NEED HELP ASAP SARM STACK

NICK32

Awards
Hello guys i really need your advice for a sarm stack.. im thinking doing a bulk stack and in my country(greece) we dont have many new products of sarms.. ok so i give u the supplements that i can get..
0starine,ep1c,str3ngth,legend,mass gh,radarine,cardarine,ghar1ne

as u see the company is olympus labs..

so... i need help to make my bulk stack..i ran for summer ostar1ne, ghar1ne, cardarine and elim1nate and went pretty well... now i need your help.
my first thought is maybe mass gh, radarine... and i dont know, im confused, and i dont have much time..

NICK32

Awards
well first of all... i dont have much time cause i will be on an island in next few weeks or months so i cant buy anything...

okey so im 21 years old.. im 178cm and now around 77-78 kilos..
from cutting stack first time on my life i understand how a nice looking body is.. not 100% but around 50% cause when i started lifting i was about 60 kilos and went 83 in 3 years.. so 3 years bulking was too much and my body was awfull VERY BAD PHYSIQUE..

the mistake that i made is that while i did sarm stack i didnt have a blood test earlier and after my stack i ran super pct for 1 month(whole bottle) i know a bit what every piece of these supplements do but i dont know how to combine them...
you say that lgd solo right? so i cant combine for example lgd, radarine and maybe ostarine cause the site that i will buy these products recommend ostarine with legend
and 1 last thing u think that i must have a blood test ebfore bulk stack?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. 21? Full stop.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can screw up your hormones. You're still developing. Take advantage of your natural everything.

NICK32

Awards
xmmm well at what age u believe is the best to start?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass GH is LGD/MK677 stack

You can't really go wrong with a Mass GH / RAD140 stack

A buddy of mine put on 23lbs in a month with that stack (different company's products but still)

NICK32

Awards
netflix what about the age issue? whats ur opinion?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I began my first cycle at 22 (started lifting at 17)

So I had 5 years under my belt and had a good amount of mass on me (went from 150-200 in those 5 years and was leaner)

So if you have at least a strong foundation of a few years of serious lifting, I say go for it. The dudes who say wait until 30 are the guys who started lifting in their 20's and didn't have chit for a base to build on until they hit 30

NICK32

Awards
wait i dont think that ostarine or ghar1ne is comparable t aas......these supplement are the 5% of what aas do

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
You need to run Nolva or Clomid. You've never ran a full PCT after your cycle.

NICK32

Awards
well on cycle i was using eliminate and some nolvadren so.... what was the mistake to that? i shouldnt ran the whole bottle?