Ostarine Pulse cycle with 11-keto transdermal

Spanner

Awards
As Ostarine is not hormonal and I am only considering super low doses, would using it as a pre-workout on training days assist anabolism over a 4 week cycle?
My plan would be to use 250mg per day of OL Sup3r-11 and pulse Ostarine eod.
I am not looking for huge gains just an edge on the excruciatingly slow improvements from a natty approach.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is hormonal in the fact that is suppresses test

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Expect nothing from using Osta this way. If anabolism is what you're looking for.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is essentially zero reason to pulse Osta anyways.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people say they get a nice pump from Ostarine, so I guess you could pulse it for the pump. But then you may as well pulse a pre workout that has stuff like agmatine in it. You can pulse agmatine, with the bonus of it not requiring an AI or PCT.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this would just be a waste of osta.

I've never had a pump from it either, but that's also just me.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
MK677 gave me skin splitting pumps like nothing else. I agree pulsing osta will be a waste of time/money

Spanner

Awards
Really appreciate the responses but can I ask the reasons/ facts behind your advice? I am interested in applying a logical approach to this endeavour but there is scant information about pulsing SARMs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is suppressive, the reason is because there's tons of evidence proving it. As far as sarms in general I've never seen any1 pulse 1. I say if you're feeling Guinypigish then go for it and let us know how it works. In my opinion osta is only good for trying to hold muscle on a cut.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really appreciate the responses but can I ask the reasons/ facts behind your advice? I am interested in applying a logical approach to this endeavour but there is scant information about pulsing SARMs
I honestly cant think of a knock-down argument against it. But by the same token, I cant think of any compelling reasons to pulse it either.

I mean, consider the reasons for pulsing PH/AAS. Short halflife + irregular dosing + acute benefits = potentially decreased sides, so can potentially run for longer.

The idea with a pulse is to generate a sudden plasma spike of the compound, and capitalise on it. Think TNE, dbol, drol, etc etc. Something like ostarine is more conducive to accumulation and steady-state plasma levels.

Ostarine has a far longer halflife than most other pulsed compounds. There are no real sides with it (liver, BP, water retention) other than supression. And pulsing wont really get around that Id assume. Plus, no acute benefits which make the idea appealing. Furthermore, ostarine is very weakly anabolic. It just wont build muscle to any significant degree for most users.

What makes you think pulsing is a beneficial dosing method for ostarine?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your gonna use something suppressive pre workout I'd go with trest

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran Osta up to 3 months before. Longer runs are better imo.