Anyone use Panther Sports Nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cck131

Awards
Hello, like the title says, I was wondering if anyone has used any Panther Sports Nutrition products? I recently purchased their Stenabolic, but am concerned it is not a SARM, but rather a prohormone due to the warning label on the product. it states: "...Side effects may include acne, hairloss, or increased aggressivness." I didnt think SARMs would cause anyone of those side effects, but I know prohormones do. Thanks for the input

solidwon

Awards
I use their mk677... Stenabolic isn't a sarm to begin with.

cck131

Awards
I use their mk677... Stenabolic isn't a sarm to begin with.
Thanks for the response. You're right, I thought Sten was a SARM, but I stand corrected. What kind of results did you accomplish using the MK677?

solidwon

Awards
I thought their Stenabolic was useless but I quite enjoy their mk677... Five on two off I take it at night with melatonin. Great on my joints and my weight is up nicely.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Have used multiple bottles of stenabolic and used different sources of sr9009. It's good to go. seems like one of the most accurately dosed also. Don't expect ph like gains from it though. Endurance is where it's at

cck131

Awards
I thought their Stenabolic was useless but I quite enjoy their mk677... Five on two off I take it at night with melatonin. Great on my joints and my weight is up nicely.
Awesome thanks for your input. I found the mk677 blackstone labs made on ebay and it was only 30 bucks compared to panthers for 123. Also found on by UG pharma for 55 on ebay as well

cck131

Awards
Have used multiple bottles of stenabolic and used different sources of sr9009. It's good to go. seems like one of the most accurately dosed also. Don't expect ph like gains from it though. Endurance is where it's at
From what I have read, I came to the conclusion I wouldn't get ph like results, but results none the less. I recently got my body fat scanned using a DXA scan and came in at 9.3. I also switched up my lifting routine to a 5x5 regimine with HIIT for 1 minute on 1 off for 20 minutes, and going to do this for a few months and see what happens. I added the the stenabolic and gw 2 weeks into the program, mainly to increase my HIIT endurance

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also have their Osta and Stenabolic.

Also a bottle of their Epi-Tren and Trenadrol. Anyone try their PH are they legit?

I took pics of the powders, each are unique and tasted different. I don't have access to a chem or materials lab for analysis work though :/

I can't find much anywhere on the net (definite cycle logs) from experienced users showing results and sides noted. I'm 37 this is my third most serious bout of consistent weight training. I let myself go after airforce and college. Started 1.5 years ago at 175 lbs and 20% BF now at 205lbs and 16% BF at 6'2" tall. Used to be the tall, skinny but strong basketball ectomorph type. Finally with good nutrition, training, and PH I can add weight in my mid thirties... recovered from knee and back problems too. And my overall body strength is more balanced.

I have cycled blackstone labs and German Pharmaceutical products with great result in the past 1.5-2 years (got lucky and got some of the last real
20170727_224433.jpg
blackstone before it was all gone).

Was about to toss out this Panther PH (I have enough Germa Pharma gear and SARMs), since I opened and tried a few but was on cycle when I tried them so can verify potency? The Ebay reseller was JamesSh007 (changed his name to best-price something?) and their facebook claims they give CoA (certificate of lab authenticity to resellers).

Anyone can vouch for them, that isn't sponsored by them? Has used say their Epi or Tren or DMZ? Or Osta? I'd hate to toss these bottles, waste of $..

cck131

Awards
I also have their Osta and Stenabolic.

Also a bottle of their Epi-Tren and Trenadrol. Anyone try their PH are they legit?

I took pics of the powders, each are unique and tasted different. I don't have access to a chem or materials lab for analysis work though :/

I can't find much anywhere on the net (definite cycle logs) from experienced users showing results and sides noted. I'm 37 this is my third most serious bout of consistent weight training. I let myself go after airforce and college. Started 1.5 years ago at 175 lbs and 20% BF now at 205lbs and 16% BF at 6'2" tall. Used to be the tall, skinny but strong basketball ectomorph type. Finally with good nutrition, training, and PH I can add weight in my mid thirties... recovered from knee and back problems too. And my overall body strength is more balanced.

I have cycled blackstone labs and German Pharmaceutical products with great result in the past 1.5-2 years (got lucky and got some of the last realView attachment 152067 blackstone before it was all gone).

Was about to toss out this Panther PH (I have enough Germa Pharma gear and SARMs), since I opened and tried a few but was on cycle when I tried them so can verify potency? The Ebay reseller was JamesSh007 (changed his name to best-price something?) and their facebook claims they give CoA (certificate of lab authenticity to resellers).

Anyone can vouch for them, that isn't sponsored by them? Has used say their Epi or Tren or DMZ? Or Osta? I'd hate to toss these bottles, waste of $..
Sadly, I can not say I have used any of these panther products. It has been 3 weeks since I started the Stenabolic, and can't say for sure I have had any noticeable results. I stacked it with a GW from focused nutrition and was crushing the gym, but then I started dealing with what I think is lateral epicondylitis and had to stop lifting for a few days :/. I get my body fat scanned on Sunday, August 6th, and will report the results

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sadly, I can not say I have used any of these panther products. It has been 3 weeks since I started the Stenabolic, and can't say for sure I have had any noticeable results. I stacked it with a GW from focused nutrition and was crushing the gym, but then I started dealing with what I think is lateral epicondylitis and had to stop lifting for a few days :/. I get my body fat scanned on Sunday, August 6th, and will report the results
Hmm, I also have their SR9009. Probably gifting the open bottles and E-baying the rest. Wish I had access to my college chem / materials lab. Run this stuff on FTIR / XRd and tell you exact chemistry in no time :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waste of time unless you post the ingredients. Unless you don't want educated people answering

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waste of time unless you post the ingredients. Unless you don't want educated people answering
Perhaps you missed the earlier posts? I posted bottles of all Panther Products:

Looking for legitamitacy (lab test) or experienced user (efficacy or potency) reviews:
1.) Epi-Tren (Epistane 20mg + Trenavar 20mg)
2.) Trenadrol (Trenavar 20mg + Superdrol 12mg)
3.) Ostarine (MK-2866 25mg)
4.) Stenabolic (SR9009 15mg)

These ingredients lists are all on google images with panther and the items. It just seems there are some so-so reviews, but no one on the forums I can see... is saying "I know panther sports PH's feels 100% the same as my DMZ, Tren, Epi from well known maker XYZ I've used in the past". And is someone who is not a youtube rep/sponsor/chat-bot.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottle pics don't do anything for listing the nomenclature for what's in the product.
I'm not going to go look up something you are asking about if you don't even want to.

I'll do you a solid. Any company selling sr9009 is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/292685-sr-9009-other.html

cck131

Awards
Hmm, I also have their SR9009. Probably gifting the open bottles and E-baying the rest. Wish I had access to my college chem / materials lab. Run this stuff on FTIR / XRd and tell you exact chemistry in no time :)
Thanks for the response.I have continued taking the stenabolic with GW and haven't noticed much. After getting my body fat scanned on 8/6/2017, my body fat increased by 1.8% from 9.3 to 11.1. I was at a 250-400 calorie a day surplus for thirty days, lifting with the 5 by 5 regimen, and doing HIIT for 15 with intervals of 1 on and 1.5 off. I only gained .8lbs of muscle while I put on 4lbs of fat. I was taking 20 mgs of GW and 30 mgs of Sr-9009 (Stenabolic).

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottle pics don't do anything for listing the nomenclature for what's in the product.
I'm not going to go look up something you are asking about if you don't even want to.

I'll do you a solid. Any company selling sr9009 is a scammer and shouldn't be trusted.
Hey thanks, I read about SR 9009 not being orally active. Also, hard to come by, iSarms doesn't even carry it... so likely others offering at low price generics, are also selling fakes. Wonder if this includes MedalsResearch dot com and PureRawz dot com? Dylan G and isarms site, basically says most SR9009 is really just relaballed Cardarine and RAD 140 being sold is really just relabelled Ostarine or Andarine.

EDIT - Dylan G is lying about "only liquid SARMS are real" and SR9009 is working for many. FUD tactics for sales.

I just tossed out my panther sports stuff, I was not expecting you to do work to look up Panther's claimed chemical nomenclature, just wanted a YES/NO on whether or not their Epi, DMZ, or Tren was legit (user experience or lab test). Aside from any label trickery on the bottle, I can't find anyone raving about results they get from Panther products.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi this is panther sports nutrition. We have been around for 7 years. Anyone that use or produce knows they are the real hardcore deal. All of our sarms and prohormone are 99.6% pure. Before you Jude a product without trying it please don't talk bad about it. There are plenty of reviews on our products on the web just take the time to search. There is reviews on our Instagram page . YouTube videos even lawsuit from ironmag lab claiming we stole there customers and cause them $500k in sales they even say we use real dmz in our dmz. We keep it 100% real with our customers. They use the products they love the products and they come back . We are not in this to get Rich we see other companies making fake crap and some companies under dose there products so we step in to bring quality products that actually works. Thank you again
I searched online for quite awhile, spent my hard earned $ on it, and I went on Facebook (being a cautious new dad, businessman & scientist) and asked Panther on facebook for lab CoA - should be easy enough to provide for any given sample batch. They would not provide it.

And since I could not find an overwhelming number of positive logs (unsponsored)... rather some people (including Mature Muscle and Fitness) on Youtube who studies and tries all of these products with a group experienced lifters. He called out Panther as bunk. So it was not worth the risk. I tossed them. Perhaps provide CoA, or verified purchases with unsponsored logs to show it's legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJsROTif15E

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And another thing you said your a scientist you should know that liquid form of med is no good for adults because the stomach acid eats up 75% of the drops. Why do you think doctors don't prescribe drops to adults it's because of the high stomach acid only kids and babies gets drops
It was not worth my risk or time... if i have 3-4 competitors PH or SARM products similarly priced where i can find overwhelming number of positive cycle results, but not on Panther... then what?

You expect me to risk my organs on what might have been snake oil?

Or waste 3 months of training or PT time to only find out if Panther makes real stuff or not?

I can feel DMZ from the first couple dose, same as M1AD, etc. I DID run about a weeks worth of your DMZ and was not sure TBH. Fine not a full run, so maybe acted hasty. My call.

Since there were more publically reviewed options, it was a wiser decision to run products i know are verified real to get results... than potentially waste a bunch of time to determine if Panther works. I figured surely there had to be *unsponsored* reviews, mostly positive with pics, if legit

I was a paying customer, i dont think CoA is too much to ask for, or unsponsored logs before risking my health potentially... Still waiting, you can provide them here to the forum instead of my Facebook request. My request was denied back then on FB.

Besides, i dont agree your assumption of powder vs. Liquid statement for adults, as its drug specific for best delivery really... About as correct as Dylan G at isarms claiming only liquid SARMs are legit. Not sure why the blanket statement, to backup why Panther uses only pill form? How about some DMSO transdermal options, buffered solutions or encapsulation means to pass stomach acid.

I get it you are here to defend Panther rep, fine... so just provide the unsponsored logs or CoA for latest batches. 7 years in biz, this should be easy to provide right?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lulz. Liquid or powder doesn't matter. The chemical structure of the compound is what matters.

Any company, even those I worked for in the past, that puts out an sr-9009 product is scamming the consumer.

Either it's legit and will illicit no results, or fake, contains something else, and will give results. The data on this compound speaks for itself.

Lastly, a number of compounds Show effects within the first week.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Brofessor :)

I think SR 9009 was reported to have very low oral availability (in mice)?

Maybe it works better in people?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Dylan g at Isarms told you all Sarms comes in powder form and he convert it to liquid. He's running a business so he he going to tell you that so you can buy his product lol. Please do your research before listening to mr Dylan G. Anything any oral prohormone can also be converted to liquid but why wast your money when you not getting al the benefits of the product. That's why we don't convert anything to liquid.
Actually, Dylan G just lies and says only liquid is real, all powder is bunk.

As BrofessorX mentioned its the chemical structure that counts - not whether its dissolved into a liquid or left as a powder. Delivery vehicle can be optimised per compound.

Anyway, feel free post CoA for compounds for the positive cycle logs you mentioned. Still waiting...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have plenty of customers get great results with sr9009 it is a better version to cardarine. I don't know where you are getting that miss information from.
Yes, i too have seen positive results from SR9009 human logs...

But google "sr9009 oral availability" and threads across multiple forums come up with long discussions and quotes from studies about it having very low oral availability in mice... going back a couple years.

Maybe it is active in humans, despite the mice results?

Anyway Panther, not here to diss, might even buy again if you can provide CoA and unsponsored log results?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And where is brofessorx data on that claim. Since he is he only one that making that claim.
Link to this discussion is on the first page. If you bothered to read through you would of seen this.

I've seen a lot of talk on this and I want to clear this up, so people can stop getting ripped off.

Pharmacological investigations into the biological role of the REV-ERBα have used the sub-optimal chemical probe GSK4112 (1) and, its analogs SR9011 (2) and SR9009 (3)(Figure 1).View attachment 14864310,11
The IV and oral DMPK profiles of compounds 3(SR9009), 4, 10, 16, and 23 were evaluated in a 1 mg/Kg cassette dose experiment in C57Bl/6 mice. Four of the compounds demonstrated essentially identical profiles with short half-lives, high clearance, and low oral bioavailability. Compound 4 (GSK2945) was differentiated from the group with a longer half-life of 2.0 h and an oral bioavailability of 23%,
The remaining four compounds (3(SR9009), 10, 16, 23) would be suitable for acute time-of-day dosing by injectionwhere short exposure of the compound at meaningful levels in desired.
For those that wondered what Jbry did at Olympus an other companies, he spent his free time researching compounds like this!
If you want to research too, here's the link to this study I quoted: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4347663/#!po=4.02299
Now you can have fun like Jbry used too! :banana:
Any more questions.

Oh and this isn't even getting into the potential toxic metabolites that would potentially be produced from this.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the rad over ostarine I can feel the difference the same day to me rad 140 is like taking test base . Which test base only last two hours in your system but you feeling the 100% of it
Testosterone half life is at least 4 hours.

And I've never seen anyone say rad is anything like testosterone. You're the first

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50mg rad? You sure you're using rad?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lots of people going to get banned in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.