Boosting Free Test on TRT

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone on TRT supplement with otc supplements to boost Free Test?

Been a couple months since my last bloodwork, where TT was in the 800's but Free T was 3.9 (low). I have since gone back to self-administering because of cost ($120/mo vs. $30/mo). I also like the freedom to keep myself around 1200 TT as well.

Admittedly I am due to get bloods done since going back on my own, but I've been doing it long enough to know approximately where I'm at TT-wise. But I feel like I'm not reaping the same benefits as I once was at this dose. Assuming my Free T is still relatively low in relation to TT.

So I've been reading on supplements to boost Free T by reducing SHBG. Boron, Magnesium, and Zinc have some science behind them so went ahead and purchased some of each to give a try.

Anyone else try these or anything else for this issue?

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
You can also add vitamin D and Tongkat Ali

Tongkat Ali helps with stress for some men and stress reduces free test

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lj100 is always the main one that springs to mind with this, as far as herbs go.

Bumping up your aromasin dose would work too, but that would obviously have other repurcussions.

On the drug side, I hear lotsa guys cruise on test+mast...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proviron comes to mind -or like Nac mentioned , mast.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
There is no significant interaction between Tongkat Ali (Longifolia Jack) and SHBG, it's all about reducing stress. It seems to work on anxious men, but it doesn't do much for men who are healthy in that regard.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no significant interaction between Tongkat Ali (Longifolia Jack) and SHBG, it's all about reducing stress. It seems to work on anxious men, but it doesn't do much for men who are healthy in that regard.
Yeah I'm healthier than most, eat better than most, and have better options at stress relief

Relatively chill in my old age lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lj100 is always the main one that springs to mind with this, as far as herbs go.

Bumping up your aromasin dose would work too, but that would obviously have other repurcussions.

On the drug side, I hear lotsa guys cruise on test+mast...
Yeah I had thought about Mast. Did it for a while myself and was definitely great. Just trying to limit the drugs for long term use. I could utilize it for periods here and there, but I already throw in some mild cycles and want to limit drugs between them. As in Test only, and whatever I can do alongside as natural as possible.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I had thought about Mast. Did it for a while myself and was definitely great. Just trying to limit the drugs for long term use. I could utilize it for periods here and there, but I already throw in some mild cycles and want to limit drugs between them. As in Test only, and whatever I can do alongside as natural as possible.
Curious, is this decision philosophical, or $$, or blood/lipid health, or...?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, is this decision philosophical, or $$, or blood/lipid health, or...?
A bit of each actually. Along with just trying to be a minimalist after many years of not being one lol. For the fact that I do keep myself at the high end, or slightly above, the normal range I'm trying to take a long term approach. Long term long term, not 1-2 year long term, but life long. Or at least for as long as I care!!

I know that as I get older I will have to dial back to mid-range levels for other health markers associated with high testosterone.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Thoughts on long term use of TRT at above normal range? How safe is it?

One day I might not need my nuts anymore so shrinkage might not sound too bad at that point haha
(The girlfriend likes clomid haha I make it rain in the bedroom hahahaha)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A bit of each actually. Along with just trying to be a minimalist after many years of not being one lol. For the fact that I do keep myself at the high end, or slightly above, the normal range I'm trying to take a long term approach. Long term long term, not 1-2 year long term, but life long. Or at least for as long as I care!!

I know that as I get older I will have to dial back to mid-range levels for other health markers associated with high testosterone.
Great thing with magnesium is how multifaceted its benefits are. Great for heart and CV system in general.

Thoughts on long term use of TRT at above normal range? How safe is it?
My main area of interest is the cardiovascular implications of trt/AAS use. I cant make much comment on the neurological and prostate impact of longterm use, but generally the 3 main things you want to be continually vigilant of are inflammation (arterial), plaque (artherosclerosis), and rbc/hcrit. Then, depending on ongoing dosages and individual risk factor, heart hypertrophy or any kind of cardiac remodelling/necrosis.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to take otc test boosters to boost my Free T while I was on TRT. I had success doing it with multiple products.

Protein Factor Unleashed
N2BM HcGenerate
BLR Viron

Those are the ones I remember off hand.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to take otc test boosters to boost my Free T while I was on TRT. I had success doing it with multiple products.

Protein Factor Unleashed
N2BM HcGenerate
BLR Viron

Those are the ones I remember off hand.
Good to know. Was trying to remember what supplement I knew had Boron in it...BLR Viron. Not as cost effective as supplementing solo, but thanks for the experiential knowledge.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. Was trying to remember what supplement I knew had Boron in it...BLR Viron. Not as cost effective as supplementing solo, but thanks for the experiential knowledge.
None of those listed will be cost effective. They were just ones I remember being successful in raising my Free T numbers while on TRT.

I am no longer on TRT so I haven't run Labs on any of the new test boosters that are out.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So This may be a fluke but next BW will confirm or deny; I did a clomid only cycle for a month and I added Nettle extraxt 20:1 at 2gr ed/ Vite D 50,000iu 2x week/ zink 150mg ed/ and Guarana 4gr ed....By week 3 my TT was 1170 FT 89. This was an experiment just for Nettle lowering SHBG

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So This may be a fluke but next BW will confirm or deny; I did a clomid only cycle for a month and I added Nettle extraxt 20:1 at 2gr ed/ Vite D 50,000iu 2x week/ zink 150mg ed/ and Guarana 4gr ed....By week 3 my TT was 1170 FT 89. This was an experiment just for Nettle lowering SHBG
FT 89?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I know all about OTC herds and supps this is a rough order of potent and this is my PTC add ons

Tongkat 900mg ed/ Nettle Ex 3gr ed/ Zinc 150mg ed/ and I have Trib and all others in a All-in-1 PCT

Tongkat Ali does free Test and decent boost deff best out for Test boost BUT ONLY IF ITS OLD GROWTH INDONESIAN cuz thats what contains symponins[. If it doesn't look like dark chocolate it's 1/10 the strength. PM me if you need source

Rodailia is grat for labido and untested but most claim a high T feeling

Nettle Root good to free up T and has a mild AI but at 2gr it's a potent AI

Zinc at 150mg is a must reguardless, hard to say how potent but overall a must

Manganese

MACA

DAA

Macuna Purines

BULGARIAN Trib does increase T levels via increase in LH but only is effected when stacked with ^^^one or more But has diminishing effect the closer you get to 1050 so for you worthless

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything with 3,4 divinil in it will boost free test IMO best. Personally, I like testabolan best.. there has been some good blood work backing it in the past.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything with 3,4 divinil in it will boost free test IMO best. Personally, I like testabolan best.. there has been some good blood work backing it in the past.
Was doing some reading on this after someone spoke of the stinging nettle. It seems that purity has been an issue with supplements containing it, so will just have to do my homework.

Going to give the Boron, Zinc & Magnesium a run and see how it goes and get some blood work after 6 weeks or so.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
For the Zinc and Magnesium, are you dosing independently, or just using an OTC ZMA supp?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the Zinc and Magnesium, are you dosing independently, or just using an OTC ZMA supp?
The Mag/Zinc is just that. 266mg Mag/10mg Zinc per tab. Will take 4 per day.

The Boron is 3mg each. Will start at 6mg/day