Tri Andro, Double the dose?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Hey guys, i am taking tri andro, but from what i have been reading, its a little underdosed, so should i be doubling up?

it says to take it 3 times a day spaced out, which is what ive been doing. each pill is:

150 mg epi
75 mg 1 andro
75 mg 4 andro

so at the end of the day, i am getting:

450 mg epi
225 mg 1 andro
225 mg 4 andro

should i take 2 pills 3 times a day so that i will be getting:

900 mg epi
450 mg 1 andro
450 mg 4 andro

or is that too much?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Of course it is too much because they have 90% absorption rate by liposomal delivery.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
What is everyone else's opinion? Should I just stick to what I am doing now (taking one pill 3 times a day)?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with option two if you want but option 3 will produce the best results and should have relatively minimal sides. Will be more expensive but efficacious doses for the 1/4 andros are at least 300 and 600-1000mg of epi.

Chasingtails

Awards
I would definitely double up. I'm currently taking 550mg/day of OL's 1&4 andro and 1200mgs of epiandro and loving it. It isn't "too much"

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with option two if you want but option 3 will produce the best results and should have relatively minimal sides. Will be more expensive but efficacious doses for the 1/4 andros are at least 300 and 600-1000mg of epi.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Personally I'm taking 5 per day (tri andro) spread evenly throughout the day. I find it's a good dose but may up to 6 for the last week or 2