaha

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I like:

1.5-2G water daily

Sorry this happened. This ^^^ plus BPC-157 and TB-500 is a MUST. You will never experience healing like it.

I had complete reconstruction of my lower right leg lots of shattered bones; tibia and fibia are titanium along with other stuff. I would say leave everything alone for 4-6 weeks with tons of liquid calcium and good diet.

Next would ask doc for bone growth stimulant and inject the BPC and TB as close to injured area but not into injured area. My biggest problem was my tendons healing. If this is an issue than inject both near injured tendons. I had problems with ACL, Achilles, Hamstring tendons above and below knee. Those 2 compounds are worth gold.