1-andro/ 4-andro/ epi andro 8 week log

deadlyzach

Awards
24 years old, 16% bodyfat, 199 lbs, 169 lbs. This will be my first dive into anything hormonal so I'll be keeping a close eye on everything. Having researched quite a lot and read a ton of logs, I have a pretty good idea of what to expect from this cycle.

Here's the dose:
1-andro 330mg ED
4-andro 330mg ED
Epi andro 750mg ED
Cycle Assist 8 caps ED

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5
Aplhamax xt
(Possibly erase pro) only because I feel amazing every time I run it.

I will have aromasin on hand in case of any estrogen sides.

So I'm actually on day 3 now, and I will say that everything natty I've used in the past had always kicked in very quick so I'm hoping for the same result here. I'm hoping to gain a good amount of strength on this cycle, some size would obviously be a plus but I really want to add some strength.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great. You're gonna get great results and certainly lots of strength from Epi and 4.

I'd say you will start feeling pumps and muscle fullness around day 10-12, then comes a solid pound on the scale almost every other day, then by day like 16-21 the strength starts coming on.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 4: still early to say if anything is really going on, but I can say I've had zero GI issues, and libido actually seems higher then normal but it's probably just placebo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Line up looks good. What brands are you running?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. You'll like it! In.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Got 4 days left of the same cycle. Ended up upping the epiandro dose to 1250 though and noticed a big difference! The 1 andro will give you some lethargy for a minute just fight through it with some caffeine and it will pass eventually. Buy an omron at home blood pressure monitor as well, always good to keep an eye on that any time cycling anabolics. I gained 18 lean pounds so far from this cycle (60 day cycle) and strength/size both dramatically increased! Good luck and any questions im here to help you out with

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
In! Like ZachH said, we are here to help out. There are a ton of us with successful 1/4/EPI runs under our belts.

How long are you planning on running this? Please don't say 4 weeks.

deadlyzach

Awards
In! Like ZachH said, we are here to help out. There are a ton of us with successful 1/4/EPI runs under our belts.

How long are you planning on running this? Please don't say 4 weeks.
8 weeks, possibly 9 if I have some left over.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 7:
Officially been a week. It seems to be kicking in quickly, Weight is already up 2 pounds, and I've been feeling incredible lately, no lethargy, libido is through the roof, workouts have been great as well, while most of it is probably placebo it's still been nice to be on my game so well lately.

So I have noticed some small acne on my shoulders but nothing severe, only other thing is I didn't sleep well last night, kept waking up hot and sweaty. We'll see how the next few days go and I'll report back!

deadlyzach

Awards
Good. Only thing I would change is to up the EPI to at least 1000. The sweet spot is 1250-1500 for me.
What's the main benefit of upping the epi to 1250? 750 seems to be working good for me, but if I can up the dosage now and avoid the lethargy that would be great.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 9: Not sleeping good what so ever, thinking of heading up to my supplement shop and getting some sleep aid. Other than that still feeling pretty good. Workouts have continued to be great.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. What time are you taking your last dose? This could be affecting sleep, especially Epiandro. You can try taking an hour or two earlier to see if it helps.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
In. I've ran Epi multiple times. Most recently with LGD. Epi is by far my favorite of the Andros

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used OL Epi and Primeval Labs LGD.
I'm not a Sarms fan but I enjoyed that cycle. I kept about 7 pounds lean mass
awesome ill have to try OL epi...i have a bottle of primevil labs super LGD right in front of me lol

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
awesome ill have to try OL epi...i have a bottle of primevil labs super LGD right in front of me lol
It's good stuff, but I wouldn't run it any less than 7-8 weeks. May need two bottles. I also slammed it at like 20mgs

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 10:
Broke a PR on bench today, 225x3. I play baseball also and seems I'm hitting the ball alot better. Still early but loving this stack already.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mark McGwire here we come lol. No that's tight though. Glad you're enjoying it

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 14:
Weight is currently 203 lbs, feeling slightly bloated, could be some water retention, I'm slightly lethargic throughout the day, but it seems to go away after I take my pre workout and hit the gym. Everything else seems to be going well. Still running the epi at 750mg, I might bump it up if the lethargy gets worse.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 16:
Hit an all time high in weight today at 208 lbs.. and broke another bench PR this was a single for 250lbs. I've had a crazy increase on hunger the past few days, I've been getting super excited when I'm about to eat lol

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:
Hit an all time high in weight today at 208 lbs.. and broke another bench PR this was a single for 250lbs. I've had a crazy increase on hunger the past few days, I've been getting super excited when I'm about to eat lol
Damn bro. Up nearly 10 lbs in two weeks. Albeit some is water retention from the 4. But that's awesome. Congrats on the PR.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 18:
Today's the first day I've felt really off, still managed to get in some deadlifts at the gym, I hit a PR single of 425lb, back pumps have also been pretty strong the last few days, anything besides taurine that can help?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:
Today's the first day I've felt really off, still managed to get in some deadlifts at the gym, I hit a PR single of 425lb, back pumps have also been pretty strong the last few days, anything besides taurine that can help?
400mg of magnesium before bed usually helps me with back pumps. Felt off as in lethargy?

Rynamite

Awards
I ran this a few months ago. Just finishing my PCT. Almost identical cycle.

I agree with others on the 1000 Epi.

Weeks 3-4 I got lethargic and bloated. libido dipped a little bit but not bad. By week 5-6 though I was feeling awesome and by week 8 I had gained about 8 lbs and thinned down noticeably. Libido came right back and maybe even went the other way.

I took clomid and MTest and had no issues post cycle. I'm still getting stronger and this is my last week of PCT.

Good luck. I plan to run this again in the spring.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 21:
So the lethargy is pretty strong, I've decided to up the epi to 1000mg, libido seems to have dropped slightly but it's nothing serious, and everything still works fine. I'm looking leaner, feeling stronger, I've been really sore after my last couple workouts also. It seems like the best thing for this cycle is just food, no caffeine really helps the lethargy, I feel much better after having a large meal so I'll probably be upping my calories slightly to fit in some more food.
Another big change I've been nothing is sleep, aside from the occasional night sweats it seems like I sleep so much deeper and have some crazy dreams.

occhef

occhef

Awards
Awesome. Starting my cycle on Monday. I'm doing Epi 30/30/30/30/45/45 (15 mg tabs) and 4-andro max 300/300/300/300/300/300 (100 mg tabs). Also have inhibit-e to reduce bloating from the andro, Cycle Assist, fish Oil, multivitamin and ON protein powder. PCT is clomid 50/50/25/25 as well as activate Xtreme (natty test booster) and creatine mono.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Awesome. Starting my cycle on Monday. I'm doing Epi 30/30/30/30/45/45 (15 mg tabs) and 4-andro max 300/300/300/300/300/300 (100 mg tabs). Also have inhibit-e to reduce bloating from the andro, Cycle Assist, fish Oil, multivitamin and ON protein powder. PCT is clomid 50/50/25/25 as well as activate Xtreme (natty test booster) and creatine mono.
Eat big and clean, get big and cut on epistane! Solid stuff

Ironwill28

Awards
No caffeine? Is it necessary to avoid caffeine on this cycle?

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 31:

I've been dealing with some high blood pressure lately, lots of headaches and a couple of nose bleeds. Keep in mind I've never been prone to nose bleeds before so it was a bit odd. Strength seems to still be going up, weight is around 208 so that has settled down a bit.

deadlyzach

Awards
Day 39:

Due to the high blood pressure I had to lower my dosage down to 150mg for 1 and 4, 250mg for epi for the last week and I'm feeling a bit better now. Another thing I found interesting was how much I felt the natural test bounce back within just a week. It was no fluke my libido was seriously through the roof, so at this point would it be better to just keep the dosage the same until the end of the cycle or work my way back up just to come off? I only have about 2 weeks left. I will say I'm pretty disappointed in the cycle assist as I thought it would have helped the blood pressure issue.