LGD

L

lilbigman15

Awards
Why do half the people same it isnt suppressive and other half say it is....

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who says it isn't?
Probably the reps/mods at evo. They commonly assert such blanket statements as "SARMs are ony 5-10% as suppressive as steroids". If you try and argue against this, the typical response is "if you get more supressed then its because you actually used a PH, only sarms1 has legit SARMs". Then you get banned.

That place is the epitome of Corporate Propaganda.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably the reps/mods at evo. They commonly assert such blanket statements as "SARMs are ony 5-10% as suppressive as steroids". If you try and argue against this, the typical response is "if you get more supressed then its because you actually used a PH, only sarms1 has legit SARMs". Then you get banned.

That place is the epitome of Corporate Propaganda.
This, the place is an absolute joke, plus they try to get you to stack practically every sarm in 1 cycle costing you 100's of dollars but that's ok since they don't suppress you right?..

Reactions: Nac
AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
These people are morons they don't care about your health only to sell they products every time I see their posts I almost vomiting . The last time I see a guy asking abou a sdrol(or another ph I don't rember) and a sarm cycle and they recomended for pct osta and hcgenerate :mad:

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to run lgd myself ( still might do ), but after i saw few bloodworks , i m in doubt if i better run some ph.
The blood works showed supression, and not mild ones, but more in ph/ass lvls

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Because half have done research, blood work and know what the compound is. The other half are idiots.

S

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I've ran it 3 times and it was suppressive every time. Maybe it does not suppress everyone, but I would go on the caution side and PREPARE

U

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Well everyone knows that 50% of the population is mentally retarded

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not entirely sure where the ignorance began but people have been placing these SARMS on par with products that emit minimal results. Me (as well as everyone else I personally know who've researched them) can agree that these are anything but non-suppressive low result compounds. Chit, a guy I know put on 23lbs in a month with RAD, LGD, and MK677

RAD-15mg
LGD-15mg
Mk677-12.5mg

Each a day

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I never claimed it was nor effective. I love Rad (up to week 3).

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just saying, anything that acts with that strong of a binding affinity to the androgen receptor is bound to cause some serious shutdown, regardless if they're "non-steroidal" lmao

L

lilbigman15

Awards
Just finished my pct of nolva, kingsblood and rebirth......what should i add for another 4 weeks? another bottle of kings or rebirth? or go with testify for 4 weeks?