LGD, Msten critique

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, it's that time again to organise my next cycle and I'm thinking of going a bit deeper this time with my compounds. Can you all please critique, recommend, alter etc the below plan to see if this is ok. LGD, 4 andro and Tr3st is OL and Msten is Nanodrol oral solution.

So essentially it's a 7 week kick start with LGD followed by 4 weeks of Msten. Plan is to put on muscle with minimum fat gain

LGD 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0/0/0/0

msten 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30/30/30

4 andro 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330

Tr3st 50mg PWO only

Support sups are Ar1macare pro, tudca
PCT I have clomid, nolva and aromasin

Thanks in advance for looking into this guys and giving the time to help out. I'm open to suggestions

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My advice is to use msten first and then finish with LGD

My train of thought is:

Build a lot of muscle in the beginning and solidify it with LGD. The longer you hold onto that new muscle the easier it will be to keep it during PCT.

If you kinda grow in the beginning with LGD and then blow up on Msten, you'll deflate instantly after you start PCT

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
^ I agree. Sarms are better at keeping muscle rather than building it. At least in my limited usage that's what I've found.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thanks guys. Will do this. Does the rest look ok?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ I agree. Sarms are better at keeping muscle rather than building it. At least in my limited usage that's what I've found.
That's a misconception that many people have. The power hitters like RAD and LGD, I believe, are on par with PH's like epistane and halodrol

Slow and steady results- have multiple buddies gaining ridiculous mass (1 friend did his first run and put on 23lbs with 15mg LGD, 15mg RAD, 25mg MK677 / and serious leaning out effects using them

This is one of my buddies

IMG_4667.jpg

^ that was RAD only between the first two pictures and then LGD was added in for the last picture. Each a month difference (8 week cycle)

However, I still stand behind my previous dosing scheme

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats a badd ass cycle! I may copy this layout for January/February.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Thats a badd ass cycle! I may copy this layout for January/February.
Thanks. Yes this will be my biggest cycle so far. As for the SERMs, I always run an extended PCT anyway just to make sure, tapering down to eod, e3d dosing as the weeks go on

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Log this puppy or at least update with some results if you would t mind Vikingbro

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I skipped all the other replies to comment on the nanodrol dosage; you NEED to keep in mind that NANOdrol is NANOparticulated lol...Being nanoparticles, the absorption and bioavailability should theoretically be 50-60% better, so 15mg/1ml of nanodrol will be plenty, and Im speaking from my own experience with nanodrol. I would either go 0.75/1.00/1.00/1.25 or 1.00/1.00/1.00/1.00ml per week; you wont be disappointed with it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My advice is to use msten first and then finish with LGD

My train of thought is:

Build a lot of muscle in the beginning and solidify it with LGD. The longer you hold onto that new muscle the easier it will be to keep it during PCT.

If you kinda grow in the beginning with LGD and then blow up on Msten, you'll deflate instantly after you start PCT
Highly agree with this!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I skipped all the other replies to comment on the nanodrol dosage; you NEED to keep in mind that NANOdrol is NANOparticulated lol...Being nanoparticles, the absorption and bioavailability should theoretically be 50-60% better, so 15mg/1ml of nanodrol will be plenty, and Im speaking from my own experience with nanodrol. I would either go 0.75/1.00/1.00/1.25 or 1.00/1.00/1.00/1.00ml per week; you wont be disappointed with it
Thanks buddy I will take your advice

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Also I accidentally put 4 andro. I meant 4-ad

Ironwill28

Awards
So if you run 4 weeks of msten followed by 7 weeks of lgd, then you wouldn't start pct until week 12 after the lgd? Is it alright to have that much time between the msten and pct/serm?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
So if you run 4 weeks of msten followed by 7 weeks of lgd, then you wouldn't start pct until week 12 after the lgd? Is it alright to have that much time between the msten and pct/serm?
I'm a bit confused by your reasoning mate. LGD has a very short half life and only stays in the system 24-36 hours unlike other Anabolics with long esters. Therefore I will start PCT roughly 24hours after last dose and not one week later

Ironwill28

Awards
Right. The start of week 12 should be 24 hours after your last dose.

I was just curious if it's ok to go that long after msten without pct/serm?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Right. The start of week 12 should be 24 hours after your last dose.

I was just curious if it's ok to go that long after msten without pct/serm?
I see what you're saying now. That's a good question. As I'm overlapping the Msten with LGD to start with I believe this will be ok as in theory I will always have an 'Anabolic' in my system without any breaks or lag time for one to kick in whilst the last one finishes.