Pro hormones in 2017?

bw31

Awards
I loved superdrol and mdrol from cel. Any superdrol clones out there anymore? MOD EDIT: No since its illegal and asking for them is against board rules.

What about m1t or epistane?

What are the best pro hormones out now? Anything new in the last year or two that's known for mass like superdrol was back in the day?

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Phs are ****t now apparently lol it's all about sarms these days n lgd haha

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Brawn nutrition still has some pretty good prohormones, ive ran their msten and had great results. I just ran their "tren" and had little side effects and little gains, with msten i had more side effects but a lot more gains. Its weird because a guy logged "brawn tren" and his strength exploded and had a lot of side effects. I probably got a bad batch. I plan to run brawn "trena-v" and "epistane" soon

bw31

Awards
I honestly wish I could get my hands on CEL Mdrol. That stuff was better than anadrol/dbol. Straight dry mass. No bloat, except in the neck. Solid 10lbs of muscle in under a month. Strength went through the roof taking any more than 20mgs a day... I even went as far as to asking the real juice guy to try to find some for me or to cap em up next time he gets raw powders. Too bad he can't source it.... anyways, if anyone can find a legit superdrol clone please post it up in here. Any reviews or logs of new pro hormones with mass gaining effects, please link.

Btw everyone, I'm back after 3.5 years off the gym and gear. Currently sitting around 230 with under 6% bodyfat. Have a lot of work to do, but I'll be active again once I get my hands on some things to log.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly wish I could get my hands on CEL Mdrol. That stuff was better than anadrol/dbol. Straight dry mass. No bloat, except in the neck. Solid 10lbs of muscle in under a month. Strength went through the roof taking any more than 20mgs a day... I even went as far as to asking the real juice guy to try to find some for me or to cap em up next time he gets raw powders. Too bad he can't source it.... anyways, if anyone can find a legit superdrol clone please post it up in here. Any reviews or logs of new pro hormones with mass gaining effects, please link.

Btw everyone, I'm back after 3.5 years off the gym and gear. Currently sitting around 230 with under 6% bodyfat. Have a lot of work to do, but I'll be active again once I get my hands on some things to log.
You've been out of the gym for over 3 years and 230 @ 6%!!??

Unless you're 7 feet tall, that is great. And F-you for being able to do that LOL

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
You've been out of the gym for over 3 years and 230 @ 6%!!??

Unless you're 7 feet tall, that is great. And F-you for being able to do that LOL
With my genetic I'd be 200lbs with 30%bf if I stopped like that lol
Damn, I get fatter when I eat a bit too much carbs and fats for a week or two

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With my genetic I'd be 200lbs with 30%bf if I stopped like that lol
Damn, I get fatter when I eat a bit too much carbs and fats for a week or two
Me too man. I gotta scratch hard to lose 1/2 a pound of fat and gain 1/2 a pound of muscle!!

Joseph2288

Awards
Muscle freaks nutrition still offers some pretty strong legal ph methyldrol d6 looks pretty powerful