Alpha Mass X/ Alpha 1 T2

Ray44

Awards
So I've been natural all of my life I am 19yrs of age 6'1 215lbs I haven't taken ANYTHING so I'm new to this whole topic of supplements. I was given this combination of Alpha Mass X and Alpha 1 T2 and was told that it's the newest product and Safe. I went into complete nutrition and said i am wanting to try some things and get to maybe 235 in a decent amount of time and he told me I could do it in a month and I looked at him and Said "hell no, there's no way" he blabbed about it and I do my research and began seeing things about, pro hormones?
Now I've read that with technology and studies this is a different type LOT less harmful, LOT less side effects actually little to none, including gyno, hair loss, libido, ED, and become lazy, etc. since I am natural I thought I'd take one cycle they call it, so 4 WEEKS and never again just go all natural like I once were, but in these 4 weeks would I ruin the rest of my life?
My main worry is.. Is this particular PH as safe as they say and do little "ingredients" that there's no way it could be detrimental. The only side effects I were told were "hungry and horny" (I apologize if that's offensive) but I just want to know if it's worth it and yes I will go on with the correct PCS and from there to go natural again

Ray44

Awards
Looking for some if not professional, highly experienced Intel

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been natural all of my life I am 19yrs of age 6'1 215lbs I haven't taken ANYTHING so I'm new to this whole topic of supplements. I was given this combination of Alpha Mass X and Alpha 1 T2 and was told that it's the newest product and Safe. I went into complete nutrition and said i am wanting to try some things and get to maybe 235 in a decent amount of time and he told me I could do it in a month and I looked at him and Said "hell no, there's no way" he blabbed about it and I do my research and began seeing things about, pro hormones?
Now I've read that with technology and studies this is a different type LOT less harmful, LOT less side effects actually little to none, including gyno, hair loss, libido, ED, and become lazy, etc. since I am natural I thought I'd take one cycle they call it, so 4 WEEKS and never again just go all natural like I once were, but in these 4 weeks would I ruin the rest of my life?
My main worry is.. Is this particular PH as safe as they say and do little "ingredients" that there's no way it could be detrimental. The only side effects I were told were "hungry and horny" (I apologize if that's offensive) but I just want to know if it's worth it and yes I will go on with the correct PCS and from there to go natural again
Honestly, anyone trying to sell pro hormones to a 19 year old kid and telling them that the only potential side-effects are increases libido and appetite is incredibly irresponsible, and either ignorant or malicious/greedy, if not both. Pro hormones are going to product more gains than natural products, but they also require proper PCT, can mess with your hormones (most people bounce back fine with proper PCT, but 19 is young to start IMO), and do come with legitimate potential adverse effects. Any PH or dose of PH that doesn't carry at least some potential of adverse effects isn't going to give you any results either, so you're just spending money on nothing at that point. Just think about it logically, if PHs were more effective than natural supplements, which they are, and also just as safe (they're not, and they require PCT, etc), no one in their right mind would ever use natural supplements. This isn't the case though. Anyone trying to tell you that prohormones don't have at least the legitimate potential to have som real adverse effects is lying to you and should not be someone you go to for advise or suggestions, or even support by buying from them IMO.

Ray44

Awards
Well with this being my first and last cycle should I expect any down side to this specific, sup

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well with this being my first and last cycle should I expect any down side to this specific, sup
First, the majority of people who plan on doing "one cycle and only one cycle" end up doing more than one cycle, so keep that in mind. Second, I wouldn't recommend you use any PH at 19, and I would ESPECIALLY recommend you not buy anything from this guy or ask him for any advice in the future. Third, I have no idea what the supplement/cycle you mentioned it, but I'm willing to bet that, coming from the guy we're talking about, it's probably a sub-par product and/or overpriced. If you are deadest on using PHs, there are likely much better options, and you can do your research and ask questions. I think people here are much more knowledgeable than this schmuck.

Ray44

Awards
Highly appreciated I plan on going as natural as possibly but with your advice I will stay away from the PHs