Should I take anabolics?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19, I took a 6 week cycle of lgd about 3 months ago because I'm an idiot. I've bounced back and everything is ok. I'm wondering if I could start another cycle since my body has already shown it can bounce back.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
The general consensus is usually to wait til youre at least 21-22 to really mess with hormonal anabolics. You got lucky if your body bounced back but i wouldnt keep pushing the luck, just to be safe

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if my hpa axis was more developed because I bounced back.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, its probably a good idea to make the most of your bodys ability to bounceback, and keep running cycles until such time that it doesnt bounceback. Heck, if you do this often enough you may not bounceback again before your 25, which is certainly an admirable feat that should be encouraged.

Good luck!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel that generally, if you continue to do things because you are an idiot, life will become extremely difficult.

Reactions: Nac

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LGD for 6 weeks is nothing compared to real anabolics. 6 weeks probably barely suppressed you.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
If you have to ask that on a forum, you can bet that the answer is no. We can't tell you what to do however. Do as you wish. You'll learn something either way. At that age you havent even seen 5% of your genetic potential. I assume you want to take anabolics for all the wrong reasons. Get a membership at a real strength and training facility. Get away from the *****footing fitness and health clubs. Hardcore gyms will have people who all have the same goal in mind. To get jacked and in the best shape of their life. To achieve peak greatness physically and mentally. You need to be around those people. They will push you and their knowledge is invaluable. Besides there are many supps you cant take that can help you with gains besides AAS or Phs. Check out Olympus labs products or things like Rhaponticum Carthamoides extract or Nano Genin.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's any consolation, I was also an idiot when I was 19

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At 19 you shouldnt take anything

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its probably a good idea to make the most of your bodys ability to bounceback, and keep running cycles until such time that it doesnt bounceback. Heck, if you do this often enough you may not bounceback again before your 25, which is certainly an admirable feat that should be encouraged.

Good luck!
I feel like with the increase of underage posters here lately this is the only logical response anymore.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I think he's gone away. I hope he didn't forget to take the advice with him.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I'm NOT going to do anything for a few years (4-6). I'm just wondering if you guys think I got lucky, and dodged serious side effects? Or is the lack of serious side effects a sign of a slightly more developed hpa axis? Again I'm NOT going to take anything for 4-6 years.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I'm NOT going to do anything for a few years (4-6). I'm just wondering if you guys think I got lucky, and dodged serious side effects? Or is the lack of serious side effects a sign of a slightly more developed hpa axis? Again I'm NOT going to take anything for 4-6 years.
Dude you took 6 weeks of LGD. You're acting like you slammed dbol for 12 weeks and had no sides. 6 weeks is barely even enough time to see results for LGD. Let alone sides. Plus LGD is week AF anyway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What makes you think you bounced back? And to answer your question, no, you should not take anabolics; you're lucky to have bounced back and I wouldn't take the risk again if I were you. You have plenty of room for natural growth and you'll feel a lot better knowing that what you accomplished was done naturally as opposed to relying on gear without having proper dieting and training experience.