Anyone tried: 2-Aminoisoheptane

heyboy

Banned
Awards
what do you guys think about this stimulant

Sphinx12

Awards
Lift as if you were to die tomorrow. Gain as if you were to live forever.

In short, do not waste your money on 2-Aminoisoheptane.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Lift as if you were to die tomorrow. Gain as if you were to live forever.

In short, do not waste your money on 2-Aminoisoheptane.
haha, have u tried it?

Sphinx12

Awards
haha, have u tried it?
No. It has not been researched adequately to be proven effective or free from side effects.

I have a banana and caffeine pre-workout! So simple, yet so effective! Who would have thought that??? Amazing!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
No. It has not been researched adequately to be proven effective or free from side effects.

I have a banana and caffeine pre-workout! So simple, yet so effective! Who would have thought that??? Amazing!
well, it is effective if it works

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Yes, I agree with you that a banana and caffeine pre-workout works!
i know, i love to make banana/strawberry smoothies pwo in the summer

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only tried it stacked with eria jarensis, but the combination was similar to dmba and dmaa

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I've only tried it stacked with eria jarensis, but the combination was similar to dmba and dmaa
i have only used caffein based pre workouts, and i never take time off. should i be more cautious with a DMHA based preworkout and take time off?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
i have only used caffein based pre workouts, and i never take time off. should i be more cautious with a DMHA based preworkout and take time off?
Nah. Stim breaks are really overhyped unless you are doing it to make yourself more sensitive to the compound to get that first-time-use effect

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it's great to limit your use of high-stim preworkouts and even cycle them. I personally build a tolerance very quickly and find it hard to take breaks