First pro-hormone cycle

occhef

occhef

Awards
Hi everyone I have been researching the last few months and settled on using Epi as my first PH since it is milder than others. Caps are 15mg and am going to run it at 30-30-30-30-45-45 for 6 weeks with CEL Cycle Assist. Rather be safe even though its methylation is low. Also am taking a multivitamin, creatine mono, and protein powder. My 4 week PCT will be to finish the Cycle Assist and be paired with Activate Xtreme. Won't do steroids but wanted something to get me over the hump. I am 6'4" 190 lbs. and at one point was down to 10% bf but new job got in the way and now at 15% but much more time for gym
now. I hit my gym workouts hard and diet is clean. 2500 calories a day, eggs and egg whites with Ezekiel bread, Greek yogurt and banana for breakfast, lunch and dinner are either chicken breast, sweet potato, and veggies or lean ground turkey patties with Brussels sprouts and brown rice. That's about all I eat. Only drink coffee and water.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM for PCT. Clomid or Nolva, and have an AI on hand for after PCT in the event of post cycle gyno which can happen with epistane

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get some clomid like csline said; also worth getting an aromatize inhibitor to keep on hand. Epistane is a steroid btw.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Thanks. Only problem is the research I've done came back as every online pharmacy being shady. Not sure how to get my hands on clomid or nolvadex. I'll stick with activate extreme and maybe add eradicate for AI? But need to somehow get reliable serm.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. Only problem is the research I've done came back as every online pharmacy being shady. Not sure how to get my hands on clomid or nolvadex. I'll stick with activate extreme and maybe add eradicate for AI? But need to somehow get reliable serm.
Eradicate is useless; spend some time looking around for places to get pharma or ugl ancillaries

occhef

occhef

Awards
Okay so I will be doing the epi 30/30/30/30/45/45 (15mg tabs) for 6 week cycle with Cycle Assist and for PCT do clomid, activate Xtreme (test booster) and have AI ready just in case. Also taking multi vitamin, creatine mono and protein. Think I feel better about it now. Thanks guys.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
"Won't do steroids" lol epi is an active steroid. It's not a prohormone it's a designer steroid. It will shut you down, you will need a SERM unless maybe you don't like getting a boner and losing all your gains? Honestly, I know you said you will try get some clomid but I'd recommend definitely not doing the cycle without.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Also note something epi is one of the most liver toxic ph's

occhef

occhef

Awards
Epi has mild liver toxicity but yes I have CEL Cycle Assist. Found reputable clomid so no worries. Don't know why you think it's very lover toxic. Every research you do says otherwise.

occhef

occhef

Awards
It's my first intro so staying with the mildest. I'm lean to begin with so should help with lean gains from the 100 or so logs I've read about it. Probably will start September 1st

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Good choice for a first run to be fair, not a huge fan of andros. You should still run some sort of base IMO just something to help with the lethargy that can creep up. Get a joint supp or extra omega 3 too coz it drys you out like crazy!

occhef

occhef

Awards
This is updated cycle.

Epi 30/30/30/30/45/45
CEL Cycle Assist
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Taurine
ON Protein powder

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Activate Xtreme (test booster)
CEL Cycle Assist
Creatine mono (and of course protein, fish oil, multi vitamin)

Sphinx12

Awards
Good choice for a first run to be fair, not a huge fan of andros. You should still run some sort of base IMO just something to help with the lethargy that can creep up. Get a joint supp or extra omega 3 too coz it drys you out like crazy!
Second this. If funds permit, use a test base. I would suggest 4 andro since epi is very dry.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Just did my research on 4 Andro and it does sound good. Good to stack with dry hormone like epi. I think I might do that

occhef

occhef

Awards
Ok so doing 6 weeks of the 4 andro with the epi and got SNS inhibit-E just to reduce any potential bloat from the test. Really excited for this.

here4theInfo

Awards
You think you could hook it up with where you looked to find the reputable clomid?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so doing 6 weeks of the 4 andro with the epi and got SNS inhibit-E just to reduce any potential bloat from the test. Really excited for this.
How did the cycle go??