Dosing

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey so I'm on 500mg test E a week just did my 3rd pin yesterday 250mg I'm really not feeling good at all...I did my testosterone test before I started my cycle and my levels were normal.should I drop my dosage down or will this pass if I should lower what dosage should I take?Thanks

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well what are you feeling? Your first time?

gman1983bam

Awards
Its my first time yes feeling light headed, upset stomach,tyerd,sweating non stop,mood swings really hard to get my workout in without puking

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it's the Test unless you got some bad gear.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm well if you're not feeling sick like a flue it could be you got some in your vein so I've heard but never experienced. you pull back the needle to see there's no blood? Note that this doesn't have to mean you actually injected straight in to a vein but there could be a small amount if you put the needle through the vein and it shouldn't be anything to worry about.it could also be the heat? Are you comfortable doing this? You get anxiety? Start feeling nervous ? Why I'm saying this is because if you're put in stressful situation where you get uncomfortable you can be a little stressed out and it could make your head hurt. I have been dizzy one time injecting and I've also been feeling pain at the injectionspot days afterwards, I've had night sweats etc. Just stay cool. You could possibly feel the test already cause I did feel it very fast and it can shock your body. I've felt this with other compounds and i got all warm a little tired but since I never ever have a headache I can't talk about that. With test I felt energetic though. Anyways I'm sure it's just a shock to the body and I'm sure the next time you won't feel anything but this is my experience so you have to trust yourself an listen to your own body. But yeah it's not really uncommon in my experience to get a bit warm when trying something new.

gman1983bam

Awards
Thanks man it is something like flu im thinking just droping to 300mg week i should still get really good results with that too

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure the dosage would affect a flue. Once you got any side (sick feelings) it goes away, but its already there and the test is already in your system so i bet next week you won't feel anything and the test won't make it come back .. the test just makes your immune system shake a little but it'll be alright. I got a flue last time and with other compounds I got warm for a few hours or a day. Basically the test makes you sick and the next shot won't make it worse cause now your body is used to it and has healed just like from a flu.

gman1983bam

Awards
Thanks man this was really helpful i feel better knowing that

gman1983bam

Awards
Hey man I feel great now. But started getting gyno iv got novadex on hand how much should I take and how long?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man it is something like flu im thinking just droping to 300mg week i should still get really good results with that too

that is a horrible idea.. lets throw your hormones out of balance even more.. your going to feel like even more sh*t.. you need to stabilize your hormones, currently your esters are just about to balance out and you should start to feel good in about a week or so. You are going to put yourself through 2-3 more weeks of hell if you back the dose down.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I feel great now. But started getting gyno iv got novadex on hand how much should I take and how long?

Dude relax, how do you know it's gyno? Let's start there... we're all different, I've gotten the feeling of gyno but it never goes further than a little sensitive. I think you would be fine with 20 mg until it goes away.. some people do it for the rest of the cycle but mostly people just have puffy nipples because the test in your body goes up maybe 5 times as much and thats normal and doesn't mean you'll get gyno.

All these sides are more rare than common and I find it funny how people are so worried about their liver with orals when the liver is the most effective organ to heal itself and would even work with only 25% effectiveness , not that's something you wanna have but. If steroids would be so dangerous and liver toxicity would be so bad we would have heard something right? When was the last time you heard someone destroying the liver? The last time someone actually got gyno? It's genetics and overdoing steroids meaning you overdose things greatly. Remember steroids has it's place in medicine and if it was that dangerous it wouldn't be sold over the counter as such.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1