Steroids, kneedle phobia growing the longer you avoid confronting it.

DemonDevster

Awards
So how would you guys advise someone with a fear of needles to do gear?

Can you ask doctors to do the injection for you?

How could they over come the fear of someone coming at them with a kneedle

what alternative options could u offer them as advice?

Has anyone here got over the fear?

What other alternative ways are there to get over the fear (e.g hypnotherapy).

delfrost42

Awards
It doesn't hurt. Just push it through homes. The real pain is after you inject.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you want to take illegal drugs bad enough, youll get over the needle phobia.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a fear of needles. But for some reason when I do it myself, it aint that bad

delfrost42

Awards
I look foward to taking my injections so I might not be the guy to assist you on this but if its bothering you that much take a benzo first.

Mykoe

Awards
I was a little nervous at first but just plunge it in without overthinking it. Not really painful. If you want it bad enough youll get it done

delfrost42

Awards
You could also have a buddy throw the dart in you.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have fear of needles especially at night.

Now I switch the light on before pinning, much better!

Reactions: Nac
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best advice is to invest in a lot of slin pins. Get yourself some 29g 1/2inch insulin pins and back load them with a regular syringe (or just wait forever for them to load doing it the long way)

You can stick that little fudger wherever you want. I inject my delts, chest, back fat (highly recommend/pain free), quads (hurt a bit and very tough muscle)

It's like poking yourself with a tac

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I had a fear of needles as well. Get a pin, some alcohol swabs and syringe.
Prep as if you were going to inject, put the needle in the pinning area (glutes, quads, w.e) hold it a while and take it out.

See? Wasn't so bad.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Getting injections are only as bad as you make it out to be. They literally take less than 30 seconds. If you use the propper gauge an injection can take less than 3 seconds. If you want gains that bad you are going to have to suck it up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stubbing my toe or getting a paper cut on my hands hurts more then a injection with a 25g or smaller

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

DemonDevster

Awards
Best advice is to invest in a lot of slin pins. Get yourself some 29g 1/2inch insulin pins and back load them with a regular syringe (or just wait forever for them to load doing it the long way)

You can stick that little fudger wherever you want. I inject my delts, chest, back fat (highly recommend/pain free), quads (hurt a bit and very tough muscle)

It's like poking yourself with a tac
Into back fat?

delfrost42

Awards
Me personally always preferred going into my quads. I was always too contorted to properly aspirate when going into glutes. The pain for me wasn't from the needle it was from the liquid chilling in the muscle. I grew to like the pain though. Heh

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at your love handles, we all have them unless we're about to step on stage. That's where I put it all during my cruises

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the best place to seeing it and pain?
Best place for seeing: Penis tip.
Best place for pain would be the tip of your penis. Second best -under a toenail.

;)

delfrost42

Awards
Just do it and get it over with. Your really over thinking it. Push the pin in yell thug life and empty the clip. Hah

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry i ment not seeing and least pain ��
Believe me, its better you can see what you are doing.

Pain is not the problem. What I hate most is hitting a nerve. I fugging hate that.

DemonDevster

Awards
Believe me, its better you can see what you are doing.

Pain is not the problem. What I hate most is hitting a nerve. I fugging hate that.
I tried watching doing it and i did it thanks man although i did go into shock after pale skin shaking

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
deleted, my bad...

DemonDevster

Awards
I injected into a pre existing scar from an injection i had (medical) i felt barely anything

DemonDevster

Awards
One problem i have encountered is some of the gear dribbling out do i need to go deeper btw i am doing it in my deltoid and its really tough to get it in! Again any advice

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One problem i have encountered is some of the gear dribbling out do i need to go deeper btw i am doing it in my deltoid and its really tough to get it in! Again any advice
If going into a previous scar it will be tougher due to pre existing built up scar tissue. And as far as dribbling out. When your done injecting, count to 30 and then pull out.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back load the syringe. When perforating the rubber tap it gets blunt.

Joseph2288

Awards
I'd deff recomend backfilling the syringe a 23 gauge will work for injecting you could go smaller but it will take longer 23 gauge takes about 30 seconds at 1 ml and really doesn't hurt bad at all the pip might after u inject if you use something over 300 mg per ml. after the first time it's a breeze

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
That hurts more than anything is letting it leak into sub q. Once you clear your syringe let it hang a sec to let the pressure alleviate then pull the pin and put light pressure on that spot with your alcohol swab. It's impossible to z trac your delt so if you aspirate then before you inject load a little bubble of air into the syringe and inject so the bubble goes in after the gear and that air locks the gear as well. Either way I've done both and both work. Also I pin with 25/27 in quads and delts and 80% of the time it's hard to tell I just pinned.

DemonDevster

Awards
I am now struggling with my second injection the first one i did felt fine no fear nothing now im freezing wjat do you guys think about to clear your heads before you plunge

DemonDevster

Awards
You did it?
Yeah i did but i am struggling to get into the same frame of mind i was in what do you do before you inject do you clear your mind do you listen to music or just pick it up and push it in

DemonDevster

Awards
If going into a previous scar it will be tougher due to pre existing built up scar tissue. And as far as dribbling out. When your done injecting, count to 30 and then pull out.
Thanks yeah i will maybe avoid the scar then i orginally went for it because i dont feel pain there that 30 idea sounds good

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks yeah i will maybe avoid the scar then i orginally went for it because i dont feel pain there that 30 idea sounds good
I would try that too, but mines in my face so it might make it a little harder. Lol

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i did but i am struggling to get into the same frame of mind i was in what do you do before you inject do you clear your mind do you listen to music or just pick it up and push it in
I have always put on my Pandora in the room and it's just become a habit. Don't really think about what your doing just do it. Like loading that extra plate on, instead of counting how much it is just do it and work out the details later.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
And try to pin your heavy loads into a muscle group your going to work, it realllllly cuts down on pip.

delfrost42

Awards
I'm sure you already did your 2nd shot but yeah I'll put on music sometimes. For me i look foward to my injections, prolly not a good thing. I don't need much convincing. Lol the more shots you do tge easier it gets but I go into scars too. There is no pain at all.

DemonDevster

Awards
I'm sure you already did your 2nd shot but yeah I'll put on music sometimes. For me i look foward to my injections, prolly not a good thing. I don't need much convincing. Lol the more shots you do tge easier it gets but I go into scars too. There is no pain at all.
I will try that i have an almost crippling fear of them but i am getting tbf so i will try that

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the cycle stack gets huge:

DemonDevster

Awards
Its it suppose to be really hard to actually inject the muscle cause i can get through the skin easily. But i cant seem to push through into the muscle

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I have recently switched to sub Q. By far the least painful way to inject with a slin pin.

As far as loading goes, I inject daily so I'm not loading much. It's simple and pain free.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have recently switched to sub Q. By far the least painful way to inject with a slin pin.

As far as loading goes, I inject daily so I'm not loading much. It's simple and pain free.
As long as the volume is low, it will work. For a more sophisticated cycle, like: 600mg mast/w - 300mg test/w - 500mg NPP/w you will have boils on your stomach when going sub-q, lol.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
As long as the volume is low, it will work. For a more sophisticated cycle, like: 600mg mast/w - 300mg test/w - 500mg NPP/w you will have boils on your stomach when going sub-q, lol.
TRT only for me these days.

But when I did inject, I prefered the delts and the upper thighs.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Delts, and tris a 1/2" slin and I can get it in muscle, but lats are my favorite for 1/2 slin, I just bury in my lat and I can't feel it even go in, I used to be terrified of needles and do all shotd in quads not knowing that's where all the nerves are at confirming my fears everytime I'd hit one, now I do a 1 1/2" in the glutes and look forward to it

DemonDevster

Awards
I'd deff recomend backfilling the syringe a 23 gauge will work for injecting you could go smaller but it will take longer 23 gauge takes about 30 seconds at 1 ml and really doesn't hurt bad at all the pip might after u inject if you use something over 300 mg per ml. after the first time it's a breeze
Where would u recomend pec quad delt?

DemonDevster

Awards
update: so I did the injection with a 30g that literally didn't even hurt. the way I got over the fear which is very dodgy I got stupidly drunk and was able to do it. Also deca doesn't go through 30g needles!!!!!!!!! I am wondering can you do subdermal deca injections?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
update: so I did the injection with a 30g that literally didn't even hurt. the way I got over the fear which is very dodgy I got stupidly drunk and was able to do it. Also deca doesn't go through 30g needles!!!!!!!!! I am wondering can you do subdermal deca injections?
Fill the syringe. Put the plastic cap on, place the syringe in a cup with hot water for a minute. Now ANY ester goes through a 30g. Make sure its not too hot when injecting.
Don't do DECA subQ, it leaves nodules that need days to resolve.