What should i stack with Test and Tren?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys i hope ur all doing well, i wanted to ask u guys what do u think for my goal of losing body fat,getting shredded and increasing definition.
Anavar or winstrol or T3, now i know t3 is a fat burner and not a steroid but out of these as compounds(forget about hormonal or not) is best for my goal?
I have heard and read that anavar is amazing for losing abdomen fat which is something i really want, but the thing is its really expensive, winstrol is cheaper and i heard better for all rounded getting shredded, but i have tren for that kinda so im leaning towards anavar, and lastly the T3 which is a fat burner and on tren thyroid hormone is lowered and i did read that with increased thyroid hormone on tren makes fat loss insane, what do u guys think is the best and fastest way of getting to my goal stacking anavar or T3 is the main competition but also would not mind winstrol if it gives me what i need.
Thanks in advance to all.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 absolutely!

My IG is "Afluck"
If you wanna see what 250mg test/300mg tren looks like with 50mcg of t3

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T3 absolutely!

My IG is "Afluck"
If you wanna see what 250mg test/300mg tren looks like with 50mcg of t3
What will t3 give me that anavar wont say at 50 moving up to 75 mcg of t3?

I also wanna stress that i really want to target my visceral fat(abdomen) and i have read a lot about anavar being the best u still think t3?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay at 50mcg

I have ventured above that and all I get is muscle fatigue, muscle flatness, just an overall bad look. Anavar isn't going to directly cut your fat, T3 however will definitely cut that **** down FAST. Especially when stacked with the nutrient partitioning effects of tren. Whatever you do, keep your test LOW! Everyone thinks test needs to be ran at minimum 500mg a week no matter what. I only use it at 250mg max and then cruise back down to 150mg. Ask any sculpted dude at the gym how much test he runs, I bet they say about the same as I do.

Just my 2cents

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gh imo.. t3 just flattens you out.. a 7mg nicotine patch daily will burn more fat, will make you feel better without ruining your physique.. be a better stim.. provide better quality fat loss than t3.

throw in gh, or mk677 instead.. and the nicotine patch if u need fat loss. its amazing how that isn't talked about here yet how many national level bodybuilders live off them because of how safe they are compared to all the sh*t people use all these forums.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't use fatburners, it's so bad for your body, if there's anything that can kill you it's these compounds. You don't need to stack anything with tren and test, more is not always more with steroids. You won't get more results by adding more and more , just more sides.. your body isn't used to this and it won't do ****. Why even use tren when you obviously arent experienced with steroids ? It's probably the most harsh compound out there. i repeat more is not more effective if you haven't reached that point when your body is used to it!. This is a lazy attitude to believethat you can just pop steroids and look amazing, to go for tren and think magic is gonna happen. If you're out of shape you don't use steroids period. A test cycle only will not only be effective but you'll know how much it hits you negatively and you will know wether your body can add a compound and if its even worth it. Cause why would you add more of you get amazing results?.

Anavar isn't even close to winstrol it's just milder and more safe.

You just want to take a shortcut and not work for it and instead you'll end up feeling like ****. You have to understand that there are people who can't do tren at all. I can't even explain how stupid this is and I don't mean to attack you as a person im just trying to make you think twice. If you absolutely have to do tren dose it low with test only.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
gh imo.. t3 just flattens you out.. a 7mg nicotine patch daily will burn more fat, will make you feel better without ruining your physique.. be a better stim.. provide better quality fat loss than t3.

throw in gh, or mk677 instead.. and the nicotine patch if u need fat loss. its amazing how that isn't talked about here yet how many national level bodybuilders live off them because of how safe they are compared to all the sh*t people use all these forums.
How's the withdrawal when stopping the nicotine patch?

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Anavar will give you a harder look once you're already below 6 to 7% body fat. T3 actually increases metabolism and burns fat. T3 is the hands down winner for your goal. Save the anavar for that little bit of an edge if you're doing a bodybuilding competition

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im 20 years old, i know i know im young and all that but isnt GH bad for my age and kinda overkill if not at high doses?
will 50mcg of t3 give me the flat look since im already on keto which could make things worse.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 20 years old, i know i know im young and all that but isnt GH bad for my age and kinda overkill if not at high doses?
will 50mcg of t3 give me the flat look since im already on keto which could make things worse.
Just when I was going up to see your cycle history, etc. I caught the age.

The answer is nothing. You should take no AAS or thyroid hormone.

Do what you can OTC, eat right, train hard, the end.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I already have one kinda failed cycle under my belt a year ago, Test e eq and winstrol.
I admit its stupid but i already got all the stuff and payed a fortune for it might as well do it right.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh no you don't? I also think they'll last a while so no rush. But I understand that you want to run it an you gotta think what's more important to you.. health or muscles?. I don't think you're gonna destroy your life but there's still a big question Mark.. so you did a cycle with 3 compounds which is a lot for a first cycle an completely stupid because it won't do more because you add more when your body isn't used to steroids. . You take test and gain 10 pounds an you take dbol and you gain 10 pounds.. well adding these two doesn't equal 20 pounds.. the math doesn't work like that..your sides will be worse and it will be harder to keep gains, and you didn't really do a good cycle. You dont have to add more and more cause its not the steroids its you. You dont understand how they work, how to use them or why each compound is useful , and on top of that you're too young.

You do what you want but for god sake skip the t3 it's so dangerous that I don't feel comfortable even telling you how to dose it. That **** can actually kill you and people can come at me however much they want but that is far more likely to cause an instant death than any steroid. Just do a test cycle and perhaps if you have to, add an oral like winstrol and you can see amazing results.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP you havent even started keto yet have you? Or, youre like 2 days in.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Bro I bought my first cycle of Sust and EQ at age 21. Then I learned from guys on forums how uninformed I was and I waited till I was 24. And when I lifted I thought I can only imagine how jacked I'll get once I reach close to my genetic potential.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Look at this guy. Dma for the big brother program!
( on a side note I totally agree.)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already have one kinda failed cycle under my belt a year ago, Test e eq and winstrol.
I admit its stupid but i already got all the stuff and payed a fortune for it might as well do it right.
Damn what a shame, all the pure natural test pumping in your veins gone to waste.
Rip raw puberty gains.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh no you don't? I also think they'll last a while so no rush. But I understand that you want to run it an you gotta think what's more important to you.. health or muscles?. I don't think you're gonna destroy your life but there's still a big question Mark.. so you did a cycle with 3 compounds which is a lot for a first cycle an completely stupid because it won't do more because you add more when your body isn't used to steroids. . You take test and gain 10 pounds an you take dbol and you gain 10 pounds.. well adding these two doesn't equal 20 pounds.. the math doesn't work like that..your sides will be worse and it will be harder to keep gains, and you didn't really do a good cycle. You dont have to add more and more cause its not the steroids its you. You dont understand how they work, how to use them or why each compound is useful , and on top of that you're too young.

You do what you want but for god sake skip the t3 it's so dangerous that I don't feel comfortable even telling you how to dose it. That **** can actually kill you and people can come at me however much they want but that is far more likely to cause an instant death than any steroid. Just do a test cycle and perhaps if you have to, add an oral like winstrol and you can see amazing results.
My first cycle i was still kinda ignorant been researching the whole year and finally understood and i only did 6 weeks and they are long esters which is why i consider it a fail.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn what a shame, all the pure natural test pumping in your veins gone to waste.
Rip raw puberty gains.
I have been training since 16 and i agree i am wasting potential but i dont see the big problem at 20, sure its not the best.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it matters, even for the future size and more muscle is not really my goal, aesthetics is, so about the whole more potential naturally i agree but not that bumped about it

Can anyone please tell me which is better anavar or winstrol say for someone focusing on losing visceral fat and tightening waist more?

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you finding it?
Honestly, it suits me better, i always ate carbs because i had to, like bread for sandwiches and rice with chicken, but i enjoy eating more meat and with its fat, keeps me fuller and honestly i like it a lot.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I told you or maybe it was someone else. Anavar sucks , you kinda have to be in top condition to see results. Winstrol is more harsh but way way better. No steroid is a fatburner remember that. If you're even a little fat or you don't see abs then don't run steroids to be lean , and especially winstrol or anavar. If you go for strength and want to be a powetlifter sure.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at this guy. Dma for the big brother program!
( on a side note I totally agree.)
Plenty of people will give him advice and he's going to do what he wants. I'll save my shiity advice for fully developed prefrontal cortexes.

Hard to go back once you start.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I told you or maybe it was someone else. Anavar sucks , you kinda have to be in top condition to see results. Winstrol is more harsh but way way better. No steroid is a fatburner remember that. If you're even a little fat or you don't see abs then don't run steroids to be lean , and especially winstrol or anavar. If you go for strength and want to be a powetlifter sure.
Yeah i think ur right since anavar is very mild and expensive, so i think im just gonna run test and tren and if needed ill get some winny for the last 4 weeks when im around 10% body fat.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the withdrawal when stopping the nicotine patch?
None at all tbh. The research shows it doesn't really exist. Nicotine is commonly used for a lot of psychiatric treatments like tourettes and tics in complementary therapy with anti psychotics in kids. 7mg is the lowest dose and provides more than enough results and is side effect free, other than the first 2-5 days of a faster heart rate similar to taking a stronger stim until you get use to it. Way way way more effective than ephedrine or any fat burner by far. And its a steady 24 hour fat burner through the night but doesn't keep you awake.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been training since 16 and i agree i am wasting potential but i dont see the big problem at 20, sure its not the best.
Lulz at training for 4 years. So much potential wasted. You don't even know bud. The only reason to use aas at your age is if you've been competing since 16, and now are ready to go pro and make this a career.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it matters, even for the future size and more muscle is not really my goal, aesthetics is, so about the whole more potential naturally i agree but not that bumped about it

Can anyone please tell me which is better anavar or winstrol say for someone focusing on losing visceral fat and tightening waist more?
You realize aas increase anabolism in the body.
Which is the process of taking smaller molecules and creating larger ones.
Fat storage is also an anabolic process.
Fat loss is a catabolic process.

If you're diet and training are on point then to be aesthetic as you put it, you shouldn't need any aas for this.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i think ur right since anavar is very mild and expensive, so i think im just gonna run test and tren and if needed ill get some winny for the last 4 weeks when im around 10% body fat.

It's just not worth to use that kind of gear if youre not in shape man.. go for a test cycle only or test winstrol.. wait for tren.. you're literally going for the thing that can **** you up the most, and some people can't handle tren at all same with winstrol.. I mean you don't understand what they do here clearly and this cycle will be a waste of money and damage your body for no reason. Why do you think winstrol would be good and why tren? At least show a picture for people to see where you're at and what would be the best way to go. Winstrol 4 weeks is kinda little too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me explain what I mean more clearly since I know how confusing things are. Steroid users don't have to be big, they can be in any shape and it's all about your goals. There are different steroids that works better for different people. Many claim that it's about how you respond to a certain compound and while that might be true I think the body you start taking steroids with has a lot to do with the results

1. Previous usage = more tolerant and less benefit from the dosage and that specific steroid.

2. Training experience, if we'll trained you might be closer to your genetics making steroids less effective.

3. Food intake, how strict you are with a diet = good result

4. Genetics, some people can't be Arnold no matter what they take.

5. Dosing , more isn't more effective if you haven't reached a point whereit doesn't work that much anymore. You can take a dosage like a pro bodybuilder but you won't respond like they do. The sides will be horrible and the gains won't be better at all. This is a huge missconception.

6. What type of steroid do (you) need is depending on everything stated above.

No steroid is a fatburner and the reason you don't cut on dbol is cause of the high estrogen conversion. Winstrol is completely different and the gains will be small but lean, however none of these will just make you ripped if you're not in good condition. No steroid will make you ripped, Food and hard work will. I can't stress enough how little benefit an overweight guy will have if taking a cutting compound. What these steroids do is to put on lean mass not burn your fat. Tren can be used as a short or long ester and it's highly recommended to take the short if problems occur so you can stop and having It out of your system fast. Tren is not for someone who hasn't got results from a previous cycle. You're not gonna succeed just because you take the harshest thing out there. You don't go tren because anavar is weak and expensive.

Go for a normal cycle with test. Add tbol , dbol, anavar or winstrol if you absolutely have to. I would go for tbol instead of dbol and if you are a guy without muscles I highly recommend you to go for tbol or deca instead of winstrol. Tren is not gonna give you the most size either.. so if you want size get a real bulker and In the future go for winstrol or tren but always consider something before tren cause your health is more important.

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I'm not a doctor, but I would strongly advice AGAINST the use of T3 or anything that stimulates or affects the thyroid gland... It is a very sensitive gland and you don't want to mess with it.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good responses but for some reason everyone thinks im obese or something, im at 14-15% body fat at 205 lbs currently and im not looking to add mass i just wanna diet and get leaner to 10% while preserving or if possible gaining muscle(not a priority), and also getting the hardening effects of test and tren.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro up til yesterday you lacked any knowledge on caber and thought Arimacare Pro would suffice as an AI and prolactin control for test and tren.

And, 20yo.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro up til yesterday you lacked any knowledge on caber and thought Arimacare Pro would suffice as an AI and prolactin control for test and tren.

And, 20yo.
For 150 mg of test and 300mg of tren, why wouldnt it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you're anything in just trying to get an idea how it works. I'm telling you if you can't see abs kinda good then don't do steroids and especially something like tren or winstrol, you'll have to do two cycles to instead of one. If you just want muscles and bulk anything will work more or less but these (fatburners) which they actually aren't, such as winstrol won't even add that much mass. I suggest you to do try test alone and if you wanna add go for tbol or winstrol or something but skip the tren

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For 150 mg of test and 300mg of tren, why wouldnt it?
Dude wake up a little. Do you even know what Arimacare Pro is? Cause I don't. Some ph on cycle support it seems. You Think you can take some seeds and stuff and you have aromasin? I actually don't know so I'm asking, nobody on this forum knows. We can be 99% sure it doesn't but come on.. why would you ever consider taking medicin that you have no idea about ? If some indian tribe tells you a plant can cure your cancer would you not take a doctor's advice and take a pill instead? Stop being so ignorant, You make people feel stupid for helping you. If you don't know anything at all about steroids and ask for advice then take the advice or go ahead and take the chance.

Reactions: Nac

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude wake up a little. Do you even know what Arimacare Pro is? Cause I don't. Some ph on cycle support it seems. You Think you can take some seeds and stuff and you have aromasin? I actually don't know so I'm asking, nobody on this forum knows. We can be 99% sure it doesn't but come on.. why would you ever consider taking medicin that you have no idea about ? If some indian tribe tells you a plant can cure your cancer would you not take a doctor's advice and take a pill instead? Stop being so ignorant, You make people feel stupid for helping you. If you don't know anything at all about steroids and ask for advice then take the advice or go ahead and take the chance.
Man no one knows or is giving me an answer about ar1macare pro but its supposed to be run as cycle support for PH that may aromatize or have prolactin related sides, now i wasnt gonna take an AI for 150mg of test, possibly would have gotten caber for the tren but ar1macare for sure would not be enough for a strong cycle but considering i wasnt gonna take an AI it is better than nothing by a lot + it has liver support and all the basic cycle support ingredients, how strong or well it does depending on the dose is unknown but if i were to run a higher dose i would not count on it.

No one actually gave me any advice on what to stack for results all that happened was i got roasted for running my second cycle a bit too risky in some people's opinion.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man no one knows or is giving me an answer about ar1macare pro but its supposed to be run as cycle support for PH that may aromatize or have prolactin related sides, now i wasnt gonna take an AI for 150mg of test, possibly would have gotten caber for the tren but ar1macare for sure would not be enough for a strong cycle but considering i wasnt gonna take an AI it is better than nothing by a lot + it has liver support and all the basic cycle support ingredients, how strong or well it does depending on the dose is unknown but if i were to run a higher dose i would not count on it.

No one actually gave me any advice on what to stack for results all that happened was i got roasted for running my second cycle a bit too risky in some people's opinion.
One more thing, im also sure of this because i did some blood work and my estradiol came at a level lower than the minimum recommended.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Here's some advice: you don't need tren to cut. Stimulants + cardio + caloric deficit is all you need. If you start running cycles like this now, there's a good chance you will need to be put on TRT before your 30th birthday. If you're ok with that, then fine, but it's something you need to be aware of.

Reactions: Nac
Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You just said why wouldnt it work with tren. . Look these ph pcts are fake. While ph can be legal in UK nolva isn't so they do legal things that might have some benefit. I gave you my opinion test , eq, primo is a nice cutting stack. Why do you need liver support if you're not sure wether youre gonna use pills? You kinda have to show how your body looks for me to give a legit opinion, maybe other people will give another opinion but besides the ones mentioned, winstrol I think you're too high body fat, same with masteron and anavar. Dbol will bloat you. My bet besides tren and the reason i say besides is because you really shouldn't run tren but I'm not gonna stop you. Tren can be horrible and you want to feel good. Tren is also very toxic and too much for a second cycle cause I think youll get just as good result on eq test and primo.anadrol I guess but also harsh.

The most effective I think would be a long and lean cycle with eq primo and test.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just said why wouldnt it work with tren. . Look these ph pcts are fake. While ph can be legal in UK nolva isn't so they do legal things that might have some benefit. I gave you my opinion test , eq, primo is a nice cutting stack. Why do you need liver support if you're not sure wether youre gonna use pills? You kinda have to show how your body looks for me to give a legit opinion, maybe other people will give another opinion but besides the ones mentioned, winstrol I think you're too high body fat, same with masteron and anavar. Dbol will bloat you. My bet besides tren and the reason i say besides is because you really shouldn't run tren but I'm not gonna stop you. Tren can be horrible and you want to feel good. Tren is also very toxic and too much for a second cycle cause I think youll get just as good result on eq test and primo.anadrol I guess but also harsh.

The most effective I think would be a long and lean cycle with eq primo and test.
Much appreciated but i already bought the test and tren, im not gonna regret it im gonna make the most of it and try to be as safe as possible, btw why are u saying 14-15% body fat is high?
People always underestimate their body fat % and for some reason online anything above 12% is obese which is really wrong, 14-15% body fat is healthy and fit, sure things like masteron or that edge of anavar wont do me good yet until im lower than 10% i agree on that.

Btw where i live primo is usually always faked and its pretty expensive.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's some advice: you don't need tren to cut. Stimulants + cardio + caloric deficit is all you need. If you start running cycles like this now, there's a good chance you will need to be put on TRT before your 30th birthday. If you're ok with that, then fine, but it's something you need to be aware of.
I agree and thats true, now i dont wanna sound like an uncaring prick but tbh i dont see myself not being on test and GH over 30 or 35 years of age.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ester test and tren do you have?

You're gonna do it, might as well do it right.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated but i already bought the test and tren, im not gonna regret it im gonna make the most of it and try to be as safe as possible, btw why are u saying 14-15% body fat is high?
People always underestimate their body fat % and for some reason online anything above 12% is obese which is really wrong, 14-15% body fat is healthy and fit, sure things like masteron or that edge of anavar wont do me good yet until im lower than 10% i agree on that.

Btw where i live primo is usually always faked and its pretty expensive.
It's not about being fat it's about being a bit high for aas when it's for an astetic look and then you'll end up with another cycle. The good thing is to make the most out of a cycle and not having to go for extra steroids and an extra cycle to get somewhat happy. Trust me on this I've done it when a bit high on body fat and the different is huuuge. Don't get me wrong tren is fantastic but It can come with a price so use a low dosage. I wouldn't do more than 2-300/week yeah and there are things about the pct you should read up on I believe nolva on tren cycle is a bad thing but I can't say for sure it's just a memory I have, and with that I mean on cycle not after to get rid of gyno. Maybe someone can fill in here.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not about being fat it's about being a bit high for aas when it's for an astetic look and then you'll end up with another cycle. The good thing is to make the most out of a cycle and not having to go for extra steroids and an extra cycle to get somewhat happy. Trust me on this I've done it when a bit high on body fat and the different is huuuge. Don't get me wrong tren is fantastic but It can come with a price so use a low dosage. I wouldn't do more than 2-300/week yeah and there are things about the pct you should read up on I believe nolva on tren cycle is a bad thing but I can't say for sure it's just a memory I have, and with that I mean on cycle not after to get rid of gyno. Maybe someone can fill in here.
Yeah i read it on several studies saying nolva is bad on a tren cycle but supposedly it doesnt matter on pct now maybe thats why they recommend stopping tren 2 weeks before ending a cycle so that its out of my system?
Yeah im at 300mg of tren a week, kinda scared if its underdosed though.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So he's 20, whatever, his choice!! Look at Larry Wheels at 21 lol!! Guys sucking down more juice than all of us put together. No, but honestly, a little young to be messing around. It's so easy to screw yourself up at a young age. Gotta think if you ever want kids and build a family or not? Your still developing believe it or not and hormones ain't nothing to mess with. If you decide to go ahead, you need nothing more than test/tren. Tren will eat the fat off your body. The nutrient partitioning effects from "good" tren is insane!! Mast or EQ would be the only other good add on to solidify gains and help to a point with sides. Hope you got caber and a strong AI on hand...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i read it on several studies saying nolva is bad on cycle but supposedly it doesnt matter on pct now maybe thats why they recommend stopping tren 2 weeks before ending a cycle?
Yeah im at 300mg of tren a week, kinda scared if its underdosed though.
You always Finnish test last or at the same time, test e will stay a while after cycle so pct shouldn't be right after

Status
Not open for further replies.