Gyno

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey guys so I'm on my 3rd week doing 500mg week split test E Now I'm starting to get gyno seems fast for it to come on but i got sore nipples and a little lump forming i have novadex should I start running it and how much should I take dosage wise and how long?Thanks guys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg and once it subsides back down to 20mg.. do u have aromasin, adex, letro? u should have that on hand and start that also.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The test will probably make your nipples have their own life for a little when it starts kicking in.. Doesnt mean gyno but as previous post you can go for that dosage with nolva.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always feel the e2 before I feel the test. This is why I am a proponent for starting an AI protocol from the get-go.

Here you are, 3 weeks in, and having to start Nolva to keep a lump from developing further. Probably listened to guys saying, "don't use an AI until sides appear bro. An AI is gonna kill your gains."

gman1983bam

Awards
yes your right guys told me wait for symptoms becuse an al will hurt my gains that's not true right?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It keeps the water in check caused by estrogen. You do need a little estrogen in your body but you want to keep it down to prevent sides that comes with it easily explained. you don't really need an ai in many cases it's preferable. There are many wrong ways that works and many right ways that works better if that makes sense.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes your right guys told me wait for symptoms becuse an al will hurt my gains that's not true right?
The key is a minimal dose. But we're also talking about a few pounds difference in a cycle at most. Ok so you gain 12 lbs. without an AI, and 10 lbs. with...what's the difference if it means sides were nonexistent?

Let me tell you I see more threads about nipples and lumps than I do about quantifiable evidence that an AI hindered gains. And by more threads I mean 1,000 to 0

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But not to get too far off, this thread was to help get you out of the situation you're in. Follow the advice given above and hopefully you get straight man and the cycle is great for you. Good luck

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
I always feel the e2 before I feel the test. This is why I am a proponent for starting an AI protocol from the get-go.

Here you are, 3 weeks in, and having to start Nolva to keep a lump from developing further. Probably listened to guys saying, "don't use an AI until sides appear bro. An AI is gonna kill your gains."
Starting to get confused about this

You're recommending AI? I had someone else tell me AI is mostly not worth it and needed since it will crash your levels, why not just lower the TRT dose?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to get confused about this

You're recommending AI? I had someone else tell me AI is mostly not worth it and needed since it will crash your levels, why not just lower the TRT dose?
Yeah because people just like to repeat information they read on the internet with minimal first hand experience, if any at all.

Again, the key is an optimal minimal dose. People confuse USING an AI with OVERUSING an AI. Not sure what is so hard to understand about this.

If you are speaking of the typical 500mg/week Test cycle, Yes I'm recommending an AI from the start of the cycle. .5mg 2x per week isn't killing anyone's gains.

goalinmind

goalinmind

Awards
Yeah because people just like to repeat information they read on the internet with minimal first hand experience, if any at all.

Again, the key is an optimal minimal dose. People confuse USING an AI with OVERUSING an AI. Not sure what is so hard to understand about this.

If you are speraking of the typical 500mg/week Test cycle, Yes I'm recommending an AI from the start of the cycle. .5mg 2x per week isn't killing anyone's gains.
True, true

Quick question, regarding the dosage. I've heard people really can't cut AI in half to lower the dose, is this a mistake?

I see people cut in half dex or aromasin and use it every 3 days..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, true

Quick question, regarding the dosage. I've heard people really can't cut AI in half to lower the dose, is this a mistake?

I see people cut in half dex or aromasin and use it every 3 days..
Yeah the logic behind the notion that you can't cut a pill in half is BS.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course you can. I don't think there's any pill you can't cutt. I would Think adding more would be the bad thing in almost every case when it comes to pills not vice versa. In fact I'm doing it on winstrol right now

gman1983bam

Awards
u think i should do 5mg 2x week novadex i have 20mg pills really don't know how to cut that any idea?

gman1983bam

Awards
It's deffently gyno just got back from the docs they got test results back they won't even give me anything for it good thing i got the novadex

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yeah but it doesnt mean you'll have bitch tits.. No why would you go 5mg? That's not gonna do anything. Some people swear by 10 some 20 until it's gone. Some say go like a pct 40 for a week then 20 until the cycle is over. I personally would say just go 10 or 20 each day until it's gone. It's normal to get some reaction but for it to develop to actual tits is kinda hard I'd say.

Are you talking about no(l)vadex or novadex like you typed? The guy in The thread was talking about aromasin (AI)

What exactly do you have dude? I can't stand people hurting themselves like this just because they listen to some guy. Steroids are complexed and while you can get away with things very often it doesn't mean it's certain. You just never know how youll react , what you need etc.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u think i should do 5mg 2x week novadex i have 20mg pills really don't know how to cut that any idea?
Reread. He was referring to arimidex .5 for AI

Take the 40mg nolva to try to shrink the gyno now. Also start the ADEX. What was your estradiol level?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reread. He was referring to arimidex .5 for AI

Take the 40mg nolva to try to shrink the gyno now. Also start the ADEX. What was your estradiol level?
And at this point, I don't think .5 2x per week is enough. That was my recommendation to start a cycle with, as a minimal dose.

Should probably take a full 1mg tab every other day for a couple doses, knock it down, then reduce to .5mg eod, e3d, or whatever he now has to find out what works for him.

Isn't the chasing estrogen sides away game fun??!!

Gyno is kind of like Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving. You think it's gone, then boom....here I am again haha!!

gman1983bam

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the help I really appreciate it. I started taken 20mg novadex a day till it clears up then I'll go down to 10mg for the remaining time. does that sound right? I talked to my pharmacy and they told me that should work. Thanks guys

gman1983bam

Awards
Haha there going to be calling me muffin titts lol if I don't get it under control.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:D

Okay, so last night was a great leg workout and a total bust on the push portion of the lift... my shoulder basically said no on the 5 different exercises I started trying to warm up for. I simply was not going to risk it so I did a little walking on the treadmill instead.

It's kinda Like Pokemon....You habe to catch them all. Lol

High Bar Squats ATG - Bar x 10, 95x6, 135x6, 185x6, 225x6, 245x6, 275x6, 315x6
Leg Press - Tempo 4-0-1-0 - 12 plates x10, 14 plates x10, 16 plates x10, 16 plates x10

Multiple attempts at upper body push work, everything inflamed my shoulder by the 2nd or 3rd warm up set... Ended up doing about 10 "warm Up" sets on Flat Bench, Incline Bench, Flat HS bench, Incline HS Bench, Flat and Incline DB Bench. No matter which one I chose my shoulder was feeling it so I decided to just do a little walking on the treadmill and then head home.

Today was supposed to be my big DB workout but I did not get any sleep at all last night and there was no way I was going in to the gym early in the morning. I also have a dinner planned to celebrate my son's birthday tonight. We will be going out to a steak house. So no time to workout then. I decided to take my happy ass up on the roof of the parking garage and do a Sprinting and Slastix Battle Rope complex. Each slastix battle rope has 105lbs of resistance when stretched out.

I did a lot of upper body work, pressing, rowing, slamming, swinging side to side, throwing punches,as well as some squats & lunges against the resistance. I did multiple different exercises with them. I would do 1 minute of constant work with them then walk down the ramp to the 12th floor and walk over to the edge and back to the ramp and then I sprinted up the ramp as fast as I could to grab the ropes and start again. Best estimate on distance of ramp is 40 yards.

I was soaked by the end of it. Man if you EVER get a chance to use some Stroops Slastix Battle Ropes do yourself a favor and do it. They are freaking amazeballs!!! They even have another higher level of resistance too, I think it is like 150lbs resistance per rope with the bigger ones. Anything you thought kicked your ass about a battle rope is seriously amplified with the resistance battle ropes!!!!

Diet has been on point the last few days. averaging 2400-2500 cals with 225-250 grams protein, 100+ fats and 150 carbs on lifting days surrounding the workout.

Today I missed a meal but that is okay, I will make up for it tonight at dinner. Carbs have been low today, I might go for a sweet potato or some fries with my steak.
Nooo, not a sweet potatoe, they will all laugh at you....
And at this point, I don't think .5 2x per week is enough. That was my recommendation to start a cycle with, as a minimal dose.

Should probably take a full 1mg tab every other day for a couple doses, knock it down, then reduce to .5mg eod, e3d, or whatever he now has to find out what works for him.

Isn't the chasing estrogen sides away game fun??!!

Gyno is kind of like Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving. You think it's gone, then boom....here I am again haha!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you can. I don't think there's any pill you can't cutt. I would Think adding more would be the bad thing in almost every case when it comes to pills not vice versa. In fact I'm doing it on winstrol right now
False, many pills you can not cut, break, crush, etc. although they should be labeled as such. For example, any extended release, enteric coated, etc. are examples of such.

AI's will not hinder gains if used appropriately. You should be keeping estrogen within appropriately range, not crushing it or placing under normal limits. AI's can and should be started at the start of the cycle, especially for new users until you learn how your body responds. Some people do not need an AI for test at 500mg and some do, but you don't no until you have done 2-3 cycles. I don't need an AI for solo test until 600mg. Dbol, 25mg, I need it immediately.

200mg of deca, I need dostinex.. 300mg of tren, I don't. etc. then again I have been cycling for 9 years.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant that a pill is not gonna harm you with a smaller dose not that it's always effective