Test/Mast/Primo/Eq/Deca

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Experienced users only obviously. Proper ancilleries and pct obviously.

Wanted to know thought on the below and alterations you would make.

Test c 400mg/ week
Mast e 600mg/week
Primo 600mg/ week
Equipose 500mg/week
Deca 500mg/week

No crazy dosages on anything. Thinking maybe drop the deca entirely. Or drop the Eq and keep deca at 300. Or keep as is. Thoughts.

Deca would be mostly for bit of anabolism and joints mainly.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never used Primo, but what is its place in this cycle? Does it have a benefit that would show in the midst of everything else?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Never used Primo. Always very lean and diet clean etc. Primo would be to try out and slow steady keepable muscle with some strength.

I do see your point though. Can kind of interchange the primo or Eq.

I'm thinking deca needs to go down. Maybe 250... want to limit 19-nor and literally just for joints

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would agree that either the eq or Primo could be dropped and not missed either way. I think if you've never used Primo it would be the one to stick with. I would!! Loved EQ, Mast and NPP together though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doses seem appropriate though with the lower Deca.
Mast at 600 is my sweet spot.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
thanks!!

Test 400
Mast 600
Primo 600
Deca 250

btur2915

Awards
thanks!!

Test 400
Mast 600
Primo 600
Deca 250
if only using deca for joints you can drop that down to 125. you wont notice any joint benefits for about 3 weeks anyway so why not switch to NPP? that would make a lot more sense in this cycle. if you dont need the deca at all you could easily drop and still have an awesome cycle. you could spend the extra money on more primo. i have used both primo and eq and wont run primo again for the money because it needs to be dosed so high - you can get very similar gains from 1-test which is cheaper OR run the eq around 900.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
if only using deca for joints you can drop that down to 125. you wont notice any joint benefits for about 3 weeks anyway so why not switch to NPP? that would make a lot more sense in this cycle. if you dont need the deca at all you could easily drop and still have an awesome cycle. you could spend the extra money on more primo. i have used both primo and eq and wont run primo again for the money because it needs to be dosed so high - you can get very similar gains from 1-test which is cheaper OR run the eq around 900.
Thank you! Would you dose NPP also at about 100-150mg/week? Like 40 EOD kinda thing

Since you got similar with the Eq would you think 600 eq + 600 primo might be ideal?

Given the above
test 400
masteron 600
primo 600 OR EQ 900 OR primo 600+eq 600
NPP 150

?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Thank you! Would you dose NPP also at about 100-150mg/week? Like 40 EOD kinda thing

Since you got similar with the Eq would you think 600 eq + 600 primo might be ideal?

Given the above
test 400
masteron 600
NPP 150

?
If using deca for joints only you can frontload and get same result as npp without e2d pin. Me personally would keep deca at 450-600 and EQ at 600 those always worked in a synergetic way for me. EQ hardens the deca gains and keep down water.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run Primo, Mast & EQ and it's very nice. Sex drive will be very high.

So many ways yo go with this. Generally speaking, I would prefer as low a dose of Test and Mast as possible to get the size I wanted. What you really need is MENT, then I could definitively have a solid opinion on this.

Without MENT:

Test-C @ 200-400mg/wk
Mast-E @ 300mg/wk (plenty)
Primo-E @ 300-600mg/wk

And that's it. A very dry gaining cycle though if you don't mind that.

With MENT, I'd do this:

MENT @ 25-50mg EOD
Primo @ 100 EOD
Mast @ 100-200 EOD

AI or Nolva on hand if needed.

Yep, a fairly dry and massive weight gaining cycle right there. Would be fun assuming estrogen remained under control. The reason I say MENT is because it'd be cheaper and easier in the long run because MENT outdoes Test/NPP combo in terms of anabolic activity and will do it at a fraction of the dosing.

Besides that, Primo is just plain awesome. All the good stuff without the drama...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If using deca for joints only you can frontload and get same result as npp without e2d pin. Me personally would keep deca at 450-600 and EQ at 600 those always worked in a synergetic way for me. EQ hardens the deca gains and keep down water.
I'm kind of experiencing this myself. But I'm on test/EQ/NPP 500/500/300.
I'm not bloated, just constantly full and strong.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
You could definitely drop the Eq and keep the deca especially if your against running tren. And really don't need primo and mast but that's just me.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I mean like you don't need primo and mast together one or the other.

btur2915

Awards

Given the above
test 400
masteron 600
NPP 150

?
600 of each would be real nice. npp at 200 would be great. make sure the primo is legit w/ testing. it is stupid expensive to run 600mg.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm kind of experiencing this myself. But I'm on test/EQ/NPP 500/500/300.
I'm not bloated, just constantly full and strong.
Ive always ran a roughly 1-2-2 triangle Test-EQ-Deca, would you say you respond better having it 2-2-1 Test-EQ-Deca?

Even after almost a decade I'm still trying to dial exact ratios. I've also switched to Dynabol [nandro-C] not a huge difference but a bit more predictable. I used to run Test and Deca equalish 500/400 until I found EQ such a compliment to Deca

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ive always ran a roughly 1-2-2 triangle Test-EQ-Deca, would you say you respond better having it 2-2-1 Test-EQ-Deca?

Even after almost a decade I'm still trying to dial exact ratios. I've also switched to Dynabol [nandro-C] not a huge difference but a bit more predictable. I used to run Test and Deca equalish 500/400 until I found EQ such a compliment to Deca
I usually run as little test as possible and just let the other compounds work their magic, kinda sounds like what you do as well.
But I hooked up with a coach for my first contest prep and he's got me doing things his way. So far, I'm actually really liking it. I thought I'd see more sides with higher test but I'm loving this stack. My weight isn't changing much but I'm looking bigger and leaner every day.
Another HUGE factor is diet; I think that will make the difference in any cycle.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Test c 400mg/ week
Mast e 600mg/week
Primo 600mg/ week
Equipose 500mg/week
Deca 500mg/week

No crazy dosages on anything. Thinking maybe drop the deca entirely. Or drop the Eq and keep deca at 300. Or keep as is. Thoughts.

How long of a cycle is this going to be? I like the idea of keeping this original numbers just switching EQ to 600, I am a huge believer in getting the most out of the least amount of gear but looking at it, your esters and your amounts would really compliment each other. Since first run of Primo you might do the first 2 weeks with Primo[ I've never ran either] and without Mast or drop 1 early on ending just to gauge how you respond to it.

Or if the cycle is long enough you could start at Tst 400/Primo 600/EQ 600/Deca 500 and end the last 6-8 weeks dropping the Primo for Mast and really test what the difference is for you. If you did this I would frontload both Primo and Mast just so the change-over dosn't drop your andro levels, however I FL everything.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I usually run as little test as possible and just let the other compounds work their magic, kinda sounds like what you do as well.
But I hooked up with a coach for my first contest prep and he's got me doing things his way. So far, I'm actually really liking it. I thought I'd see more sides with higher test but I'm loving this stack. My weight isn't changing much but I'm looking bigger and leaner every day.
Another HUGE factor is diet; I think that will make the difference in any cycle.
I know that diff compounds need diff diet. Has anything changed with the 2-2-1 style?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
How long of a cycle is this going to be? I like the idea of keeping this original numbers just switching EQ to 600, I am a huge believer in getting the most out of the least amount of gear but looking at it, your esters and your amounts would really compliment each other. Since first run of Primo you might do the first 2 weeks with Primo[ I've never ran either] and without Mast or drop 1 early on ending just to gauge how you respond to it.

Or if the cycle is long enough you could start at Tst 400/Primo 600/EQ 600/Deca 500 and end the last 6-8 weeks dropping the Primo for Mast and really test what the difference is for you. If you did this I would frontload both Primo and Mast just so the change-over dosn't drop your andro levels, however I FL everything.
Thanks for the response! Appreciate it. Would be a long one. Prob be 22 weeks.

I could definitly do that with the mast and primo. And the primo can always be fake and actually EQ is always a risk. Can test it yes.

I like test 400/ mast 600/ primo 600/ eq 600 / npp or deca 200 and let it ride in long time. I agree with small doses and optimal benefit totally.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I could definitly do that with the mast and primo. And the primo can always be fake and actually EQ is always a risk. Can test it yes.

I like test 400/ mast 600/ primo 600/ eq 600 / npp or deca 200 and let it ride in long time. I agree with small doses and optimal benefit totally.
I don't mean to machine gun post but what do you mean EQ is a risk? Your run length is easily long enough to start with a Primo and change-over to Mast with a frontlaod or is that something you wouldn't consider? As for fake Primo, It's available in my circle but pricey and not popular. Is it from a diff source?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know that diff compounds need diff diet. Has anything changed with the 2-2-1 style?
Higher protein mostly, moderate carbs and he's keeping my fat low. 40/43/17 respectively.
I wasn't on a strict diet before, but it was lower protein with high carbs and fats. I got big and strong but gained some fat in the process.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Higher protein mostly, moderate carbs and he's keeping my fat low. 40/43/17 respectively.
I wasn't on a strict diet before, but it was lower protein with high carbs and fats. I got big and strong but gained some fat in the process.
Machine gun post: would you say your current ratio and diet would fit a recomp better than a 1-2-2?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mentioned running Mast and Primo together earlier.

But this is only if I was prepping for a show and/or cutting hard.

Test/Deca are tried and true TBH. But just about anything will work as long as the diet is on point. By on point, I mean 5-7 meals per day, controlling BG levels throughout the day via GDA's and a BG monitoring kit and eating mostly whole foods, gobs of supplementation of vits and mins, and bringing in about 1.75g protein per pound of desired mass. So if you wanted to be 200lbs, eating 350g protein minimum per day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Machine gun post: would you say your current ratio and diet would fit a recomp better than a 1-2-2?
Hard to say since my diet wasn't locked in and consistent when I was doing 1-2-2... but I am seeing great recomp with current diet and ratio. This, in combination with training being high volume, short breaks, supersets, burnouts, has been excellent in tightening my physique up while hopefully building lean mass.
My coach has been pleased and says my legs have been improving in size and shape, so I can't see any way I wouldn't be adding muscle in this process.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hard to say since my diet wasn't locked in and consistent when I was doing 1-2-2... but I am seeing great recomp with current diet and ratio. This, in combination with training being high volume, short breaks, supersets, burnouts, has been excellent in tightening my physique up while hopefully building lean mass.
My coach has been pleased and says my legs have been improving in size and shape, so I can't see any way I wouldn't be adding muscle in this process.
What is your weight now and goal? I'm recomping on Test 300/ EQ450/ Nandro-C 450 and your training sounds identical to mine. I have a superset for every exercise and 1-2 burn out sets on secondary muscle group. I started 30-35 lbs overweight now I'm 275 with only approx 18%[not the water tank] and falling

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What is your weight now and goal? I'm recomping on Test 300/ EQ450/ Nandro-C 450 and your training sounds identical to mine. I have a superset for every exercise and 1-2 burn out sets on secondary muscle group. I started 30-35 lbs overweight now I'm 275 with only approx 18%[not the water tank] and falling
218lbs and no weight goal. I started at 223 3 months ago and have been hovering between 216 and 218 for the last month. I'm 14 weeks out from my first show, still trying to add some much needed size before we begin focusing on leaning out and shedding body fat.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

I hope you log this, I'd subb. how far out you thinking about running?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Sources aren't an issue. Its just you never really know. Can test kit and have some + but still don't know mg/mL or mixed with EQ etc. Just how it is. That's all that I meant by that. I'm sure many do primo which is actually EQ.

Do you mean how long until the cycle would start or how far before show? I don't compete. Not my thing. Train and eat like I'm going to tho. Haha.

Well gotta decide on the tren/test/proviron cyp vs this monster in thread first. Wouldn't mind logging. Did a few epic logs on here way back. Maybe it's time again.

Would either be in 2 weeks or 6 that I start this.

As for goals. I'm 6'4, 268lbs... % no idea pretty jacked. Goal would be anything that comes on needs to be just muscle and strength. No fun puff! Be nice to steer clear of tren stuff and low low 19 nor and no orals

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Sources aren't an issue. Its just you never really know. Can test kit and have some + but still don't know mg/mL or mixed with EQ etc. Just how it is. That's all that I meant by that. I'm sure many do primo which is actually EQ.

Do you mean how long until the cycle would start or how far before show? I don't compete. Not my thing. Train and eat like I'm going to tho. Haha.

Well gotta decide on the tren/test/proviron cyp vs this monster in thread first. Wouldn't mind logging. Did a few epic logs on here way back. Maybe it's time again.

Would either be in 2 weeks or 6 that I start this.

As for goals. I'm 6'4, 268lbs... % no idea pretty jacked. Goal would be anything that comes on needs to be just muscle and strength. No fun puff! Be nice to steer clear of tren stuff and low low 19 nor and no orals
My lost fritz twin! I'm 6'4 275 at 18% and dropping so I feel yah on clean bulking. Proviron Cyp? isnt that just Mast C? or an I mixing my orals. What's the Tren look like for you at 22 weeks? If running Tren are you updosing after week 14?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300-400mg of Tren is all you need in any scenario. I've done great things on just 150mg/wk. It doesn't matter what the size of your body is either. Diet manages muscle mass better than upping any drug.

Sides are easy to manage when cutting because you can do things to your diet and take certain ancillaries to help reduce sides to nil.

BP is also a key concern while on Test/Tren as well. Need to be taking a number of things to reduce arterial inflammation.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Proviron cyp... I mean mesterolone cyp! Injectable proviron. Oral bioavailability is terrible. Take 100mg and mayne 8 gets into system. And on 100 the changes... imagine 300mg week mesterolone cyp.

As for tren. Only tren A and only 6 weeks 50mg day. Then starts affecting mood balance and stop.

That would be
Test p 50mg day
Tren A 50mg day
Proviron cyp 100mg EOD

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
300-400mg of Tren is all you need in any scenario. I've done great things on just 150mg/wk. It doesn't matter what the size of your body is either. Diet manages muscle mass better than upping any drug.

Sides are easy to manage when cutting because you can do things to your diet and take certain ancillaries to help reduce sides to nil.

BP is also a key concern while on Test/Tren as well. Need to be taking a number of things to reduce arterial inflammation.

I agree. There is WAY too much overdosing. Essentially a certain amount of the drug usually gives 75-80% of the results. Dosing higher and higher gives minimal gains for my sides. So if tren 50mg day gives 75% of the benefits... Take it easy... Why go 100mg. F8x your diet and training.

That's why the long 22 weeker is all fairly low dose and over time.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. There is WAY too much overdosing. Essentially a certain amount of the drug usually gives 75-80% of the results. Dosing higher and higher gives minimal gains for my sides. So if tren 50mg day gives 75% of the benefits... Take it easy... Why go 100mg. F8x your diet and training.

That's why the long 22 weeker is all fairly low dose and over time.
That's a good call man. I'm so tired of people superdosing all these strong steroids like it's needed. I don't think the pro's run as much as people think & in general, I'd put money on betting the ones with the best genetics stay around a gram or less or are running high doses only of the really weak stuff like Primo, Mast, etc.

It's the genetically unfortunate trying to become like the genetically gifted when people run into trouble and start compensating crappy diet, patience and genetics with gear. I hate it. I really do. You need calories & protein throughout the day, SEO's and GH to get the crazy shape, not 700-1000mg of Tren every week.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
That's a good call man. I'm so tired of people superdosing all these strong steroids like it's needed. I don't think the pro's run as much as people think & in general, I'd put money on betting the ones with the best genetics stay around a gram or less or are running high doses only of the really weak stuff like Primo, Mast, etc.

It's the genetically unfortunate trying to become like the genetically gifted when people run into trouble and start compensating crappy diet, patience and genetics with gear. I hate it. I really do. You need calories & protein throughout the day, SEO's and GH to get the crazy shape, not 700-1000mg of Tren every week.
This is so true ^^^ I can't remember which Pro did a documentary but he was 1 of the greats in the 90's the hayday and he didn't name names but he new some guys used up to 4 gr at once but his chill bulk was less than 1 gr. with just lots of supps and amazing diet.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Proviron cyp... I mean mesterolone cyp! Injectable proviron. Oral bioavailability is terrible. Take 100mg and mayne 8 gets into system. And on 100 the changes... imagine 300mg week mesterolone cyp.

As for tren. Only tren A and only 6 weeks 50mg day. Then starts affecting mood balance and stop.

That would be
Test p 50mg day
Tren A 50mg day
Proviron cyp 100mg EOD
I hope you decide to go with the Test/Deca/EQ/Primo/Mast I just really like the esters and amounts. You may want to trim a mg here or there but This is like a Hardened version of the recomp I'm doing now Test-C 300mg/EQ 450mg/ Nandro-C 450mg. I know some numbers like the EQ are a bit low but it's 50% theraputic as I am recovering from injury. I was going to bump numbers up now that I can fully train but I am seeing great hard gains so why mess with a good thing. Still would love to finish hard with adding 500mg of Mast-C.

If you go TREN rout this will sound crazy [I also don't know what sides you deal with] but have you ever updosed tren once sides become unbarable? I have never done this as tren will not hit me that bad except extreme frustration and impatiance, but 2 close friends both have updosed tren and a bit of test and it resets something. They also say that introducing small amount of NPP and updose of test does it as well. I think we are talking going from Tren 400mg/ Test 250mg to Tren 550mg/ Test 350 or Tren 400mg/NPP 180mg/Test 300mg

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I hope you decide to go with the Test/Deca/EQ/Primo/Mast I just really like the esters and amounts. You may want to trim a mg here or there but This is like a Hardened version of the recomp I'm doing now Test-C 300mg/EQ 450mg/ Nandro-C 450mg. I know some numbers like the EQ are a bit low but it's 50% theraputic as I am recovering from injury. I was going to bump numbers up now that I can fully train but I am seeing great hard gains so why mess with a good thing. Still would love to finish hard with adding 500mg of Mast-C.

If you go TREN rout this will sound crazy [I also don't know what sides you deal with] but have you ever updosed tren once sides become unbarable? I have never done this as tren will not hit me that bad except extreme frustration and impatiance, but 2 close friends both have updosed tren and a bit of test and it resets something. They also say that introducing small amount of NPP and updose of test does it as well. I think we are talking going from Tren 400mg/ Test 250mg to Tren 550mg/ Test 350 or Tren 400mg/NPP 180mg/Test 300mg
First of all thank everyone who has responded so much!! I think the test/EQ/Mast/Primo/low dose NP/deca it is!

Ill have to log it :) been a while. ill see if i can dig up my old logs, they were pretty crazy.

Yah, my tren sides... i sleep like a baby, sex drive through roof... but it makes me crazy. Not aggressive just nervous and paranoid and emotional haha. Ive never tried updosing. Usually make 5 weeks then cant wait to get off

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
89% sure now haha:
24 weeks.

Test c 400mg/ week
Mast e 600mg/week
Primo 600mg/ week
Equipose 600mg/week
NPP 200mg week

HCG 250 iu E3D throughout.
Aromasin as needed, Caber on hand but unlikely needed. Letro the same.

** only hold up mentally is for the primo, could literally double mast and eq for less. But never tried primo and I think over 24 weeks at 600mg from what ive read could really shine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will definitely follow if you log this man. Primo or not.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
89% sure now haha:
24 weeks.

Test c 400mg/ week
Mast e 600mg/week
Primo 600mg/ week
Equipose 600mg/week
NPP 200mg week

HCG 250 iu E3D throughout.
Aromasin as needed, Caber on hand but unlikely needed. Letro the same.

** only hold up mentally is for the primo, could literally double mast and eq for less. But never tried primo and I think over 24 weeks at 600mg from what ive read could really shine
hell ya! I can't wait to see the log on this and your opinion of Primo. I also would be interested if anyone has ran DHB [dihydroboldenone] aka 1,testosterone. It's the parent compound of Primo and far less expensive. It also has the low side affect profile even when run for long durations.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hell ya! I can't wait to see the log on this and your opinion of Primo. I also would be interested if anyone has ran DHB [dihydroboldenone] aka 1,testosterone. It's the parent compound of Primo and far less expensive. It also has the low side affect profile even when run for long durations.
Oh man... have read so much. Want to see what you all think about

Test Cyp 125mg/weel
Mast E 800mg/week
Equipose 600mg/week
Primobolan 1000mg/week
Deca 600mg Week

Very similar cycle just upped the primo 200... and cut test for deca. Been seeing a lot of good results with lower test and just having it basically HRT
Thoughts?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
ooohh yaaa snap into big jim. I have a few thoughts. I am on the fence on how low you can go on Test with large amounts of other compounds. On one side it's less gear, can avoid some sides, and depending on the binding affinity of other compounds; you can maximize other less strong binding compounds. On the other hand I feel like if you drop test too low your really just adding a to-be-converted estrogen that never actually does any good other than costing aromasin and in some cases alot depending on how your body reacts.

Have read any amount about tapering and raising similar and competing compounds IE by week 19 you have so much undec built up from EQ that it will last to week 22 but you can taper earlier and start Mast lower and finish high. Some of this thought comes from squeezing every drop of potential out of every mg of gear. and some comes from the thought that slight changes in compound amounts makes the cells react in a fresh way [kinda like the diff of your first cycle and your 4th]

EDIT I also hope you plan on frontloading at least the long esters. I personally frontload everything. But in your case there is nothing that screams SUCCESS like 6 3ml needles all being pumped at once. Its fukking inhuman it's a fukking monster.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as EQ and Mast are in there, he is getting pretty everything Test would offer without the conversion.

He could drop to 100mg/wk and still be fine.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
As long as EQ and Mast are in there, he is getting pretty everything Test would offer without the conversion.

He could drop to 100mg/wk and still be fine.
So like I said I'm on the fence but with me; when I have 2 huge compounds IE Deca 400mg and Tren 300mg Test 175mg It seems my body floods my system with aromatase. I know this is more extreme but its like the Test is just under attack on a losing battle.

Since Primo mimics Test in so many ways what about dropping Test flat? not at all conventional but if labido works what would be down side?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
So like I said I'm on the fence but with me; when I have 2 huge compounds IE Deca 400mg and Tren 300mg Test 175mg It seems my body floods my system with aromatase. I know this is more extreme but its like the Test is just under attack on a losing battle.

Since Primo mimics Test in so many ways what about dropping Test flat? not at all conventional but if labido works what would be down side?
Hmmm... that's a solid point I did not think of.
Mast 800
Equipose 600
Primo 1000
Deca 600

-Could even go 900 on equipose and drop the test. 300 equipose for the 125 test.

- in any regard shoukd the deca be 600 or 900?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I like deca even with EQ so if you bumped EQ fukk ya I guess you could raise deca to 900. I will pass this on as 600 deca is most i've done. I worry about diminishing returns from deca, But you won't have many sides, all compounds have low to no conversion and even at deca 900 I think estro will easily be managed so prolactin shouldn't be an issue. I really like it. This type of Primo/EQ/Deca/Mast cycle should be called DecQuiMast Prime

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I like deca even with EQ so if you bumped EQ fukk ya I guess you could raise deca to 900. I will pass this on as 600 deca is most i've done. I worry about diminishing returns from deca, But you won't have many sides, all compounds have low to no conversion and even at deca 900 I think estro will easily be managed so prolactin shouldn't be an issue. I really like it. This type of Primo/EQ/Deca/Mast cycle should be called DecQuiMast Prime
My log will be called DecQuiMast Prime HAHAHA!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Test c 400mg/ week
Mast e 600mg/week
Primo 600mg/ week
Equipose 500mg/week
Deca 500mg/week

What are you looking to become of this cycle layout?

A lot going on

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking to become of this cycle layout?

A lot going on
Was what I was thinking. I'd rather add ancillary stuff to one or two compounds than to have 5-6 different androgens at play. Save my money on the Deca and EQ, pick either Mast or Primo (probably Mast because of affordability) and run MK-677+GH+Lantus/Hum-R+Berberine combo with it all and control my BG levels with healthy dieting and train like an animal for 4-5 months on that protocol.

Would net better results for about the same price. Much, much better results. Just sayin'...

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Was what I was thinking. I'd rather add ancillary stuff to one or two compounds than to have 5-6 different androgens at play. Save my money on the Deca and EQ, pick either Mast or Primo (probably Mast because of affordability) and run MK-677+GH+Lantus/Hum-R+Berberine combo with it all and control my BG levels with healthy dieting and train like an animal for 4-5 months on that protocol.

Would net better results for about the same price. Much, much better results. Just sayin'...

In Canada gh isn't an option. 100% fake, if Chinese generic or fake pharma.

Mk677/ slin is yes. I mean I could risk UG gh or try peptides... but cjc/ghrp a lot of pinning to keep up for 6 mths.

As far as healthy dieting and training, I believe that is on point. I'm 6'4 275lbs and ripped year round. Currently prob 268 due to a horrendous crohns flare and no food or water really for a week. My BG is checked 3x week fasting with a glucometer and is grear. Take berberine and rala. Apple cider vinegar and cinnamon all non pre wo/post wo meals.

What I want to become... keep going... more ripped, work in weak spots, stronger. I don't compete but this is an important part of my life. Want to expwriment with primo. Keeping my weight/height on won't be done with low test/and primo alone in terms of moving up. Maintaining yes... can do that naturally, I'm lucky that way. I would love to do a good long cycle that is healthier the the tren and oral route, feels good, etc.

I appreciate the advice. Please suggest given this info and my availiabilties what you would do. ;)