Hi tech 1-AD stack question...please advise!

Biggoron86

Biggoron86

Awards
What's up everyone. I'm new to the forum. I will be starting a cycle of hi-tech 1-ad next week. It will be stacked with lipodrene. My goal is to decrease body fat and recomp while building strength. I have been lifting weights for 15 years in and off and have been consistent at 4 or 5 days a week foe the past 2 years. I am 5 foot 8, 195 lbs. Decently sized and strong, just too much subcutaneous fat in the mid section. I believe this is partially genetic and partially a loose diet issue. Anyhow, my question about cycling is this. I also have a bottle of iron mags anabolic matrix test booster. I was wondering, in an effort to reduce stress on the body, if I could take the 1-ad Monday to Friday and take the test booster on the weekends, all the while maintaining the lipodrene schedule. Or should I keep it as part of my pct supplement and stick to consistent 1-ad everyday. I have done alot of research, but I am still slight new to all of this and would appreciate any guidance or advice. Thanks much.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you have a lot of fat in the midsection maybe add some 11 keto or Invictus for cortisol control.

Ive done a 1 Andro / 11 keto cycle with decent results in 6 weeks.

Biggoron86

Biggoron86

Awards
if you have a lot of fat in the midsection maybe add some 11 keto or Invictus for cortisol control.

Ive done a 1 Andro / 11 keto cycle with decent results in 6 weeks.
Thanks, I will look into this. I think stress certainly played a role and cortisol may be a partial blame.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stress and high cortisol can definitely be the culprit of an increased waistline.