TRT

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Hello the next month I'm going for bloods my test will be low due to the pct and I'm on cut now. There is chances the doctor to put me on trt ? What can I do to lower my T more and the doc put me on trt . And it's difficult the life with trt ?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Why do you want to go on trt?
I didn't have bloods before my cycle but I was suspecting that my t was low due to the lethargy and no interest in sex . Some times in the gym in the end of the session my eyes was almost closed but that's maybe a bad period idk

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't have bloods before my cycle but I was suspecting that my t was low due to the lethargy and no interest in sex . Some times in the gym in the end of the session my eyes was almost closed but that's maybe a bad period idk
Without bloods your initial symptoms are probably too non-specific. I think it likely, too, that you may have to have several blood draws done before you are considered/declined as a trt candidate. Meaning, be prepared for the possiblity that a doc wont go and prescribe based solely on one set of bloods.

Theres obviously an ethically "right" way of going about this. But, Im not gonna judge and understand the world isnt rainbows, absolute honesty and transparency.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I don't actually "want" to trt but if my levels are low naturally and then after pct are lower but in the acceptable range I don't want to live with low level of test just because is in the range you know what I mean ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The right way of going about this will require time and patience on your part. As in, doing an adequate PCT, waiting 4-6 weeks, doing bloods to assess hpta response and homeostatic health.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
That's for sure brother time is the best doctor

Reactions: Nac
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard symptoms are more important than numbers when it comes to trt; I've personally been off since January and have the same symptoms along with an abundance of other symptoms, yet my bloodwork says otherwise

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Symptoms are of course important, in some scenarios paramount.

But, to take an obvious hypothetical, if a guy presents with generalised "lethargy", and "sexual disinterest", but a series of bloods show he is well within range on all appropriate hormones...why would a doctor prescribe him trt?

Now, if his bloods were marginally within range, in the absence of other objective measures/indicators I could see that being a decision of "discretion" by the treating physician. Some may be lenient and go ahead with trt, others may be more harder nosed and decline treatment.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I'm curious before I notice the symptoms I've used a natty supliment the animal m Stak (I don't say it's this)then after I finished it I notice that for 2-3 weeks I haven't any sexual interest I don't say I can't have an erection but I don't have interest at all , and I would prescribe my erections a little weak than before.