TBOL only cycle for strength

Jedi_cali

Awards
What's up everyone.

First post/first time becoming a member of a forum.

Long story short, I'm looking to gain strength and endurance (training volume and recovery) without pinning. I know already the first thing that is said on threads like these are 'oral only are for girl and might as well pin'

The reason why is because I'm not really looking to get a super swole more so just stronger with some lifts and body weight movements.

Not a noob in terms of training, in my lifting career I've achieved 325% bodyweight deadlift, 250% bodyweight squat and 170% bodyweight bench press.

I digress, IF I can find legit tbol in the UK, What would you lot advise in terms of mgs per day, how many weeks to take, any cycle support and then which pct.

My stats are; 66kg body weight. 28 years old. 10% body fat. Training 8-10 times per week.

Thanks!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a 1st cycle 40mg of Tbol per day at your weight would be plenty.

You can still use a Test base with Tbol to mitigate some of the symptoms of suppression.

Definitely need a good cycle support and clean diet to feel good.

A 6 week cycle would serve you well and some Clomid for pct.

Weeks 1-6:
Tbol 40mg/day
Epiandro 750mg/day
Ar1macare Pro or K1ngsguard cycle support as labeled

Pct weeks 7-10:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL Super pct as labeled

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You train 8-10 times per week?

Lay that out for me

JahCure

JahCure

Awards

Lay that out for me
Yeah that's interesting. The layout DMA wrote up for you looks good, go with that.

If he wanted to try to add a little more mass would you suggest he uses 4-ad in place of the epiandro?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's interesting. The layout DMA wrote up for you looks good, go with that.

If he wanted to try to add a little more mass would you suggest he uses 4-ad in place of the epiandro?
Perhaps. I tend to only recommend or layout things I've used, and haven't used 4-ad.

Was even thinking a moderate trest dose would be sweet with Tbol.

But then a proper AI protocol would be needed, and I didn't list that either.

Jedi_cali

Awards

Lay that out for me
Firstly thanks for your detailed response.

I will have to look up and do a bit of research on epiandro. Have you yourself used a tbol only?

My training is as follows (without going into too much detail);

Monday - 2 sessions, AM, gymnastics based holds, planche and iron cross. PM bench press with assistance work

Tuesday - 2 sessions, AM, gymnastics rings work for back, front lever/back lever. PM, Deadlifts, Weighted pull ups and assistance.

Wednesday - 1 session, stretching, abs and arms.

Thursday - 1 session, body weight high rep training, dips, pull ups, pistol squats and other variations.

Friday - 2 sessions AM, bench and assistance work. PM, gymnastics conditioning.

Saturday - 1 session, squats and weighted pull ups, assistance work.

Sunday - active rest and stretch.

This is how it is currently, I'm going to change at the end of the month depending on the use of tbol. But it won't change dramatically, I'll be lifting more doing a modified GVT program (OVT - optimised volume training) which I will modify again to include some advanced gymnastics training.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds intense. Oh to have the time!!!!

I've done some modified gvt on cycle with great success. It was a DMz only cycle. Never done Tbol solo, but several ph solo (no test base) cycles.
The one time I did Tbol was 40mg/day on top of test/tren/mast. Which was fantastic.

So yeah you could do Tbol only. Just be supported right. And consider a little more rest. Recovery will be enhanced on cycle, but still...utilize extra resting recovery time. Just my opinion.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps. I tend to only recommend or layout things I've used, and haven't used 4-ad.

Was even thinking a moderate trest dose would be sweet with Tbol.

But then a proper AI protocol would be needed, and I didn't list that either.
That's what I've got my boy on right 100mg dermatrest and 40mg Tbol. Absolutely loving it.

Jedi_cali

Awards
Sounds intense. Oh to have the time!!!!

I've done some modified gvt on cycle with great success. It was a DMz only cycle. Never done Tbol solo, but several ph solo (no test base) cycles.
The one time I did Tbol was 40mg/day on top of test/tren/mast. Which was fantastic.

So yeah you could do Tbol only. Just be supported right. And consider a little more rest. Recovery will be enhanced on cycle, but still...utilize extra resting recovery time. Just my opinion.
Ok seems like I'm gonna go for it as long as I can find some legit labs. Any recommendations?

I work in a gym so it helps to find the time haha otherwise I doubt I could find the time to train twice a day that much.

Definitely need to rest more though I'm with you on that. I usually train this volume for a month or so and then take it down for a few weeks.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Sides are actually very mild I'm monitoring his E and regulating his AI appropriately. Got him taking tons of taurine pwo helps alot with the Lower back. His strength gains after just a week and a half are very noticeable. He kept up with me on my shoulder routine for the first time ever and I always had him beat on shoulder press by atleast 50lbs.

Fareal04

Awards
Im starting trest/dermatrest t-bol in 3weeks.

Jedi_cali

Awards
Sides are actually very mild I'm monitoring his E and regulating his AI appropriately. Got him taking tons of taurine pwo helps alot with the Lower back. His strength gains after just a week and a half are very noticeable. He kept up with me on my shoulder routine for the first time ever and I always had him beat on shoulder press by atleast 50lbs.
Sweet. What labs are the tbol from mate?