EQ

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
What you think of an EQ only cycle. Should i add test E in there too.
1-10 EQ
1-11 TEST E
PCT

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I think, at least in theory, EQ only would be a great cycle if your goal is pure hard muscle mass. You will avoid alot of the bloat associated with test and should maintain a large portion of your gains post-cycle. Of course adding test will larger gains while on but you will also lose a large portion of the "bulk" post-cycle. Your choice.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i think im going to go with a TEST/EQ 10 weeker The goal is hard lean mass gains so ill let ya know what goes on.

bigman420

Awards
whats for pct?...and what anti-e are you taking on cycle to avoid gyno from test aromatizing

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
oo sorry. PCT NOLVA and HCG will be used throughout cycle.

tattoopierced1

definatly add some test e in there....looks like a good stack once some test is added in... very simple yet effective.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I just don't quite agree with the notion on this board of "Where's the test?" or "ADD TETST!" In my previous cycles, I was never a fan of testosterone esters. Granted, I never tried prop, which may be better for me, as I HATE the bloated look at anytime in the yr. If this guy hates the bloated look, why not 10 wks on EQ, and the last 6 add in some winny. Again, this is my opinion, please do not attempt to crucify me for my dislike of test. Also, I am a "hyper responder" as some would say, and respond well to low dosages of everything/anything.....

Ryker

Awards
Hey guys...new here not to the game. I have always been told by vets and always read that EQ needs to really be run at least 12-14 weeks since it kicks in late. Is this not what you have found to be true?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...new here not to the game. I have always been told by vets and always read that EQ needs to really be run at least 12-14 weeks since it kicks in late. Is this not what you have found to be true?
week 6 is the average.

i dont know about EQ and winny solo...prolly be tough on the libido.

if i was gonna run EQ with no test, i'd DEFINITELY kickstart it with something for 4-6 weeks....if you're going for no bloat, var/tbol/superdrol/DMT/primo are good choices...tren if you can deal with the sides (hairloss/libido loss/insomnia mainly)

update this thread - i am suddenly very curious how a cycle like that would go...the "BET YOU CAN'T TELL I'M JUICING!" cycle.

oh and you can keep the bloat at bay with dex or letro pretty effectively...which is what i personally do.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I just don't quite agree with the notion on this board of "Where's the test?" or "ADD TETST!"
I aggree to a certain extent. Personally I don't get as much bloat as people seem to talk about here with test. I do gain some but I don't get that "puffy" look really. I guess it's a personal thing. I also don't have to heavily dose anything to get results. The one thing that makes test so necessary for many cycles is to hold on to libido when using compounds like deca, tren and to some extent EQ. Other than that I'd say go EQ only. In my opinion, it's the best drug for sides vs. results.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I just don't quite agree with the notion on this board of "Where's the test?" or "ADD TETST!"
I aggree to a certain extent. Personally I don't get as much bloat as people seem to talk about here with test. I do gain some but I don't get that "puffy" look really. I guess it's a personal thing. I also don't have to heavily dose anything to get results. The one thing that makes test so necessary for many cycles is to hold on to libido when using compounds like deca, tren and to some extent EQ. Other than that I'd say go EQ only. In my opinion, it's the best drug for sides vs. results.
you forgot price as a + for EQ.

I think I will be only using tren and eq in my next cycle. I just cannot handle bloat in the summer, and with a shoot around the corner. Hypothetically, of course, if I were to use prop, do any of the AIs not cause cholesterol damage? If someone would like to map out a good protocol for this cycle, I owuld appreciate it. I plan on running EQ for 10 wks at 300 mg, and as I have used it a few times before, I feel it kicking in faster than the 3-6 wk consensus on this board. I was thinking about running it solo for the first 2 weeks, then adding tren in at wk 3 @ 50-75 mg EOD.

GeneTikz

Awards
I'm on this exact cycle right now. 10 weeks. EQ + Test Cyp @ 400mg/wk. It's going great. HCG/Nolva for PCT.

Might throw some winny in for the last 5 weeks or so..

GeneTikz

Awards
Also, I ran into some 75mg tabs of Anadrol, was thinking about taking it on my second week and running it for two weeks to kick this cycle up a notch.. once I'm off the Drol should I take anything or just wait for pct?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
eq is best ran 12 or more weeks.....soooooo

1-12 eq 400mg/wk
9-15 winstrol 50mg ED (oral)
16-20 PCT

That would be a great lean cutter...I am going to be running something similiar to that next summer......mine will probably look like:

1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
9-15 masteron 100mg EOD
1-15 letro .25mg EOD

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eq is best ran 12 or more weeks.....soooooo

1-12 eq 400mg/wk
16-20 PCT

That would be a great lean cutter...I am going to be running something similiar to that next summer......mine will probably look like:

1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
9-15 masteron 100mg EOD
1-15 letro .25mg EOD
masteron seems like an odd choice. what's your BF%?

i personally think 7 weeks of winny @ 50mg is a bit much. my hair itches just thinking about it.

wonder if proviron would be able to keep libido up on an EQ-based cycle....or activaTe from DS, as it binds to SHBG similarly but without the androgenicity.

max32 - can you keep your dick hard on tren and EQ? even with those low doses, i reckon i'd be like a wet noodle.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya....yea well when i would use masteron i would have to have my bf around 10 or lower i assume....i probably wont use it...i wouldnt be doing a cutter until next summer anyways.....and 7 weeks of winny isnt too much....plus i use lots of hairloss protection!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
masteron seems like an odd choice. what's your BF%?

i personally think 7 weeks of winny @ 50mg is a bit much. my hair itches just thinking about it.

wonder if proviron would be able to keep libido up on an EQ-based cycle....or activaTe from DS, as it binds to SHBG similarly but without the androgenicity.

max32 - can you keep your dick hard on tren and EQ? even with those low doses, i reckon i'd be like a wet noodle.
In my younger days, I did an EQ (300) and deca (400) cycle with no libido or dick probs. I seem to have a nack for not getting libido, mood, or gyno issues (as I knock on wood for about 5 minutes!!!)

I am interested in your theory on activate though. I am contemplating whether to use the tren or not. It seems as though the i-net is split on its opinions of tren. There are far more precautions that go with it, and I am already pretty dense at 7-7.5% and 220 lbs. I thought about anavar with EQ for a clean run, but figured why pay for anavar with **** loads of m4ohn around. I JUST CANNOT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!:frustrate

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I am contemplating whether to use the tren or not.
Dude, it sounds like you have the requisite experience. Stick with a short ester in case you get bad sides and have to stop your cycle, but don't avoid tren entirely just because of the stories you hear. Lots of people love tren, and with good reason. As long as you're smart and safe about it, tren is just the ****.

-kwantam

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Hey kwantam, what about libido sides with tren? Any problems? Big Cat doesn't mention anything about it on his profile of it and suggests running tren alone as a great cycle. Any imput here? I can put up with most sides......but loss of libido or "deca dick" would totally suck!!

Tad50

Awards
In my younger days, I did an EQ (300) and deca (400) cycle with no libido or dick probs. I seem to have a nack for not getting libido, mood, or gyno issues (as I knock on wood for about 5 minutes!!!)

I am interested in your theory on activate though. I am contemplating whether to use the tren or not. It seems as though the i-net is split on its opinions of tren. There are far more precautions that go with it, and I am already pretty dense at 7-7.5% and 220 lbs. I thought about anavar with EQ for a clean run, but figured why pay for anavar with **** loads of m4ohn around. I JUST CANNOT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!:frustrate
Max, how did you like your deca/eq cycle? What kind of gains did you make? I wanted to do that same cycle but I heard the old 'Ya Better Have Test In There' bit. However, I've read in Muscular Development (by John Romano) that a deca/eq cycle is a VERY good aesthetic type cycle. Just wanted to know how you liked it.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Hey kwantam, what about libido sides with tren? Any problems? Big Cat doesn't mention anything about it on his profile of it and suggests running tren alone as a great cycle. Any imput here? I can put up with most sides......but loss of libido or "deca dick" would totally suck!!
Some people get it, some people don't. AFAIK there's no way to predict whether you're going to get it or not.

I'm of the opinion that one should run hCG throughout the entire cycle at levels high enough to keep your endogenous test high (250-500iu EOD). You won't get the growth associated with supraphysiological test levels, but test should be high enough to counter libido loss. This theory needs more widespread testing, however.

-kwantam

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought about anavar with EQ for a clean run, but figured why pay for anavar with **** loads of m4ohn around. I JUST CANNOT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!:frustrate
i was thinking about the exact same cycle soon, perhaps kicked off for 3 weeks with either superdrol or DMT and finishing with var (again, trying to keep it clean, lean and quasi-natural looking)

btw, i did not find MOHN to be as potent as var, even at similar dosages...but lord knows it's cheaper. i picked up that stuff for <$8/bottle towards the end, which makes it about 5x cheaper than UG lab var.

i figure if i'm shooting twice a week anyway, why bother with HCG when test is so cheap and easy to add? with dex or letro to keep the bloat at bay of course. i considered 4-ad TD because of the price, but rubbing that **** in ED for 11-12 weeks doesnt sound like fun.

I JUST CANNOT FREAKIN DECIDE WHAT TO DO!!:frustrate

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max, how did you like your deca/eq cycle? What kind of gains did you make? I wanted to do that same cycle but I heard the old 'Ya Better Have Test In There' bit. However, I've read in Muscular Development (by John Romano) that a deca/eq cycle is a VERY good aesthetic type cycle. Just wanted to know how you liked it.
It was alright, but I did not stay as lean as I would have liked, and I hold the deca responsible. Again,, I love EQ, and have almost always had it as a base in my prev cycles. Starting to wonder if EQ and var would be the best way to go.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
So... with a 200mg/1ml concentration I can run the 2 bottles of EQ I am looking at purchasing for 10 weeks at 400mg a week. Is the consensus that it needs to be run at least 12 weeks?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
if you do use var/eq i can only assume the pumps will be very very painful! but in a good way of course.....i think i will be doing a eq/var cycle next summer....it sounds very very tasty!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
So... with a 200mg/1ml concentration I can run the 2 bottles of EQ I am looking at purchasing for 10 weeks at 400mg a week. Is the consensus that it needs to be run at least 12 weeks?
yea its best....you should buy 3 bottles and run it 5 weeks then start PCT 3 weeks after the last inject! You will love the results!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
just spoke with another buddy who again, loves tren. I really am thinking about this:

EQ: 300 mgs wks 1-10
tren: 50-75 mgs EOD wks 2-7
var: 25-30 mgs/day wks 8-11

I will prob take some b-6 @ 200 mgs a day, but really do not forsee any issues

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
EQ: 300 mgs wks 1-10
tren: 50-75 mgs EOD wks 2-7
var: 25-30 mgs/day wks 8-11
Sounds delicious. If you're a hyper-responder to tren the way you are to other things, 50mg EOD is a good safe starting point, but don't be afraid to bump it up a bit from there once you've determined how the sides hit you. :thumbsup:

-kwantam

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What about using Prop the last week?

so.. something like this...

Week 1-4 Dbol
Week 1 -12 Test E
Week 1-12 EQ
Week 13-14 Test Prop

I ask because the esters on the Enanthate will take a while to clear out right?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I'd give enan at least 10 days to clear completely, which suggests that you really want about 2 weeks of prop in there.

-kwantam
I bumped the Test E to only 12 weeks and the Test prop 13-14. How does that look?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I've been away for quite some time from these boards. But it's funny now that if you look back to some pretty old posts we were talking about the idea of using short esters at the end of cycles to help clear the system faster for better recovery. Now it seems this "theory" is being put into regular practice with great results. It's nice to see some people around who are actually giving such things some thought.

Ryker

Awards
I bumped the Test E to only 12 weeks and the Test prop 13-14. How does that look?
In my opinion I would run this.

Test LE @ 250 a week for 15 weeks.

EQ @ 400 a week for 15 weeks.

Thats my opinion because thats what I am on now and I LOVE IT. :D

Oh yeah, HCG at week 7 and end, and liquidex starting at week 3 throughout, and nolva for PCT.