How much Mk677 equivalent to GH

Wreckosaurus

Awards
20 mg of mk677 daily is equivalent to how much GH?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was on 5iu of GH for a good 8 years straight, various brands.. generics, pharma, etc. I switched to 25mg mk677 (somatazine) by mike arnold which has other stuff mixed in it to enhance it.. I find 25mg far more effective than 5iu any day for fullness, vascularity, and fat loss.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
The fullness I'm getting from Mike's MK is amazing

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Medical studies put 1 year use of 25mg mk677 at the equivalent of 2iu of US pharma grade GH which can = as much as 6iu of chinese pharma GH

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fullness I'm getting from Mike's MK is amazing
Lol srsly bro, your using it to? I've been on straight since march.. I seriously look like im on anadrol 24/7 lmao.

Mikes mk677 is freakin redic potent..

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiosity what else is in it other than herpazine A?

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In addition to the MK, Somatozine contains copper, melatonin, magnesium, Vit D3, selenium and zinc.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Also on my second bottle of mikes brand. The pumps are just stupid.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've not seen a product on the market like this with all you're getting for that price. It's a solid deal with the rep discount.
Solid product!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
This the somatizine or however it's spelled that you guys are referring to?

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Also on my second bottle of mikes brand. The pumps are just stupid.
Dude I'm pumped after my first exercise of the day.
Hell I'm already on my way just doing the warmup sets of that first exercise

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
In addition to the MK, Somatozine contains copper, melatonin, magnesium, Vit D3, selenium and zinc.
I know a recipe has alot to do with it. I buy raw MK and add all those things except melitonin and I add herpazine a and 3 others. I'm actually surprised that I mimicked a good product. Where would you rate Mike's MK compared to regular legit MK?

solidwon

Awards
Big fan of mk677.... I've been on it for nine months.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Im Interested in running MK For 4 months minimum during my winter bulk. What have you guys seen in terms of gains, strength fatloss etc?....Every thread i,ve been reading only talk about sleep, bloat and numbness in limbs...So what are the benefits and when do they come??!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mikes MK allows me to eat whatever I want and not gain fat.. literally. i stay shredded.. full, hard, vascular.. its like dbol, no joke.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Just recently began to PCT, decided to start what I plan to be a long-term (6+ month) MK-677 "cycle." Been on for about a week now. Gone up slightly in weight (yay water), muscles definitely seem a bit more full, and my appetite has been up (not ridiculously so, but noticeably). No change in sleep/increase in lethargy so far. Been doing 5 mgs pre-workout and 10 mgs pre-bed ED. Will probably bump it up to 10/10 in the upcoming days.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I agree with critical

I have gained very little weight.

It's been like the ultimate recomp supplement for me.