What to do?...what to choose?...

P

PapaPumpp

Awards
Hello guys...

I'm in need some advice and hopefully you are the ones that can help me out. I wanted to start a cycle when I was 20 then I told myself I'll wait till 21 then 22 and so on, right now I'm 24 years old turning 25 in November.

All I been doing through the years was researching PCT's and the different types of things to take.

My main question is I'm not sure what to take now, and now that I know I'm ready, I have two bottles of Mechabol and one Bottle of iron legion triumphalis before they discontinued them. But I want something that is "safe" and fewer side effects as possible. Then I heard of LGD and Ostra and heard they have bearly any sides...

But with your opinions what would be best for a bulk while few sides (I'am acne prone, and don't want to risk to much with hair thinning lol) I obviously know there's going to be some but out of the ones mentioned or even things that are out now which would be best for gains/fewer sides?

Thank you!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I'm no expert on Sarms but I've heard LGD has less sides than Ostra.

As far as results go, LGD works better than Ostra for me.

I highlighted for me because I really believe that not everyone reacts the same to everything.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would just run a 1andro product with a base like 4andro.
I have used osta and lgd in the past and osta was pretty much useless and lgd cycle was meh at best.
But I have ran multiple 1 andro cycles and made much better gains without feeling as shīt down as I did on osta

P

PapaPumpp

Awards
That goes for the same the Mecha? Since I heard you get a "good"feeling on it.

And with andro I didn't think it would be great from what others had said but I'll keep that in mind now. Thank you

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.

H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
H

heyboy

Banned
Awards
My mother did and it didn't do her any good

My dad is one of the biggest sinners I've ever known and he's still kicking ass
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.
Fuking stop. If you are not going to post relevant information in threads than stop. Threads like this aren't here for you to post your bullsh!t.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fuking stop. If you are not going to post relevant information in threads than stop. Threads like this aren't here for you to post your bullsh!t.
This. If he kept his BS contained to the one thread where we all expect it that's one thing, but he shouldn't be ruining other people's legitimate threads.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
How do we go about getting gayboy banned? Can't stand him.

E

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
To the OP I'd vouch for a mild methyl such as halodrol/epistane. Low on sides and it appears by logs most make solid gains on these compounds though of the two epistane is not so consistent. Seems andro's and sarms logs show gains are very hit and miss yet they'll still do plenty to mess up your blood work.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
heyboy have u ever thought about beimg am evangelist? You would be perfect for the role

N

Ninja23

Awards
Everyone is fueling his fire we need a new rule on here no more than three troll posts a day or banned!