The incredible bulk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. The incredible bulk

What's up AM, it's time to start up again. New cycle new goals.

After a protracted cut down for many many months I've reached my weight goal of < 240 (239 currently)

My last cycle was trest + epistane. Great stack, recomped well.

While the cut down has been going well I'm trying to get some more muscle mass. So I'm going to fix that! Here's the plan.

Test E - 450/w 12w
    IML sdmz 3.0 (DMZ,alpha1,msten 10,10,10) 2 caps a day first 4 weeks.
    Exemestane 7-12.5 EOD (seeing how much to dial in)
    Cardarine 15mg/day (OL, then RC as I'll run out)
    Finishing up with anavar. (Dose and schedule advice welcome!)

Maintenance Cal's are 2,126. (TDEE calculate without input on activity level). Going to up that by 500 (advice also welcome). Trying to put in as many clean LBS as possible.

I'm trying to keep the diet high in good fats and protein. Hello more Olive Oil, Almonds, and Salmon. Chicken chicken 🐔.

I'll start logging as soon as I can. I'm stoked this should be a great cycle.

My pre cycle test levels were 322. Slightly lower than before my last, and yes my numbers have always been a bit low. Liver panel was in range.

I'll find my tag list shortly.

2. I like this.
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

3. So doing the 48 hour coast to coast business trip... I suddenly feel a bit silly about the thread title!

4. I'm totally spent after my business trip but I'm gonna try to knock this out anyways. Don't want to waste a day!

Once again it's test e and sdmz3.0. 1 cap this AM. Next cap around dinner. Tudca 500 2x/d. Cardarine 14mg.

I took 500mg of epiandro on a whim, won't repeat that but the effects are reasonably quick and I needed some kind of non stim pwo to get my ass in gear (no pun intended). I'm all stimmed out these days. Can't even take more than 1 of the OL stuff I've got at home and the dose is 4 caps lol.

Workout biceps and back:
    Curls preacher bench seated - easy bar: 65 x 14, 75 x 6 ... Some poor guy just had a cable snap on him doing rows... Holy crap!
    85x 6.

Hammer curls seated dumbbell: no rest between sets - 25 x 10, 20 x 20, 15 x 30

Cable curls standing: 35 x14, 30 x 30.

Back:

Back extension - 10, 20, 20 (body weight)
    Rows TRX bands - deep angle ~ 45 -
    15, 15, 15
    T-Bar rows - 45x 10.

My back is still stiff from 15 hours of airline travel so I going to call that it for the back.

Seated abdominal crunch machine - 85x 25, 100 x 25.

That's all for today. About 45 minutes.

Lunch was 2 lean sausage (turkey), on protein bread (whey + oat protein in place of done flour), 1/2 cup of yogurt with 1/2 TB of honey. 1 hr pre-work out.

Dinner is going to be chicken and steak (1 breast + 1/4lb cooked ribeye). Half baked potato with olive oil and Herb salt (like a Mrs dash but not as terrible), asparagus, cold unsweetened Jasmine tea + lime.

Recently I've added a half a lime to my diet. I eat one in the morning after breakfast and surprisingly I have less indigestion throughout the day. one would think it would be the other way around, but it was suggested to me to try this and it actually works. Also I love limes I don't need any excuse to eat them 😁.

My lunch is for the next two days are going to be absolutely bad AKA leftover meat lasagna. 😝 Sadly I have nothing else to prepare for work in time and I won't be able to leave the office during work hours for the next several days. I'm going out to the grocery to pick up a big bag of raw mixed vegetables and I'll just be munching on those as well. Carrots cauliflower broccoli. I have some RX bars I'll be eating as well. They're a wee bit heavy on the saturated fats from the cashews in them so no more than 1-2 on work days.

Upping the calories has been a culture shock to my stomach. After so long dieting. today I feel completely full and yet I do need to eat a little bit more if I want to get the extra 500. I'm sure I'll get used to it and then when it comes time to go back down to a normal diet I'm sure I'll be pissed again LOL.

Catch you all tomorrow. I still can't find my tag list so I'll gonna grab a few guys I remember.
    @mmorso @The_Old_Guy @Brandinooooo (how many O's is it lol), @CKYgone @netflixNchill

5. @Jebrook (from your comments on the sdmz, hope it's like the one your friend used!) @yates84 (for the knowledgezzz)
    •   

6. Ok now I'm pirating brandinooo's tag list from a Kratom post lol. Sorry if I tagged anyone twice!
    @rtmilburn @saywutrly @FireTitan @booneman77 @Nac @smith_69
    @mmorso @blueline438 @booneman77 @sespress @rascal14 @cooterflap @thebigt @saywutrly @SFreed @Studhorse

7. Well I'm in

8. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Well I'm in
    First on it! Nioce!

9. I tried a RXBAR 1st time yesterday, not bad!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I tried a RXBAR 1st time yesterday, not bad!!!
    I really like the chocolate sea salt one. Which did you try?

11. Hows your anavar dosed? Id probably just run it 50mg with 300mg caffeine (if the latter suits your schedule).

12. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I really like the chocolate sea salt one. Which did you try?
    I got blueberry...I carried it with me to eat at work-the chocolate would have melted.

krogers sent me a coupon for a free bar to try...will buy again!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. In with all the cool kidzz
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    In with all the cool kidzz
    Did you bring the drugs? If not your not aloud in.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Did you bring the drugs? If not your not aloud in.
    I got some roofies left from the last time I was in your neighborhood
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I got some roofies left from the last time I was in your neighborhood
    Ooo I love being date raped!!!!!

17. Lol oh wow.

18. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Lol oh wow.
    Yep......That escalated quickly
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Lol oh wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yep......That escalated quickly
    Ya I tend to do that! My bad haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Hows your anavar dosed? Id probably just run it 50mg with 300mg caffeine (if the latter suits your schedule).
    I'm in bed I'll have to dig it up and look later. I'm actually not sure about when to start it (right after the last shot and for how long) or what a decent target dose is.

So 50 is the suggestion, why caffeine? And why so much caffeine, lol. 300 is a ton. I could do 150 maybe before I jitter.

21. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I'm in bed I'll have to dig it up and look later. I'm actually not sure about when to start it (right after the last shot and for how long) or what a decent target dose is.

So 50 is the suggestion, why caffeine? And why so much caffeine, lol. 300 is a ton. I could do 150 maybe before I jitter.
    It is alot. Its what was used in research. Id imagine any amount will still have benefit:

http://www.ergo-log.com/caffeine-boo...androlone.html

Conclusion:

The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body. "Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    It is alot. Its what was used in research. Id imagine any amount will still have benefit:

http://www.ergo-log.com/caffeine-boo...androlone.html

Conclusion:

The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body. "Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write.
    Ok good to know. Think I could take half a dose of OL ignite with it, or is that too many things all at once?

(I ask because I get like 10 samples of that stuff every time I order from nutriverse so I have a huge box of them LOL)

23. Also damn 20x increase of the chemical in urine? Holy crap That makes big splashes. It's line I bought many bottles suddenly.

24. So I was thinking I was tired from jet lag, but I just took my morning sdmz3.0 cap and 45 minutes later I want to take a freaking nap. Thinking it's a lethargy from the chem not me.

I'm already taking test e, it's like several days in and just had injection #2. Could it not be kicking in enough to overcome lethargy yet?

Yesterday I did take an epiandro with it and it was a lift in energy so I didn't notice it maybe. I'm not trying to repeat that however, already taking enough stuff.

If I'm not hella late from work I'll be doing shoulders and core tonight.

Any advice on dose schedule with the sdmz?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol(Incredible Bulk Expected)The Log
    By mich29 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:09 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
  3. THE breakfast bulking shake
    By glenihan in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 07:14 AM