Sensitive to superdrol?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know if this is typical of superdrol. I have taken halo, DMZ, (both of these with test) I took decaplexx 850. Several test only cycles.

I’m taking superdrol 10mg a day with a cruise dosage of test 200mg. Started last Sunday..in the last week I went from 218 to 226 with less subQ water retention. It gives the appearance of me leaning out.

In summation my question is this. For any of you that have taken superdrol and are not virgins to AAS what did you typically gain in your first week? I’m wanting to stick to 10mg a day for 4 weeks even if I don’t keep gaining. My current goal is recomp anyways.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with a run of SD and oral trest, I gained at least 20 lbs while on cycle. SD is the real deal man. You'll get YUGE

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shiit, with the sound of the first week I see no reason to increase any further!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which superdrol clone are you running op?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ger the losing sub q water effect as well. It's amazing. What brand are you running?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If he's running from a ug lab it's possible his is slightly over dosed.

10lbs from 10mg is normal but I'd expect that after 2-3 weeks.

Sd LOVES carbs and will suck up glycogen and water like your muscles are made of sand.
If you can control yourself and stick to 10mg you can run it for a good 6-8 weeks without sides.

Sd is one of my 2 favorite orals, the other one being tbol.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While sd is a massive bulker I would recommend nanodrol. If sd is deca nanodrol is tren. The lean muscle you put on is quite amazing. It actually shocked me a little. I would say I normally gain 15-20lbs on any steroid and that's without eating that much more. I prefer the lean gains and I seem to be pretty responsive to most of them. The difference personally is the quality you put on and I wouldnt put sd on the top but it's up there. The gains in a week is very different depending on the gear but after two weeks I had gained about 10 pounds I belive and that being on test too. Now I can't say how much the test e did in two weeks, people say it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in and I say 2 for me but It could be placebo

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
While sd is a massive bulker I would recommend nanodrol. If sd is deca nanodrol is tren. The lean muscle you put on is quite amazing. It actually shocked me a little. I would say I normally gain 15-20lbs on any steroid and that's without eating that much more. I prefer the lean gains and I seem to be pretty responsive to most of them. The difference personally is the quality you put on and I wouldnt put sd on the top but it's up there. The gains in a week is very different depending on the gear but after two weeks I had gained about 10 pounds I belive and that being on test too. Now I can't say how much the test e did in two weeks, people say it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in and I say 2 for me but It could be placebo
Wtf are you talking about ?
Also bro stick with the 10mg for 4 weeks don go for 6 weeks it's very liver toxic and if you can handle the last week bump up to 20mg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf are you talking about ?
Also bro stick with the 10mg for 4 weeks don go for 6 weeks it's very liver toxic and if you can handle the last week bump up to 20mg

I don't see why the confusion? You gotta give me more than that. And try to keep a nice attitude you just look stupid using that language and not even explaining why you're confused.

I said nanodrol is better then SD. As far as I know less toxic too. I also said i gained about 10lbs in two weeks with SD while in test. I don't know how much the test had to do with the weightgain considering it was test e and it takes a while to kick in for most people. And yes SD is livet toxic but it's not as toxic as people think.. in fact the liver is probably the least problem on steroids. That being said it's still bad to push your liver unnecessary above 4 weeks

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for the responses! I think I’m going to stick with 10mg throughout my run. I’m not going to be greedy.

I have a pretty decent metabolism and consume quite a good bit of carbs and I believe the glycogen retention into the muscle has helped me lean out a bit by limiting glucose being stored as fat.

Out Of all the orals I have taken nothing has compared to 1 cap of superdrol a day.

0 sides due to proper on cycle support. And great genetics for blood pressure.

NAC, pancreatin, ox bile, ALA and of course milk thistle.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea, I don't know about everyone else but I've ran sd a number of times since 2008, and all kinds of ways.

I've ran it solo, stacked, pulsed, high doses, low doses, 3,4,5,6,8 weeks, and when I pulsed it, that was 25mg 2-3x per week for 5 months. Tudca as needed.

It's a very versatile compound. But 10mg will treat you nice.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
100% sensitive. I have the same reaction to Dbol. 20mg ed gives me around 20lbs.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I don't know about everyone else but I've ran sd a number of times since 2008, and all kinds of ways.

I've ran it solo, stacked, pulsed, high doses, low doses, 3,4,5,6,8 weeks, and when I pulsed it, that was 25mg 2-3x per week for 5 months. Tudca as needed.

It's a very versatile compound. But 10mg will treat you nice.
How is pulsing? Results? Toxicity?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is pulsing? Results? Toxicity?
I just did it to give a boost pre workout. But if I had been intending on a recomp it would of been perfect as I couldn't loose any mass