Help with cycle

M

Mrthk75

Awards
I have a question about adding sarms to a steroid cycle. Currently doing a test cyp and deca cyle. Is there any value to adding in a sarm or would it just be a waste. Thanks for advice , this site is full of great info.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of guys will say "hell no brah the AAS will way overshadow those SARMs so forgetaboutit!" but meh Im not convinced. We could get all technical and delve into AR binding affinity and whatnot but end of the day Id think, assume, that as long as you have available receptors then you have modulation. Will the test and deca exhaust all available receptors? Fuk no.

Do it.

Now, there might be an argument for spending your $$ on "better" options. And personally if I were to use a SARM in a scenario like this itd be LGD. So from an end-point perspective will you be p1ssing in the wind? I dont think so. Try it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't care for sarms from the reviews and logs I've seen, but it wouldn't really hurt to add one in to your cycle since you aren't on any orals I guess

M

Mrthk75

Awards
Thank you for advice . I do have lgd on had and was thinking of using that.

M

Mrthk75

Awards
Exactly I was thinking of adding some lgd . Got a good deal on them if it works great if not no big deal. Thanks for help

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm with the other dudes. I don't think there's harm in trying it out, just make sure you're taking proper cycle support since you're adding an oral compound and will be adding stress to your liver, etc.
I think even adding like 5mg ostarine would be beneficial to a steroid cycle. There is some talk about it binding to shbg and freeing up some testosterone, thus making more effects from the same dose of your drugs.

Reactions: Nac
M

Mrthk75

Awards
Have you used npp before . I was thinking about that next time since it kicks in quicker and doesn't stay in your system as long.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think even adding like 5mg ostarine would be beneficial to a steroid cycle. There is some talk about it binding to shbg
Thats a good point. Both studies on LGD (1mg) and ostarine (3mg) showed a reduction of SHBG around 50%. Pretty significant.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have you used npp before . I was thinking about that next time since it kicks in quicker and doesn't stay in your system as long.
I'm using NPP for my second time right now. I like it 100% more than deca.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
If you add one, add YK11. Supposed to inhibit myostatin.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think you are thinking of SR9009, which has almost no oral bioavailability, YK11 has pretty good oral bioavailability
Oh yeah you're right. I get all these new compounds confused with each other. If that's the case then YK-11 would be a great addition, especially on like the last half of a cycle when myostatin is on the rise.

M

Mrthk75

Awards
Deca is good but is a slow process. I just might go with npp. How long do you run it and what else goes with it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Deca is good but is a slow process. I just might go with npp. How long do you run it and what else goes with it.
I've been on it for 10 weeks so far and not sure when I'll be dropping it for tren. Maybe this week or next. It goes well with EQ which I'm using as well. You can stack it with anything really. Maybe not tren since they are both 19nor and it would be more difficult to control sides.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out what The Guerrilla Chemist had to say about adding only 10mg of ostarine to his 300mg Test/week

He said it put on a lean 6lbs and he said he contributed the majority to ostarine. Tony and him were arguing over high dose / low dose.

M

Mrthk75

Awards
Buddy just finished with tren for first time. Had the tren cough at first and was hard to do cardio. He used nasocort said it worked good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Buddy just finished with tren for first time. Had the tren cough at first and was hard to do cardio. He used nasocort said it worked good.
I've only had the dreaded tren cough once and it was when I was using tren no ester pre workout. Tren ace has never given me the cough but it definitely inhibits my cardiovascular ability. Sometimes even climbing to my apartment on the 4th floor was more of a hassle than usual.

M

Mrthk75

Awards
Buddy was using tren ace he did say after a couple weeks he got used to it. I was thinking of trying ment less sides but definitely need caber and strong ai.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had good results combining sarms with AAS. Rad-140 was probably the best. LGD 2nd best. But was running completely different AAS setups when I ran the 2 sarms, so perhaps an unfair comparison.

Reactions: Nac
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10