Prohormone Cycle

Tryu

Awards
8 Week Cycle

IML Super DMZ 3.0 2 cap per day AM-PM 1-4week

IML 4-Andro (Test Base) 2 cap per day AM-PM 1-4week

PCT: OL Sup3r PCT 2 cap per day, AM-PM 5-8week along with EA Clomiphene Citrate 33mg/ml x 30 ML (Clomid) 50/50/25/25 once a day at AM. 5-8week.

Cycle Support: OL ar1macare pro, 2 cap per day. AM-PM 1-8week. Also, someone said this was a otc AI as well but I am not sure, can someone verify?

Let me know what everyone thinks, and what needs to be changed. Anything for better results you know?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming you have already purchased all of this? Most would typically run an Andro cycle for the full 8 weeks.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
If you're gonna run 4 Andro as your base, start it before your dmz to give it time to kick in.

Tryu

Awards
I'm assuming you have already purchased all of this? Most would typically run an Andro cycle for the full 8 weeks.
Why full 8 weeks? And no I don't have all the stuff, just the DMZ. And now I am having second thoughts. I was told I wasn't ready for a 3 methylated compound. This is my first methylated cycle. I don't know if there is any truth to that though.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How early we talking?
There's no need to start it anytime sooner they can be run both the same time.
Also, apply mace 15 for 15%off. (iml)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why full 8 weeks? And no I don't have all the stuff, just the DMZ. And now I am having second thoughts. I was told I wasn't ready for a 3 methylated compound. This is my first methylated cycle. I don't know if there is any truth to that though.
It's not really an andro cycle. It looks like the 4 andro is just there as a test base for the Super DMZ 3.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 Week Cycle

IML Super DMZ 3.0 2 cap per day AM-PM 1-4week

IML 4-Andro (Test Base) 2 cap per day AM-PM 1-4week

PCT: OL Sup3r PCT 2 cap per day, AM-PM 5-8week along with EA Clomiphene Citrate 33mg/ml x 30 ML (Clomid) 50/50/25/25 once a day at AM. 5-8week.

Cycle Support: OL ar1macare pro, 2 cap per day. AM-PM 1-8week. Also, someone said this was a otc AI as well but I am not sure, can someone verify?

Let me know what everyone thinks, and what needs to be changed. Anything for better results you know?
I hope you don't really mean just two caps of ACP daily. That isn't near enough cycle support for 3 harsh methyls. A full dose of ACP is 8 caps, split twice daily. I would also add 750 mg of TUDCA.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope you don't really mean just two caps of ACP daily. That isn't near enough cycle support for 3 harsh methyls. A full dose of ACP is 8 caps, split twice daily. I would also add 750 mg of TUDCA.
Tudca is awesome.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's no need to start it anytime sooner they can be run both the same time.
Also, apply mace 15 for 15%off. (iml)
Iml super dmz 3.0 is an incredible compound. You will have great results.

Tryu

Awards
So 4 caps of cycle support, in the AM and 4 in the PM? And where is a reliable source to get TUDCA? I was looking at OL "TUDCA" 250mg per serving so probably 3 caps a day. And would I take this with my cycle support?

Tryu

Awards
Iml super dmz 3.0 is an incredible compound. You will have great results.
Yeah, but for a first time methylated user, still recommend it? I can easily save the bottle until I am further educated, and get something else.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 4 caps of cycle support, in the AM and 4 in the PM? And where is a reliable source to get TUDCA? I was looking at OL "TUDCA" 250mg per serving so probably 3 caps a day. And would I take this with my cycle support?
Yep. Am, lunch, and pm. Same time as ACP is good.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but for a first time methylated user, still recommend it? I can easily save the bottle until I am further educated, and get something else.
Have you done any non-methyl prohormones or designers?

Tryu

Awards
Have you done any non-methyl prohormones or designers?
Yeah I got another month before I go on cycle again, just getting everything situated before hand. My first cycle was the pro anabolic kit from AMS and I did a 12 week cycle. And got great results and now of course I am getting way over my head.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I got another month before I go on cycle again, just getting everything situated before hand. My first cycle was the pro anabolic kit from AMS and I did a 12 week cycle. And got great results and now of course I am getting way over my head.
It's a strong ass stack for sure. You'll be fine as long as you have the proper supports and ancillaries. However, a single methylated compound would have been a better idea. Any of the 3 compounds in SDMZ 3 ran solo would be a solid first methylated oral cycle with lower risk.

Tryu

Awards
It's a strong ass stack for sure. You'll be fine as long as you have the proper supports and ancillaries. However, a single methylated compound would have been a better idea. Any of the 3 compounds in SDMZ 3 ran solo would be a solid first methylated oral cycle with lower risk.
Yeah figured. I'll probably save the DMZ 3.0 for the cycle after this then, what do you think of Hardcore Anabolic Xtreme DMZ just has dymethazine in it. Was thinking of doing their cycle with the products they offer.

Xtreme DMZ
Xtreme Alpha Genin
Xtreme Cycle Support
Xtreme PCT