Do I have gyno ? Gyno surgery or other option ?

caliswagg707

Awards
And for some reason there not that puffy right now because the air conditioner is on

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you have bro sorry to say, let some others chime in. Have you been on any gear?

caliswagg707

Awards
Ya i thought so . Is there anything I can do to cure it without surgery ? I want to do a cycle of just test once I get my body fat down

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had a chat with your doctor about this?

caliswagg707

Awards
I don't have a doctor that's the problem. No health insurance

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure gyno surgery is out of pocket. I could be wrong, but it is probly classified as cosmetic. Get a consultation from a doc with a good track record for gyno surgeries

caliswagg707

Awards
Thanks guys I'm going to look into an doctor asap , i was in accident a few months back and I couldn't workout and gained all this weight just started working out again last month been wanting to run some test but need to get body fat I've ran a few pro hormones in the past with pct , would you guys even consider running just test with puffy nipps?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah... now you said it. What p/h have you done in the past and what pct products did you use bro?

caliswagg707

Awards
I've ran multiple hormones like epistane ,methanol and halo but I've had puffy nice since puberty , I did state that in my post that I've had it all my life before I even ran pro hormones

caliswagg707

Awards
I used torem my first cycle and nolvadex the last 2 cycles , I know how to run a pct , my main concern is if I should take care of this threw surgery before I run test ?

caliswagg707

Awards
I'm 6"1 205 lbs right now been lifting on and off for almost 12 years

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You could always try 6-12 weeks of raloxifene 60mg a day. Never had gyno but I've seen more than a few people on other forums greatly reducing their gyno using that protocol.

caliswagg707

Awards
What about nolva for that protocol ? I don't know where to get raloxifene

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looks like your a bit chubby and got man boobs. But can't see much with all that chest hair. You gotta shave that isht bro. It's like a dude with a partial beard, or combover.

If you got gyno, you'll know after you get to about 10-12% body fat.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looks like your a bit chubby and got man boobs. But can't see much with all that chest hair. You gotta shave that isht bro. It's like a dude with a partial beard, or combover.

If you got gyno, you'll know after you get to about 10-12% body fat.

caliswagg707

Awards
Lol ! I'll shave and take a better pic when I get a chance

TomS93

Awards
Ye I agree with brofessorx, if I was you I'd focus on getting the body fat % down first.
I used to be around 20% body fat and thought I might have slight gyno but once I shed the fat and my chest tightened up it went away

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everyone above. Get to 10-12% bf and see what it looks like

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't take things when you have gyno , you take it when youre about to get. It's probably just body fat. Just go on a diet, don't eat fast sugar at all for a few months, and no white pasta or white bread, don't eat fried stuff.

caliswagg707

Awards
Thanks guy I really appreciate all your guys help . Working on shedding down everyday

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you lower your body fat you'll also lower your estrogen