AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the standard dose and length for this? 2 caps for 6 weeks? That would be two full bottles. I haven't seen much on the product, in terms of logs.
VaughnTrue
criticalbench
NurseGray

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isnt that stuff just a bunch of Andros mixed with laxo etc?

Reactions: Nac
JahCure

JahCure

Awards
300mg of blend? Does that mean 150mg 1andro and 150mg 4andro?

That's confusing

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That's confusing
What it means is that it's not superdrol so wtf call it that? Soooo wrong in my opinion. It's like me buying the rights to Bmw then swapping the engines out for scooter engines,changing the bodywork material to lego, Downgrading every single part of the car, BUT...it's still a BMW right?... (sorry hi tech)

Reactions: Nac
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What it means is that it's not superdrol so wtf call it that? Soooo wrong in my opinion. It's like me buying the rights to Bmw then swapping the engines out for scooter engines,changing the bodywork material to lego, Downgrading every single part of the car, BUT...it's still a BMW right?... (sorry hi tech)
Buy Kia & stick a bmw sticker on it

Save $30k+

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the standard dose and length for this? 2 caps for 6 weeks? That would be two full bottles. I haven't seen much on the product, in terms of logs.

VaughnTrue
criticalbench
NurseGray
Its definitely not inexpensive, but it has a very large dose of actives. Highest dose I have seen is 3/day, with the user using it for 4 weeks I believe.

Most who use it go 2/day at 6 weeks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I've said this in other threads before, but get off the name of the product. Is it Superdrol, no. It is called marketing. Many supplement companies name products similar to band substances or previous supplements that are now band. It comes down to the user to do their homework and due diligence.

That's confusing
Yes it is confusing. I wouldn't say it is a split of 150 and 150 per tab because there are other actives as well. 1 and 4 andro are usually ran at 330 mg, which is why I am thinking 3 caps.

Its definitely not inexpensive, but it has a very large dose of actives. Highest dose I have seen is 3/day, with the user using it for 4 weeks I believe.

Most who use it go 2/day at 6 weeks
I think I will go with the 2 for 6 weeks, although that would not be a dose of 330 of 1 and 4 andro.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, I've said this in other threads before, but get off the name of the product. Is it Superdrol, no. It is called marketing. Many supplement companies name products similar to band substances or previous supplements that are now band. It comes down to the user to do their homework and due diligence.

Yes it is confusing. I wouldn't say it is a split of 150 and 150 per tab because there are other actives as well. 1 and 4 andro are usually ran at 330 mg, which is why I am thinking 3 caps.

I think I will go with the 2 for 6 weeks, although that would not be a dose of 330 of 1 and 4 andro.
rememeber, we pride ourselves on the delivery system. We had a LOT of users on this very forum run 200mg of 1-andro and reported extremely impressive results.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I just ran hi tech's 1 andro at 330mg a day for 8 weeks and put on 18 lean lbs in 8 weeks. But never run an andro for less than 8. Waste of time and money.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest 3 a day if you have hormone experience!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there seems to be 7 compounds, together equaling 330mg.
I hope they change this and list the amount of each.
Going to save up and buy some bottles of this, I'd like to try a blast using 3 bottles.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just ran hi tech's 1 andro at 330mg a day for 8 weeks and put on 18 lean lbs in 8 weeks. But never run an andro for less than 8. Waste of time and money.
We suggest cycle limits of 8 weeks. Most users see extreme results in as little as 4 weeks. Glad to see you had great results from Hi-Techs 1-andro offerings

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 4 bottles, I may do 3 weeks at 2 caps.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I have 4 bottles, I may do 3 weeks at 2 caps.
Ask anyone here man that's ever used any andro products. They take a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks to kick in. So even 6 weeks is only giving yourself about 2 weeks of them being at full strength. 8 weeks for andros is the only way to do it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask anyone here man that's ever used any andro products. They take a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks to kick in. So even 6 weeks is only giving yourself about 2 weeks of them being at full strength. 8 weeks for andros is the only way to do it
When we first got up and running on this board, we did some extensive logs with LG 1-andro. Users ran 200mg for 4 weeks. The majority of the users reported gains of 10+lbs in their 4 week run, which closely mirrors your 18lbs in 8 weeks.