Hairloss help...

Gymnast43

Awards
Hi, im 24 doing my third cycle .
Im taking
Sustenon 750 mg 1-10
Deca long ester 400 mg 1-10
Anadrol 50 mg 1-4

On the first 5 weeks, i didnt lost too much hair, but on the 6 week, its got really bed...
100-150 hairs falling per day.

Im using nizoral 2% everyday, its really make my hair look so dry.
Also im taking almost 2 years dutasteride 0.5 mg ED.

I know about the issue of combine fin/dut with deca can cause huge hairloss,
But nobody really gave a proof about it.
Some says that its better use dutesteride if you also using test, the without it.

I dont know what really cause the massive hairloss. I thought about lower the Sustenon to 500-600 mg per week .

What can i do?
Maybe im taking too much test? In its just side efect? Im on the 7 week of the cycle now, and im
Freaking out...

Thx

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need that much test no. My god man you're 24 relax with the dosing.. hard to say but my bet is on anadrol. I don't understand the dosage really. Why do you go higher on test? I would go 400/400 or maybe 300/300 or 300 test 400 deca. Have you used anadrol or deca before? Next time if a next time, more doesn't mean more effective if your body isn't used to the compounds just more sides. so my advice is to start low with any new compound. You can see great results on 250mg test and there's absolutely no need to go over 500 especially when adding deca. By the way all the things you have can cause hairloss with anadrol being worse.

Gymnast43

Awards
You right, i know the anadrol is dht somehow, and can cause bad hairloss if you got MPB gene...
But the the first 5 weeks i never saw huge hairloss...
Maybe its only hitting my hair now?

gav86

Awards
  • Established
It's the deca. You can't run deca with a 5-ar inhibitor. I run that much test all the time but add in deca and I get the same thing.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well the longer on something the more risk of course. A thing ive noticed with test especially is thst the nipples can get somewhat swollen when it kicks in and that doesn't mean it will decelooe to gyno. Many people claim winstrol will hurt of you go above 6 weeks and above 50mg but we're all different, we all way and drink and take supplements differently than others every day. People also claim that above 500 mg test gives more sides and no benefits so take it for what it is. All I know is that a long cycle and a higher dosage doesn't normally do anything positive. I would go 400 /400 on test deca at the most and on a third cycle without a doubt. Its fine to dose deca higher than test and go something like test 300 deca 400, anyways be safe man and trust your body.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the deca. You can't run deca with a 5-ar inhibitor. I run that much test all the time but add in deca and I get the same thing.

Could be deca or test but anadrol, we're all different and reach differently to each compound and if you stack things it could be all of them you just don't know and that's why it's important to don't stack too many and run it too high because how else are you gonna know which compound that's bad for you? Anadrol is definitely a hairloss steroid. I'm not correcting you just throwin it in there as a reply to the topic.