2-3 weeks for beach

goreela

Awards
I psoted this in supp section also, but am posting here to get more responses as far as AAS, peptide, research chems go maybe
Ok so I got a surprise beach trip scheduled in the next couple weeks but am not as ready as liked to be.
I am 30yr 6'2'' 210pound probably 12-13% bf

I have been recomping/cut for a while now, eating around maintenance and mild cardio,, I have 2 weeks to basically lose as much water/full muscles as possibles

are there any supps recommended? I kno I cant lose any fat or gain any muscle significant amount in this time, but I do have an OTC diueretic to use the week befor leaving

I am not looking for a miracle but something to help me look pumped without eating more cals to add stomach bloat too
I have ran anabolics previous so not entirely against trying something like that for short period, would there be any peptides or something to help increase pump or decrease water weight
thank you

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Subbed for peptides.

If it's in 2 weeks, you'll have about a week after turnaround so I'd say anabolics are out. Winny could be an option, but not if you're drankin.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If you are serious and if you can pct on vacations SUPERDROL!!! 3weeks 20-30mg

goreela

Awards
Subbed for peptides.

If it's in 2 weeks, you'll have about a week after turnaround so I'd say anabolics are out. Winny could be an option, but not if you're drankin.
If you are serious and if you can pct on vacations SUPERDROL!!! 3weeks 20-30mg
Yea I didn't think through having to PCT on vacation and I will be drinking heavily lmao

Just hit the EC stack and HIIT
Would EC really show much benefit in just a couple weeks? I drink coffee daily so I could just pop some ephedrine with it and I try and do IF

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
If you are not going to pct then why you post it on anabolic section ? Anyway grab some Nolvadren XT
And stack eca

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got back from a little beach trip. The best thing to do is get absolutely faced on coctails every day and you won't care about having a beach body any more. Worked great for me :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are not going to pct then why you post it on anabolic section ? Anyway grab some Nolvadren XT
And stack eca
Nolvadren XT and ECA for PCT? I gotta hear some reasoning on this suggestion...

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Nolvadren XT and ECA for PCT? I gotta hear some reasoning on this suggestion...
I don't tell him to pct with these lol
He doesn't want to run any aas, so I recommended this natural stack for the results he want

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't tell him to pct with these lol
He doesn't want to run any aas, so I recommended this natural stack for the results he want
I understand now! Agree that a Natty stack is his best bet but we all know that a few weeks isn't enough time for even AAS to get somebody "beach ready". Have you seen the Facebook ads for nolvadren XT?! Oh man, I get a good laugh every time I scroll past one :)

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I agree 3 weeks is nothing . No I don't see the ads . The best he can do for 3 weeks is train eat sleep and pray for the best

goreela

Awards
Yeah not looking for any miracles here I know what can be done with the short time, I posted here mainly for suggestions on peptides, clen, t3.

No pct required but don't belong in supp section.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Acetyl L Carnitine - 3g a day
Forslean (95%) 100mg a day
7 keto (not positive on dosage)
SNS Inhibit E - 3 caps a day
Ephedrine/Caffeine - 50-75mg daily, 200-300mg daily
Dandelion Root - 1-2g daily
Alpha Yohimbine - 3-5mg before fasted cardio

Intermittent fast: eat only from noon - 8pm
High protein, under 100g carbs daily, 50g on non workout days
30 minutes of cardio 5-7 days a week. HYDRATE

As far as peptides, maybe hgh frag 176-191. Expensive though. You could look at Clen, T3, or Albuterol if you're looking to get a little more hardcore.

btur2915

Awards
Acetyl L Carnitine - 3g a day
Forslean (95%) 100mg a day
7 keto (not positive on dosage)
SNS Inhibit E - 3 caps a day
Ephedrine/Caffeine - 50-75mg daily, 200-300mg daily
Dandelion Root - 1-2g daily
Alpha Yohimbine - 3-5mg before fasted cardio

Intermittent fast: eat only from noon - 8pm
High protein, under 100g carbs daily, 50g on non workout days
30 minutes of cardio 5-7 days a week. HYDRATE

As far as peptides, maybe hgh frag 176-191. Expensive though. You could look at Clen, T3, or Albuterol if you're looking to get a little more hardcore.
this is great advice. pretty much exactly what i have been doing minus some of the sups. love the alcar and dandelion though. can also use garcinia to keep appetite down. clen/frag work very nicely together and would fit your 3 week timeline.