Thoughts on this all-in-one stack

Scott4bama15

Awards
So I saw this on sale and grabbed 2 bottles. I know each of these compounds and have experience with them, other than the Formestane.
Per CAPSULE:

4-Hydroxyandrostenedione (Formestane)-250mg
Androst 3,5-Dien-7,17-Dione (Arimistane)-50mg
Estra-4,9, 11-triene-3, 17-dione (Trenevar)-40mg
2a,3a,-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstenedione-17b-ol (Epistane)-20mg

Recommended 1 capsule twice daily
What are your thoughts? I usually run very small dose of Prami with the Trenevar.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Epistane and Trenevar have a half life of 6-8 hours. It might not be as effective as you think it will be if taken once a day
Formestane is usually used in a transdermal solution to improve absorption (not sure it's bioavailable in pills form)
Arimistane is fine for cortisol management, but weak or ineffective for estrogen reduction

I would take 2 caps a day, but 80mg of trenevar is a lot...
Seems like it wasn't very well thought through, but the amounts might not be as labeled...

You can always empty the cap, mix the powder well and separate it in 2 caps

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My joints are killing me just looking at that stack... That's rough

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I just finished my small research on Formestane in pills form and it is bioavailable

Posted by dinoiii a while ago

Heh, you'd be surprised with all the mud-slinging is going on over the other "steroidal" AIs during PCT, et al right now...how much nonsensical information is being presented. I have elected to stay out of that as so many have asked me how 4-OHAD falls in line here as I have discussed it in the past (reminder: I have no vested interest in my statements at all - as opposed to selective parties).

IN any event, keeping this on topic...you don't really see suggestive suppressive stats with 4-OHAD. Male trials are VERY challenging to find - which is obvious - who cares; the ideal would be a female with ER(+) breast cancer, no?

That said, studies have demonstrated that maximum estrogen suppression is achieved with an oral dose of as little as 250mg per day.

BBers will be bbers, of course and have played around...my own clientele in some cases as well. Not per my suggestion, I just followed their blood work.

A subset has run effectively at 500mg (levels of suppression minimally higher than the 250)

A subset has run at 1000mg (and levels did NOT have an appreciable differentiating effect from the 250-500mg).

I would suggest a dose anywhere from 250-500mg per day. I personally have used the high end at 500mg with success during both PCT and out of it with no suppressive effects on serum gonadotropins suggested at all in either scenario! This is still available but very slim opportunities likely. I would say go with the bulk powder (tastes like a$$, so you're going to want to either cap -or- go with the flavoring system for it).
So if this is true you have 3 dry compounds in this all-in-one... Not sure you'll enjoy it, but go ahead if you really want to do this cycle.

Scott4bama15

Awards
My first thought when I saw it but I got a good deal. Definitely will want to wet it up with a base such as test or more than likely transdermal trest. I've always liked M1,4add for this purpose.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you add trest at least there will be a reason for the formestane.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I saw this on sale and grabbed 2 bottles. I know each of these compounds and have experience with them, other than the Formestane.
Per CAPSULE:

What are your thoughts? I usually run very small dose of Prami with the Trenevar.
Why not run Spawn clone [Epi-Trenadion] and add TD formastane, Oral is 60% weaker I think. Drop Arimistane and throw in DHB

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Per CAPSULE:

Why not run Spawn clone [Epi-Trenadion] and add TD formastane, Oral is 60% weaker I think. Drop Arimistane wait drop formastane flat your already drying your eyeballs out. You need a Test base so take your pic, I'm afraid of Trest. but most of this is on island supps and the rest can be found on a search.