Depressed on Epi/1/4

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Is it the Epi/1andro/4andro that i'm taking that is making me depressed and moody? i am taking CEL cycle assist too. any ideas?

i'm taking 900mg epi
450mg 1 andro
450mg 4 andro

let me know what you guys think. im "sad" if you will, for no reason at all, all day long.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
What should I do? Should I stop taking them? My clomid should be here on Saturday.

Will this sad feeling go away?

I mean, I am not pumped to go to the gym, I feel fat and like I'm never going to get anywhere, blah blah, pity party time seriously. Hopefully this feeling will go away, im just moping and pouting all day long

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like high estrogen, lower the 4andro to 300 and/or get on a ai

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I do? Should I stop taking them? My clomid should be here on Saturday.

Will this sad feeling go away?

I mean, I am not pumped to go to the gym, I feel fat and like I'm never going to get anywhere, blah blah, pity party time seriously. Hopefully this feeling will go away, im just moping and pouting all day long
I got that way during my 4th week of Halo X.
It went away after about a week .
Gains were so worth it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just saw the 900mg epi, drop the 4 completely if it doesn't work

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
4-andro will convert to estrogen. Just like someone said earlier, depressed and moody, sounds like it got too high. Can't no for sure without bloods. You could do mid-cycle bloodwork so you can be more accurate, or just take a small dose of AI to see if that starts to help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4-andro will convert to estrogen. Just like someone said earlier, depressed and moody, sounds like it got too high. Can't no for sure without bloods. You could do mid-cycle bloodwork so you can be more accurate, or just take a small dose of AI to see if that starts to help.
Dropping 4 completely should rule out estrogen almost completely. But there's too much room for error right now

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Are you experiencing excessive water retention? High blood pressure? Brain fog? Insomnia? ED? Those are all symptoms of high E2.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Are you experiencing excessive water retention? High blood pressure? Brain fog? Insomnia? ED? Those are all symptoms of high E2.
Yes, absolutely all of those right now. Especially insomnia. And my weight isn't going down much even though I've been in a deficit.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Yes, absolutely all of those right now. Especially insomnia. And my weight isn't going down much even though I've been in a deficit.
If you can get some Anastrozole/Arimidex or Exemestane/Aromasin in the next few days, I would just tough it out until then and keep dosages the same. Lowering the 4-andro dose would probably work eventually, but it would be better to just get the AI, in my opinion. Once you get it, dose either 0.5mg (Arimidex) or 12.5mg (Exemestane) a day until you feel better. You can still salvage your cycle. Next time, make sure you have an AI and a SERM before you start ANY cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dazyz Anabolics 10
Supplements 13
Supplements 98
Supplements 53
Pro Bodybuilding 19