Another beginner cycle thread.

Chasemandingo

Awards
So a little about me. 210 with around 20 %bf. Height 5'11". Current supps: taurine, beta alanine, multi, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vit d as I was low when last bloods were ran. My cycle experience consists of one cycle of 1 andro, 4 andro, epi andro and 11 keto. Did good on cycle. Used Clomid for pct and another over the counter pct product. Recovered nicely and my sex drive returned by week three of pct. I did injure my a.c. joint half way through cycle which sucks. I'm just to the point of feeling ready to lift upper body again. I'm wanting to do a cutting cycle and I have clen and t3 on hand. Might cosider purchasing some ketotifen as well and run a straigh 6 weeks if I can handle it. My question is that I also wanted to run a six week tbol/proviron cycle as well. I have heard conflicting reports as to clen/t3 combo. Some say an aas is a requirement. Others say the anticatabolic nature of clen offsets the t3. What say you guys? I really want my tbol/prov cycle to up my libido for a the first few weeks and make me feel like alpha male badass lol. But if I'm in a big deficit and have bp issues from clen it might defeat that purpose. On the other hand I don't wanna loose muscle.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get test on cycle and don't run clen because it's not very safe.

You shouldn't do anything else than just test. 1. You won't know what compound that gives you the results and you won't know which one causes sideffects 2. More isn't always more with steroids. If test gives you 10lbs muscle and tbol gives you 10lbs you won't get 20 by running both. And you're not on the level to be tolerant to this. You'll notice more sides for nothing.. run a test only and be amazed how much it can do espcially the first time. Steroids aren't fatburners but they help to keep your muscles there while cutting. Clen is messed up don't do that ****.

joonp

Awards
Imo you need to lose some body fat. 20% is pretty high. I also wouldnt run t3 or clen. You need to look at ur nutrition. That is probly the biggest component of bodybuilding.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imo you need to lose some body fat. 20% is pretty high. I also wouldnt run t3 or clen. You need to look at ur nutrition. That is probly the biggest component of bodybuilding.

I would kinda agree, it's just so more effective being mean before doing steroids. And never go a cycle without test

joonp

Awards
I would kinda agree, it's just so more effective being mean before doing steroids. And never go a cycle without test
Yes if you wanna make the leap do a test only cycle at bout 400 mgs. I loved my first cycle. Prohormones are nice but nothing compares to the real deal

Chasemandingo

Awards
Well clen and t3 already in my posession so not doing them isn't the answer I was looking for lol. I want to run a test cycle eventually but want to run a 6 week oral only cycle for cutting/recomp. I don't wanna have to use hcg or pin anything for that matter till I have one good aas cycle under my belt. So needed opinions whether I should just run clen t3 separately and run a 6 week tbol/proviron down the road or run all together.

joonp

Awards
Well clen and t3 already in my posession so not doing them isn't the answer I was looking for lol. I want to run a test cycle eventually but want to run a 6 week oral only cycle for cutting/recomp. I don't wanna have to use hcg or pin anything for that matter till I have one good aas cycle under my belt. So needed opinions whether I should just run clen t3 separately and run a 6 week tbol/proviron down the road or run all together.
I wouldnt advise oral only cycles. Imo if youre not ready to pin ur not ready to run aas. I still hate pinning but i suck it up. T3 and clen are dangerous and should only b used by experienced people.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Get down to 15-16% BF before cycling anything. Come back once you get there and we can chat

Chasemandingo

Awards
I see your points all of you. I am working on the bf and I am coming from someone who was at least 280 when my son was born 4 years ago. I also run 5k 3 to 4 times per week and haven't been weight training since I messed up my shoulder. So are you saying that 6 weeks on 60 mg tbol ed and 25 mg proviron ed is enough to completely **** me down? I know that with aromasin and Clomid i can recover. I could even get some testim gel to run along side for the six weeks. Just don't wanna run long esters that are only useful on 10 to 12 week cycles and I don't wanna experience atrophy

Chasemandingo

Awards
I do however really value the input and I can see that a test only cycle would be a great intro to aas usage. I know prop could be used in a 8 week cycle but pinning every day would suck my you know what.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to experience atrophy even with Testim. The testim will be a solid base though.

100mg Testim daily
40mg Tbol daily
50mg Proviron daily
w/ proper support and pct

However, I would agree that you ought to lower body fat to closer to 15 before running a cycle. And with minimal cycle experience I would combine thyroid hormones/Clen/AAS at one time.

It's a marathon not a race. Get that bf down and your cycle will be way more pleasurable and the results will shine better. And blood pressure and e2 sides will be less of a factor.

Chasemandingo

Awards
I got ya. So perhaps I'll hold off until 15 percent. Working hard to get there. So far I've been using the free bp meter thingy at Kroger to test my bf%. Is this accurate?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got ya. So perhaps I'll hold off until 15 percent. Working hard to get there. So far I've been using the free bp meter thingy at Kroger to test my bf%. Is this accurate?
It's a reference. I wouldn't call it accurate.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll he shutdown easily by aas. . First cycle should be test. Scary? Maybe but be The pin then doing 3 oral cycles just to get the result of a test cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll he shutdown easily by aas. . First cycle should be test. Scary? Maybe but be The pin then doing 3 oral cycles just to get the result of a test cycle
Testim is transdermal testosterone, like Androgel.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. Don't even cycle. Just fix your diet, training, and get a thermo fat burner. Then once you get to 15-16% then you can cycle. I know you want the results right now, but you guaranteed will see better results with less BF. Running a cycle at 20% BF is a waste.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missread or mistyped while I was trying to make a point. My point is just to use test at all times :)

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Replace the tbol with some anavar u could run anavar without a test base but it's not recommended you don't always know .. if it's your first cycle I would go
Var 30mg (if it's legit)
Proviron 25/50mg
For the testim I don't really know

Also I wouldn't mess with thyroid drugs.
But first cut down naturally get your diet in check and do a lot of cardio it's easy to drop from 20% to 15-12%

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to experience atrophy even with Testim. The testim will be a solid base though.

100mg Testim daily
40mg Tbol daily
50mg Proviron daily
w/ proper support and pct

However, I would agree that you ought to lower body fat to closer to 15 before running a cycle. And with minimal cycle experience I would combine thyroid hormones/Clen/AAS at one time.

It's a marathon not a race. Get that bf down and your cycle will be way more pleasurable and the results will shine better. And blood pressure and e2 sides will be less of a factor.
Realized I said I "would" combine thyroid hormone and aas.

That should read "wouldn't"

Thanks post above me for making me go back and look at my post.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes if you wanna make the leap do a test only cycle at bout 400 mgs. I loved my first cycle. Prohormones are nice but nothing compares to the real deal

Yeah but some phs really are legit. I've said it before but nanodrol is definitely superior to some aas. The results you can get and how fast you'll notice them. I would almost say it's the tren of the phs.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So a little about me. 210 with around 20 %bf. Height 5'11". Current supps: taurine, beta alanine, multi, magnesium, potassium, calcium and vit d as I was low when last bloods were ran. My cycle experience consists of one cycle of 1 andro, 4 andro, epi andro and 11 keto. Did good on cycle. Used Clomid for pct and another over the counter pct product. Recovered nicely and my sex drive returned by week three of pct. I did injure my a.c. joint half way through cycle which sucks. I'm just to the point of feeling ready to lift upper body again. I'm wanting to do a cutting cycle and I have clen and t3 on hand. Might cosider purchasing some ketotifen as well and run a straigh 6 weeks if I can handle it. My question is that I also wanted to run a six week tbol/proviron cycle as well. I have heard conflicting reports as to clen/t3 combo. Some say an aas is a requirement. Others say the anticatabolic nature of clen offsets the t3. What say you guys? I really want my tbol/prov cycle to up my libido for a the first few weeks and make me feel like alpha male badass lol. But if I'm in a big deficit and have bp issues from clen it might defeat that purpose. On the other hand I don't wanna loose muscle.
You need to stay away from any cycles right now (personal opinion), and make sure your diet and nutrition are on point. Do some cutting, and get that BF% down. I wouldn't say 15% ir less. I started my first cycle at about 17.5%. But, diet and nutrition is key first.