Super "Man"dro

Rlund25

Awards
Super "Man"dro

Super Mandro seems good for recomp and being non methylated supplement. I was going to do a msten cycle but I think I want to try this out instead or something else that gives same results. I was going to run it solo and use a serm for pct.

Looking to put on muscle that I lost from a vacation of lifting about 6 months and lose 2 inches off the waist for better definition.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran anything in the past?

Super mandro is great for putting on some mass and dropping some fat. I would suggest running some androvar or a well dosed epiandro product as 1-andro can bring on some lethargy. Being non-methylated and relatively light on sides makes it a great choice.

Rlund25

Awards
So ended going with super Mandro and Andro the giant stack. I'm excited for this cycle it will be number 5 for me and I have heard alot of good things. How long do people typically run this 4 weeks or 8? Thank you.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
You need 8 weeks man. Dose them at at least 330 ed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So ended going with super Mandro and Andro the giant stack. I'm excited for this cycle it will be number 5 for me and I have heard alot of good things. How long do people typically run this 4 weeks or 8? Thank you.
Yep 8 weeks is the common length of the cycle. I would search in the supplement logs section as well. There are a lot of past logs on this stack and you can see how they ran it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. 8 weeks for sure if it's your 5th cycle. Let us know how it treats you

Rlund25

Awards
Thanks for the response. Should be a good time. Pack on muscle I lost and get a little more cut.