The incredible bulk

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Also damn 20x increase of the chemical in urine? Holy crap That makes big splashes. It's line I bought many bottles suddenly.
    Im guessing the researchers are hypothesizing that the large caffeine dose significantly increases the compounds Cmax somehow, which is also evidenced by the increase of metabolite in the urine.

2. Chest and triceps:
    Bench 105x20, 115x14, 135x10
    Cable press standing 75x15, 85x10
    Cable scoops standing 45.5x12, 35x16, 22.5x25

Triceps - cable extension - 45x14, 57.5x6, 62.5x5.
    Seated extension (machine) - 115x25, 135x12
    Pushups - 20, 20

5 minutes inclined treadmill to finish up.

Need to remember to take measurements tonight so I can compare arm and chest sizes later. Also bf%.
    •   

3. So after my crazy trip out west and back in 48 hours I have a new jobby job at a tech startup in San Fran. Fully remote work. I'm super stoked. Not only is it a bump in pay and more opportunity to learn it's also gonna give me a real normal schedule - like lunch breaks, or not working 13 hours overnight, or working for 12 straight days at 10+ hours (my current office is literally killing us.).

Fully paid medical. I just have to hope they don't get put our of business lol, very small shop. Well they can get aquired I just want some stock first... Lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Im guessing the researchers are hypothesizing that the large caffeine dose significantly increases the compounds Cmax somehow, which is also evidenced by the increase of metabolite in the urine.
    Oh hey btw my var is dosed at 20mg.
    When do you think I should start it in relation to cease of test e?

5. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Oh hey btw my var is dosed at 20mg.
    When do you think I should start it in relation to cease of test e?
    I wouldnt run it without any test. Whats your plan with PCT?
    •   

6. I may have misunderstood.

Id run it last 6 weeks with test, at 40mg if youve got enough. And just be mindful of any cortisol rebound.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    I may have misunderstood.

Id run it last 6 weeks with test, at 40mg if youve got enough. And just be mindful of any cortisol rebound.
    Gotcha, no overlap? Like if my last shot is today for instance, I should have taken it for 6 weeks up till today? Or like for a week or two on either side of the last shot? Some folks online suggest running it out while the last shot fades.
    And I've got 50 caps, so I'll grab another bottle from the guy, I need to get a tad bit more clomid anyways.

Also my PCT plans are clomid and/or torem. Split between the two last time and I think it worked better. Seems again like you need to delay after the last shot before starting so the oil clears out. Not sure if the duration.

Lastly I'm still trying to source some HCG while I research if I should really use it during the cycle at a low amount.

8. Oh and I've got some Super11 around if needed while on cycle or iron legion Invictus if needed for after cycle. So hopefully that will blunt any cortisol rebound.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Gotcha, no overlap? Like if my last shot is today for instance, I should have taken it for 6 weeks up till today? Or like for a week or two on either side of the last shot? Some folks online suggest running it out while the last shot fades.
    And I've got 50 caps, so I'll grab another bottle from the guy, I need to get a tad bit more clomid anyways.

Also my PCT plans are clomid and/or torem. Split between the two last time and I think it worked better. Seems again like you need to delay after the last shot before starting so the oil clears out. Not sure if the duration.

Lastly I'm still trying to source some HCG while I research if I should really use it during the cycle at a low amount.
    Ahh I see what you mean. Yeah normally with cyp/e you wait a couple weeks before hitting the SERM. Spurfy would probably say not to bother, but waiting is standard protocol.

Yeah some guys run an oral or prop whilst the long ester clears. Me, Id rather have the var operating in conjunction with the full power of stable test plasma levels, then when the test and var is dropped start hitting the natty compounds. You wont go catabolic in those two weeks, assuming all else equal.

In saying that, I cant think of a knock-down argument against running the var passed the test.

Edit: actually I do remember reports of extreme lethargy on var, even with a test base. For this alone Id be reluctant to run it passed test. Maybe a week max, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Oh and I've got some Super11 around if needed while on cycle or iron legion Invictus if needed for after cycle. So hopefully that will blunt any cortisol rebound.
    Im not sure rebound will be an issue, but I do know test and var will have cortisol knocked back a bit whilst using them.

10. @Nac dude thank you very much for the info! That cleared things up dramatically for me.

If the var is gonna get me lethargic and I rub it a bit past the test I can always hit up an epiandro or just TD DHEA or something else for those two weeks. Something quick acting.

I'm a bit disappointed in my research - I hadn't uncovered the lethargy on var. I also started the sdmz3.0 same time as the first shot thinking at least some test would be kicking in weeks 1 or 2. Apparently not as much as I thought.

So I hit an epiandro before the gym last two days. If I'm already feeling lethargic at least I know the stuff is still good lol, but again I keep missing these finer points about the injectable test. This is why I totally appreciate the talk bro.

Sigh. Live and learn. At least I'm already taking my AI. Not ****ing that up!

11. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    So after my crazy trip out west and back in 48 hours I have a new jobby job at a tech startup in San Fran. Fully remote work. I'm super stoked. Not only is it a bump in pay and more opportunity to learn it's also gonna give me a real normal schedule - like lunch breaks, or not working 13 hours overnight, or working for 12 straight days at 10+ hours (my current office is literally killing us.).

Fully paid medical. I just have to hope they don't get put our of business lol, very small shop. Well they can get aquired I just want some stock first... Lol.
    Congrats!

12. Congrats on the job and in for the ride!

13. Ty! I put in notice today. Gonna have a ton of time extra now to take care of me. I did 14.5 hours today. Can't work out when you can't get more than 4-5 hours of rest in a night.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Ty! I put in notice today. Gonna have a ton of time extra now to take care of me. I did 14.5 hours today. Can't work out when you can't get more than 4-5 hours of rest in a night.
    You can, but you just have to keep your volume low enough where you can recover.

15. Quote Originally Posted by saywutrly View Post
    You can, but you just have to keep your volume low enough where you can recover.
    Indeed, I still go but tire in like 30 minutes. It does also take another day to get over the doms if you go hard when that tired. Either way I can kiss this effed up schedule goodbye! Start going to the gym over lunch hour when I can use the equipment and it's not crowded. It's gonna be a big improvement

16. Had a 10mile hike 2 days ago. Beautiful weather, until we got caught in the rain last mile back. I felt kinda sickly yesterday from getting cold and wet but I'm all back to normal. Going to hit the gym again tonight!

17. Shoulders:
    Low rest between sets ~ 1 min.
    ~ 3-4 between exercises.

Seated overhead press:
    Dumbbell 35x16, 50x12 / Barbell 55x20.
    T-Bar standing overhead press:
    Bar+35 x 8, 45 x 8 each arm.
    Lateral raise machine:
    100 x 12, 85 x 14, 75x18
    Rear delt machine:
    80x20, 90x12
    Shrugs Smith machine
    115x25

Back extension - 24,18

15 minutes cardio on the rowing machine. My shoulders are on 🔥!!

So my rep count was all over the place. I haven't paid good attention to the shoulders since getting back into the gym, too much reinjury at first. I thought I was guessing good numbers for the weights but then I'd lift it and go "huh". I'm surprised that some of the exercises didn't give me any pain. Still I'm cutting most to 2 sets and next week I'll go to town if all is well with a good plan on starting weights for each exercise.

I'm trying to put on weight but I'm not sure I want to go for those all out get really big low low rep crazy weight sets ether. Ideally I'm thinking I need to shoot for 10,8,6 for reps with increasing weight right? I've been in such a cutting swing I'm now tuned for high rep sets lol.

18. Legs the other day I didn't bring my phone in (worst logger ever?).
    I remember doing a seated press at 373, 453, 523. Extensions up to 125. Calves at 75,85,95. A 1/4 mile at 2.5mph &15% incline until heart rate exceeded 155 for 5 minutes (about 15 in total).

19. I'm 254?!? Impossible I say! I plumped up over the last few days as the test probably started to really hit my system. I've been bad about the exemestane, going e3d - back to e2d 12.5 for this will see how it goes. No way did I put on 15lbs in week 3. The lethargy from the sdmz was building for a while but is now going away. I think I can maybe stop the epiandro soon.

20. Ok the 4 point body comp scale says I have 5% more water. Yeeeeah. That's 10lbs. The rest is a split between fat and muscle. I don't believe this thing sometimes it says stuff that just doesn't make any sense. Yes V use the calipers the calipers would suggest that I have several percent more body fat itself. However I go through few days every month or two where I'm not regular or I have too many carbs over the last week or something happens and I bloat up. Always clears a few days later.

I'm inclined to think this has something to do with extra E2 because of the test but it's not uncommon for me to blow it up a little bit for a few days and those scales and calipers always sort of lie I'm going to take the numbers again over the next two days and see what happens I'll cut the carbs down as well even though they're not that high already.

Edit:
    This happened last cycle also, I think this just might be me and difficulty with aromitization. Next am I was much leaner looking and 3lbs lighter. Water weight and me change a lot anyways. I use weekly averages most times for weight for this reason.

21. This AM came fast. 3 hours of sleep isn't enough at all! I'll be back in the gym tomorrow for biceps and back.

Test shot #3 today. Definitely kicking in.

22. Late, but in.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

23. I would stretch the test out to 16 weeks and do 6-8 weeks of var.

24. Why are you lifting light weight with high reps?

25. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Why are you lifting light weight with high reps?
    That shoulder day was all over the place. I'm used to that now and I'm suddenly having a hard time gauging whey would have been an 8 rep set. Then I just said **** it and went till failure. Today will be better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boladrol(Incredible Bulk Expected)The Log
    By mich29 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:09 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
  3. THE breakfast bulking shake
    By glenihan in forum Recipes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 07:14 AM