Start of New Cycle

Page 2 of 88 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Matt. View Post
    In.
    Welcome brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?


  2. Tonight we had arms

    Tonight was arms. And the Juice was flowing again.

    Warm-Up: Treadmill:
    15 Elevationx 2.5 Speedx 5 mins
    7 Elevationx 3.0 Speedx 5 mins
    4 Elevationx 3.5 Speedx 5 mins
    2 Elevationx 4.0 Speedx 5 mins

    EZ Bar Cable Curl: 20x18, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Tricep PullDown: 30x18, 65x12, 65x12, 65x12, 65x12

    Isolation Cable Curl B/L: 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Reverse Tricep Pulldown: 30x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    DB Concentration Curl B/L: 20x18, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  3. Will be back on Monday, Sunday is my off day, and Monday is 1st shot of test
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  4. Tonight was chest

    Warm-Up: Treadmill:
    15 Elevation x2.5 Speed x5 mins
    7 Elevation x4.0 Speed x5 mins

    Incline DB Press: 40x18, 60x12, 60x12, 60x12, 60x12

    Flat Bench(Smith): 95x18, 135x15, 185x8, 185x8, 185x8

    Decline DB Bench: 45x20, 60x12, 60x12, 60x12

    Hammer Strength: 130x18, 170x12, 170x12, 170x12

    Cable Fly(Hi): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly(Mid): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15

    Cable Fly(Low): 20x15, 15x15, 10x15, 10x15
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  5. Today was an awesome day
    Name:  20170710_194555.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  49.1 KB
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. So sexy bitch when are we doing nood showdowns every two weeks ?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    So sexy bitch when are we doing nood showdowns every two weeks ?
    I post nudz and scale every friday, but if you wanna do a comparision every two weeks. That will work
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  8. Used to live in Louisiana, I'm from Europe though.. loved the swamps haha. I'm on test e and winstrol now and I normally get really good gains on test alone and just wanted to polish a little with win. Good luck with your cycle.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Used to live in Louisiana, I'm from Europe though.. loved the swamps haha. I'm on test e and winstrol now and I normally get really good gains on test alone and just wanted to polish a little with win. Good luck with your cycle.
    Where at in Louisiana?
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  10. Used to stay in Mandeville and metairie. Once at the apartments close to rouses grocery store in Metairie. Other times I lived in houses.

  11. Nice alright. I know where you where at. I grew up in Houma
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  12. Ah, Louisiana is the bomb

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Ah, Louisiana is the bomb
    Yes it is
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  14. Subbed! This looks fun. Just recently had my first experience with anadrol and loved it.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Subbed! This looks fun. Just recently had my first experience with anadrol and loved it.
    Welcome Bam, hope you enjoy the log
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  16. Looking good man.

  17. No Cardio today, got to the gym a little late.

    Military Press: 135x18, 185x12, 185x12, 185x12, 185x12

    Upright Row: 65x18, 75x15, 105x12, 105x12, 105x12

    Side Cable Raises B/L: 10x12, 10x12, 10x12, 10x12

    Front DB Raises B/L: 25x18, 30x12, 30x12, 30x12

    Rear DB Raises B/L: 20x12, 20x12, 20x12, 20x12

    Wide Grip Pull-Ups: 10xBW, 10xBW, 10xBW, 10xBW
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Looking good man.
    Thanks brother
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  19. Name:  35422.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  90.4 KB

    Alright, first comparison pics are up. We are gonna try and keep these going every two weeks during our logs. I think he has me by just a bit right now. Lol @Caldwood
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Name:  35422.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  90.4 KB

    Alright, first comparison pics are up. We are gonna try and keep these going every two weeks during our logs. I think he has me by just a bit right now. Lol @Caldwood
    Here we go man!

  21. That was a SD straight to the delt kind of workout pretty insane.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Caldwood View Post
    That was a SD straight to the delt kind of workout pretty insane.
    Bet it was. Tonight its time to CRUSH some back
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  23. Perfect tomorrow is my back day.

  24. Little beat from work, but with the PWO kicking in, I got it done.

    Warm-Up: Treadmill:
    15 Elevation x2.5 Speed x5mins
    7 Elevation x3.0 Speed x 5mins
    4 Elevation x 3.5 Speed x 5 mins
    2 Elevation x4.0 Speed x 5mins

    Wide Grip Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Close Grip Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Straight Arm Pulldown: 40x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Bent Over Row Wide Grip: 95x18, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12

    Shrugs: 135x18, 225x12, 225x12, 225x12

    Time for Dinner now
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Little beat from work, but with the PWO kicking in, I got it done.

    Warm-Up: Treadmill:
    15 Elevation x2.5 Speed x5mins
    7 Elevation x3.0 Speed x 5mins
    4 Elevation x 3.5 Speed x 5 mins
    2 Elevation x4.0 Speed x 5mins

    Wide Grip Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Close Grip Pulldown: 85x18, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12

    Straight Arm Pulldown: 40x18, 50x12, 50x12, 50x12

    Bent Over Row Wide Grip: 95x18, 115x12, 115x12, 115x12

    Shrugs: 135x18, 225x12, 225x12, 225x12

    Time for Dinner now
    Where's the noodz. Idk how I'm supposed to go nood tomorrow.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting a new cycle tommorrow, need some advice
    By ejg700 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:27 AM
  2. Starting my new cycle
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 01:46 PM
  3. about to start a new cycle...
    By JblazeGirlie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2003, 02:46 PM
  4. Alright! about to start a new cycle on T1 PRO
    By Bean in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 03:43 PM
  5. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Log in
Log in