So a while ago I purchased Mega PCT by Primeval Labs. The ingredients are:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Tribulus 300mg
Saw Palmetto 150mg
Tongkat Ali 75mg
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione 50mg
Ostarine 7.5mg

I never ended up using it in my PCT as it included Ostarine (The website said I purchased it on said instead had 25mg Laxogenin, instead of the Ostarine). I've decided I may as well utilize the Osta at 15mg a day (2caps) for 4 weeks for my upcoming cut.

So my question is what PCT would you guys recommend for this little cycle. I already have Nolva and Sup3r PCT or is that overkill for this?

Thanks in advanced

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive even at low doses. If you run it I would do 8 weeks of osta and a full pct. 4 weeks of osta will not do anything for you other than suppress you.

Cocop0pZ

Awards
Ostarine has been shown to be suppressive even at low doses. If you run it I would do 8 weeks of osta and a full pct. 4 weeks of osta will not do anything for you other than suppress you.
Thanks for the reply, so I may as well just buy another 4 weeks of osta for a proper run.
Tbh I just want to use this 'PCT product' which has been lying around, it baffles me they put osta in it lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply, so I may as well just buy another 4 weeks of osta for a proper run.
Tbh I just want to use this 'PCT product' which has been lying around, it baffles me they put osta in it lol
Yes it is and I have seen a few products with compounds in pct products that shouldent be there.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
That's because there are a crap load of websites saying you can just dose yourself all the damn time without worry. Like it's some miracle drug.

I think more and more articles are finally starting to pop up that say, no, you do not want to use this during PCT, but initially all the sites really trying to push it were saying to use it as a bridge between Cycles or as PCT.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
By a bottle of regular osta. Run the osta alone for 4-6 weeks then run your pct osta product for 4 weeks following. Pct with Nolva 20/20/10/10 and run your super pct as directed by the bottle. Good to go.

Cocop0pZ

Awards
By a bottle of regular osta. Run the osta alone for 4-6 weeks then run your pct osta product for 4 weeks following. Pct with Nolva 20/20/10/10 and run your super pct as directed by the bottle. Good to go.
Thanks for the reply, thats exactly how I will run it.
Would you recommend running 4 andro or Epiandro along side to counter lethargy?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, thats exactly how I will run it.
Would you recommend running 4 andro or Epiandro along side to counter lethargy?
For a cut run epiandro.