Wtf happened :S

Ninja23

Awards
My lady pins me it was my 8th pin tonight every pin has went very smooth I look forward to pinning but tonight after I got pinned I felt light headed was hard to breathe and i heard a ringing in my ears I felt a little nausea and also felt like I was about to pass out my lady said it was a panic attack however I didn't feel any anxiety going into it and I like it so it doesn't make sense to me was a vein knicked? Maybe my BP is messed up? I'm not afraid for my next shot on wenesday and I'm sure I'm fine it was just very strange

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
My lady pins me it was my 8th pin tonight every pin has went very smooth I look forward to pinning but tonight after I got pinned I felt light headed was hard to breathe and i heard a ringing in my ears I felt a little nausea and also felt like I was about to pass out my lady said it was a panic attack however I didn't feel any anxiety going into it and I like it so it doesn't make sense to me was a vein knicked? Maybe my BP is messed up? I'm not afraid for my next shot on wenesday and I'm sure I'm fine it was just very strange
That sounds pretty weird bro. Do u get her to aspirate to make sure that u ain't into a vein?

Ninja23

Awards
No I don't I've read a few cases like mine online no one really knows what it is nor would I expect anyone to it lasted only about 3 minutes then I was fine it was really weird though I agree

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
No I don't I've read a few cases like mine online no one really knows what it is nor would I expect anyone to it lasted only about 3 minutes then I was fine it was really weird though I agree
23 for life tho bro and that's all that matters in this game.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You clipped a vein, some test got in. No big deal, it happens.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You probably just got dizzy by the injection. Guys are more prone to this and especially if you see someone else get injected or pierced( in this case it's a sympathy pain) in your case I think you just got a little dizzy cause of the needle itself.one thing that can cause this is when an injection doesn't go smoothly, for example if the needle won't go in to your muscle easily. You don't have to feel scared and you dont have to be in pain to feel uncomfortable. It really is unexplainable but very common and people automatically think the worst. This feeling is like the feeling when your bloodsugar drops really low, or when you stand up really fast and you feel dizzy. The only difference here is that it's more powerful and you almost feel a bit sick for a couple of seconds

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
You probably just got dizzy by the injection. Guys are more prone to this and especially if you see someone else get injected or pierced( in this case it's a sympathy pain) in your case I think you just got a little dizzy cause of the needle itself.one thing that can cause this is when an injection doesn't go smoothly, for example if the needle won't go in to your muscle easily. You don't have to feel scared and you dont have to be in pain to feel uncomfortable. It really is unexplainable but very common and people automatically think the worst. This feeling is like the feeling when your bloodsugar drops really low, or when you stand up really fast and you feel dizzy. The only difference here is that it's more powerful and you almost feel a bit sick for a couple of seconds
It's very common before I get my self into cycling it was happening to me almost every time i was going to blood work . If it happens again drink some juice and eat something with salt

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you get really hungry and I've noticed it's easier to get this feeling in the morning because you might be on an empty stomach. However it passes quickly and since I'm aware of it it's not really a big deal personally but I can see how people can get scared and think they did something really bad. I got this feeling without even injecting.. the needle just wouldn't go in and I wasn't in pain, neither was I scared but there's something in your body that reacts to needles especially. I have a problem watching someone get a piercing if they are in pain and I get the exact same feeling, again I'm not scared /worried or anything but something in the brain just reacts badly to it. It's just so hard to explain to someone who's not aware of it, when you go from feeling absolutely fine to just **** and you dont know why.

Ninja23

Awards
You guys are right on the mark I was super hungry as well and the injection wouldn't go in very smooth it burned a little bit I know after I was ok not to worried about it but was just curious thanks guys for replying it made me feel better about it

DemonDevster

Awards
Sounds like you hit a vein

Ninja23

Awards
Thanks bros that's really good to know man it felt it weird :p

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definetly nicked a vein. Could you taste the injection? When you nick a vein you can definetly taste the injection