Sarms and pct not sure

swole899

Awards
I took some lgd and mk-2866 for 8 weeks 25mg each and had noticeable decent gains they were in capsules and I got from a shady supplement store which I know is dumb the guy told me just to run pct complete a natty test booster and I'll be fine no clomid or nolva my balls have had a sore feeling for about a week after is this normal

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Wait, wait, wait... you took LGD and Ostarine together (which is like taking more LGD because they act the same way but LGD is stronger and suppressive like a mild prohormone) and the guy selling this told you that you don't need a complete PCT?

Well sorry to tell you this, but he was simply trying to push you to buy a test booster (which probably doesn't work even when you are not suppressed) because that way he makes more money.

Get clomid, run it for 4 weeks.

Let this be a learning experience. Never trust some guy on the internet who's telling you that you don't need to play it safe with sarms.

Plus, some sarms out there are prohormones in disguise (guess what happens to the people who don't take clomid or nolva after their cycle. Yep they come here). You are lucky it was a real sarm (assuming it was) and you don't have to worry about getting gynos.

I had no soreness in my balls after doing Ostarine, but I played it safe and got myself some clomid

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lgd is suppressive as low as 3mg and osta at 5mg, I would definitely run clomid or nolva. There's a lot of bad info on sarms when it comes to suppression.

Joseph2288

Awards
Just get an otc pct sarms are a super light cycle mega pct by primevil is good is your worried about rebounding used it after a 1 and 4 android cycle which is harsher n bounced right back Clomid and nolva r used more for actual steroid cycles u can prob even get away with just a regular testbooster

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took some lgd and mk-2866 for 8 weeks 25mg each and had noticeable decent gains they were in capsules and I got from a shady supplement store which I know is dumb the guy told me just to run pct complete a natty test booster and I'll be fine no clomid or nolva my balls have had a sore feeling for about a week after is this normal
SERM always. You can run an OTC product with a SERM, but a SERM is always the foundation. I'm assuming by your post that you are already in PCT without a SERM. Look online for a source and pay for quick shipping. The signs you are writing about are not normal when recovery is going well. I would also advise getting blood work done after your PCT.

Just get an otc pct sarms are a super light cycle mega pct by primevil is good is your worried about rebounding used it after a 1 and 4 android cycle which is harsher n bounced right back Clomid and nolva r used more for actual steroid cycles u can prob even get away with just a regular testbooster
Please do not go around parroting bad information. SARMS can still cause shutdown. Just because they may not cause shutdown in one person does not mean the next person will rebound PCT without a SERM. Also, most people that state they rebound fine without a SERM fail to get blood work done. Sure, that person may feel fine, but there are other factors that only blood work will show.

Joseph2288

Awards
Lmao ok yea go spend 300$ on a sarm pct if your the 0.01 percent that doesn't respond well but for the other 99.99 percent don't waste your money on pct for a sarm unless your an idiot

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Clomid is cheaper than a legit sarm...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao ok yea go spend 300$ on a sarm pct if your the 0.01 percent that doesn't respond well but for the other 99.99 percent don't waste your money on pct for a sarm unless your an idiot
SERM PCT.
Not only that, but one should have used on cycle liver support with LGD. I'd be interested in the post cycle values.

It's 1 andro / 2 andro, // Andro = Androsterone //not, "android"

Joseph2288

Awards
Dude it's a sarm cycle you don't need a liver support unless it's methylated. These people make running a simple sarm cycle overly complicated.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
If you think only a methylated compound can negatively impact your liver then you are plain wrong. Non methylated compounds put a lot less stress on the liver but they are not necessarily easy on the liver.

LDL levels are also negatively impacted...

Being reckless isn't going to help anyone recover from a compound that IS suppressive and is in NO WAY 100% safe.

Did you even get your bloods done? I did and I noticed how my values were all f'd up after just 6 weeks of Ostarine at 25mg/day. I don't think you understand sarms enough to be giving advices.
Even the guy from my source told me to get some clomid instead of/or with the otc PCT they are selling...

You are making sarms sound like they are like drinking water that makes you grow muscles, but they are a lot more complex than you think.

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude it's a sarm cycle you don't need a liver support unless it's methylated. These people make running a simple sarm cycle overly complicated.
We need an "unlike-button" ASAP.

Dylan, is it you?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here on AM people already posted post cycle blood after LGD. As I remember, ALL had elevated AST and ALT. You are parroting idiot advise from dubious Sarm sellers, damnit!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25mg LGD ?

Well....

I thought I was reckless doing 18mg/day.
25mg should shut you down hard.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wrong again my man.
You should not be giving advice to anyone.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um, you do realize that a pharma grade SERM is cheaper than a single bottle of most andros, let alone an entire cycle.

Why would you spend more money for the cycle, than recovery after it?

Joseph2288

Awards
The serm plus the blood test someone recommended earlier

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol...PCT is usually the cheapest part of my cycles. Pharma grade, shipping included.

Not to mention that this is also terrible advice.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Canada here, bloodwork = free