Depressants in PCT

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to start my pct after a 6 week run of 1 andro 330, 4 andro 330 and epi 1000. Was just prescribe Prozac by the doc and was wondering has anyone taken Clomid and Prozac together. Thanks for the future responses.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not heard of anyone doing this but in to see if anyone knows the answer.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Prozac 10mg and Welbutrin 150mg. I've been on Prozac for almost 2 years in October. I have a pretty low dosage compared to most though, but I've ran a similar cycle of 1 and 4 andro with PCT and no issues. However, I haven't taken it with Clomid, I was using Nolva and have also used Exemestane. Although I realize Nolva and Exem are completely different, figured I would still comment on the lack of an issue while on antidepressants.

I will tell you that when I came off Epiandro my libido dropped and lethargy came in just a bit at the beginning. I figured that would happen though as I notice I get awesome energy/libido with epiandro, but that's just me personally.

Everyone is certainly different though. Just take note of how you feel and use that info for your next run.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback...I am on a low dose as well. How does the Prozac treat You??

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback...I am on a low dose as well. How does the Prozac treat You??
I like it. My anxiety was through the roof and led to irrational anger. This was well before I even learned about prohormones or anything of the sort.

Made a night and day difference in my life. 20mg dosage made me not give a **** to too much of a degree and didn't feel motivated to do anything. 10 mg felt better, but I still needed something else because taking no Prozac wasn't an option for me. So that's why I was put on Wellbutrin a couple months ago and that has considerably leveled me out.

If you overthink things and get yourself in a panic as a result, then the Prozac should definitely help you. My friend, however, did not do well on Prozac and does better with Lexapro which is in the same category. Different for everyone

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Not saying this is good advise but back in the day guys would recommend asking a Dr. for prozac if they got too depressed during PCT. So I imagine you're fine.